• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Sean92008

Quote from: anunnaki on April 15, 2018, 02:36:44 PM
What is "U7"?

www.U7Radio.org

(Also listenable through the TuneIn.com / TuneIn app)

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on April 16, 2018, 06:18:35 PM
You missed out on some fun stuff! It was a wild tale. He was a fugitive for a while and filed several bizarre pleadings to the courts trying to assert that they have no jurisdiction. He was initially arrested after walking down the gangplank from a "Conspira-Sea Cruise."
http://ufowatchdog.blogspot.ch/2017/09/sean-david-morton-sentenced-to-federal.html
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=1104.msg1104056#msg1104056

look at that fat fuck

He looks like a fat 4 year old getting a long overdue haircut before kindergarten starts

Prison is too good for him.  Chain that conniving lying cunt and his unindicted coconspiritor wife to a disabled old ford in the middle of Death Valley and cover them with pig’s blood

DanTSX

Quote from: Robert on April 16, 2018, 04:24:14 PM
He's not setting new records for suckiness, but I think all we're getting is fluctuations in his degree of suck.I disagree.  I think George Knapp is in the same ballpark as, and Ian Punnet was slightly better than, the late Mr. Bell.  And I've heard others who may have been too good for overnight.

Ms. Wade started out about as good as Mr. Noory, but because of her interest in the subject matter, got better.  Yet her program's still not as good as most of the others on DMDN.  Maybe it's unfair comparing her show to shorter ones, and comparing her & Mr. Noory as single interviewers to panel shows.  Hell, for that matter, I don't know how good Mr. Noory might be if he did programs on material he was really interested in -- which is what I thought he'd wind up doing when Mr. Bell said Mr. Noory would take the program in his own directions, but unfortunately it seems he didn't.

George is simply outlasting our ire and hatred.  Slow and steady wins the race, and George is still gettin paid over half a million a year to twirl ice cubes in a highball glass while pretending to be “on air” a few hours a day, so that sad cat ladies and mentally ill people have a forum on a dead form of media.

We need to step up our game. 

AppealPlay

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 09:06:01 PM
look at that fat fuck

He looks like a fat 4 year old getting a long overdue haircut before kindergarten starts

Prison is too good for him.  Chain that conniving lying cunt and his unindicted coconspiritor wife to a disabled old ford in the middle of Death Valley and cover them with pig’s blood

I did some research.  Apparently his wife went down, too.  She received a lesser sentence than Sean, though, but is currently serving time at a prison in California.

DanTSX

Quote from: grano salis on April 16, 2018, 05:51:41 PM
OK for Art Bell historians-- How many of Art's guests came to untimely ends?  Like Jim Keith who had a freak accident about 2-3 years after his "Men in Black" interview.  I think that Phillip Marshall who was a 9/11 theorist and former airline pilot ended up "suicided" after a C2C interview.  I'm sure that there were others.

Is John Lear still with us?

Bounder

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 09:13:07 PM

Good question.  Bob Lazar had a real Twitter account for a minute . . . evidently no longer.

AppealPlay

As far as I know, yes.  Last I heard he was in very poor health, though.

albrecht

Quote from: AppealPlay on April 16, 2018, 09:09:34 PM
I did some research.  Apparently his wife went down, too.  She received a lesser sentence than Sean, though, but is currently serving time at a prison in California.
What happened to their cat(s?) Ha. My favorite part, besides SDM's "pleadings and paperwork," was Melissa at Disneyland and him on the lam calling into shows while driving around So-Cal. And the Conspira-Sea stuff. If you research some guy did a blog about going on it. Great stuff.

DanTSX

Quote from: Bounder on April 16, 2018, 09:15:41 PM
Good question.  Bob Lazar had a real Twitter account for a minute . . . evidently no longer.

Yeah I follow him.  He doesn’t tweet much.  He seems like he is winding down. 

Glenn Campbell has like 15 twitter accounts and they all seem to talk to each other. 

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 09:19:13 PM
Yeah I follow him.  He doesn’t tweet much.  He seems like he is winding down. 

Glenn Campbell has like 15 twitter accounts and they all seem to talk to each other.
Whiskey, cocaine, and dementia can do that. ;)  I hope some of them were posting from a telephone pole and more recently heaven. RIP. He was awesome.

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on April 16, 2018, 09:22:09 PM
Whiskey, cocaine, and dementia can do that. ;)  I hope some of them were posting from a telephone pole and more recently heaven. RIP. He was awesome.

No wrong Glen.  That’s the rhinestone cowboy guy

This one between Sean Morton Steakhouse and George Knapp....

Glen is the top personality in the Area 51 legacy after Lazar.

AppealPlay

Was Phil Schneider ever on Art's show?

ItsOver

Campbell was a hell of a talent. Tremendous. Wild taste in women, though. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 09:26:15 PM

Ha!  Oh, THAT guy.

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsOver on April 16, 2018, 09:28:57 PM
Campbell was a hell of a talent. Tremendous. Wild taste in women, though. ;)

Are you guys trolling me?

The glen I’m thinking of doesn’t  have any taste in women.

But those are some nice peaches I see there

Bounder

Bob's account is still up?  No surprise I'm behind the times.

