• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 15, 2018, 03:48:36 PM
What was Noory supposed to do? Go through a 4h show without acknowledging a giant elephant in the room?

He should just tell fucking Tommee to get his fat arse back to the control room where he belongs.

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on April 15, 2018, 04:02:40 PM
Folks... messages being deleted... creepy things happening....MV is aware...I posted "Philip Morris" as the cause of Art's death... deleted! MV unaware! Shit going down

This one???

Quote from: chefist on April 15, 2018, 02:14:00 PM
Philip Morris...

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 15, 2018, 04:02:40 PM
Folks... messages being deleted... creepy things happening....MV is aware...I posted "Philip Morris" as the cause of Art's death... deleted! MV unaware! Shit going down
Someone removed 5” from my penis and its now only