Glenn exiled himself to Rachel, NV, for a while (as I recall) . . . would have liked to visit the place back then during the "Pat and Joe Travis" heyday.

Alas.

ManiacMatt

From Las Vegas Review-Journal:

One former Nye County police dispatcher described Bell as a “repeat customer” because of all the times he called 911 to report someone lurking outside his fenced property at the town’s southern edge.

“He was kind of paranoid, and people would come by his house because they knew he was there. It was never anything serious,” said former Nye County Sheriff Wade Lieseke, who considered Bell a friend.

BettyO417

Quote from: ItsOver on April 16, 2018, 08:50:39 PM
Clyde and callers reminiscing about Art.  Nice.

Hello ItsOver! I wanted to listen tonight to Clyde, but thought better of it when I saw who his guest was. To have a show reminiscing about Art, with david oates is just not right.

After the vicious, untrue accusations oates made about Art being a pedophile that caused Art & Ramona so much grief, oates should NEVER be allowed on the talk show circuits. oates and another guy promoting the reverse speech crap came after Art with a vengeance.

If you were listening to Art back then, he would repeat the quote quite often from H. L. Mencken  "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats".

It was during the time Art's son was assaulted & kidnapped by his teacher. That was one of the times Art had to take a break from Coast when Ramona was alive. When the dust somewhat settled with Art's son, Art dealt with oates ass and tore oates a new one. It was a horrible time for Art and Art Jr. I realize Art had his issues too, but he did not deserve the crap oates pulled on him. I believe there was a lawsuit, in true Art Bell fashion!

I was appalled that premrad had the nerve to invite oates back after some time on Coast. He wasn't heard from for a while. I can't and won't listen to that shill and his reverse speech bullshit.
I'm sure Art felt deceived again by premrad when Noory had oates on and here we go again Clyde has him on the show and he's reminiscing about Art.

Might be interesting to hear what the dirtbag has to say about Art. If it's anything, it will be all bullshit...

Roswells Art, we've got your back.....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ManiacMatt on April 16, 2018, 09:31:10 PM
From Las Vegas Review-Journal:

One former Nye County police dispatcher described Bell as a “repeat customer” because of all the times he called 911 to report someone lurking outside his fenced property at the town’s southern edge.

“He was kind of paranoid, and people would come by his house because they knew he was there. It was never anything serious,” said former Nye County Sheriff Wade Lieseke, who considered Bell a friend.

So I suppose you want me to paint your chair.

DanTSX

Quote from: Bounder on April 16, 2018, 09:30:47 PM
Bob's account is still up?  No surprise I'm behind the times.

Glenn exiled himself to Rachel, NV, for a while (as I recall) . . . would have liked to visit the place back then during the "Pat and Joe Travis" heyday.

Alas.

Yeah it’s kind of funny how that whole crew were like a modernized version of Mineral rights wildcatters, but instead fueding over rights to offer alium tours and sell photocopied guides to A51

GravitySucks

Quote from: BettyO417 on April 16, 2018, 09:32:16 PM
Hello ItsOver! I wanted to listen tonight to Clyde, but thought better of it when I saw who his guest was. To have a show reminiscing about Art, with david oates is just not right.

After the vicious, untrue accusations oates made about Art being a pedophile that caused Art & Ramona so much grief, oates should NEVER be allowed on the talk show circuits. oates and another guy promoting the reverse speech crap came after Art with a vengeance.

If you were listening to Art back then, he would repeat the quote quite often from H. L. Mencken  "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats".

It was during the time Art's son was assaulted & kidnapped by his teacher. That was one of the times Art had to take a break from Coast when Ramona was alive. When the dust somewhat settled with Art's son, Art dealt with oates ass and tore oates a new one. It was a horrible time for Art and Art Jr. I realize Art had his issues too, but he did not deserve the crap oates pulled on him. I believe there was a lawsuit, in true Art Bell fashion!

I was appalled that premrad had the nerve to invite oates back after some time on Coast. He wasn't heard from for a while. I can't and won't listen to that shill and his reverse speech bullshit.
I'm sure Art felt deceived again by premrad when Noory had oates on and here we go again Clyde has him on the show and he's reminiscing about Art.

Might be interesting to hear what the dirtbag has to say about Art. If it's anything, it will be all bullshit...

Art banned him and C2C had him back on after MITD started back up.

ItsOver

Oates just came on.  First hour of show was just Clyde talking and stuff about Art.

DanTSX

He’s on Rense once a week.

I like the reverse speech bit.

albrecht

Oh yes. Wasn't trolling just thought a BG thread was getting derailed and love the "Rhinestone Cowboy guy", great voice and musician. RIP also, though a while back now.

Guess who's on Clyde right now...Oates!

GravitySucks

He was doing a GoFundMe not too long ago to get the ac in his house replaced.

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 09:36:08 PM
He’s on Rense once a week.

I like the reverse speech bit.
Gotta love Rense. He's keeping the Geocities, hotdog html circa 90's style website alive.

Up All Night

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2018, 10:11:38 AM
Being called competent is like getting a performance review that says “I cannot recommend this person too highly.”

Being "competent" is just the next step above being "incompetent."  :o

DanTSX

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on April 16, 2018, 09:38:10 PM
Guess who's on Clyde right now...Oates!

He should play back Snoory and Wade’s eugoooligies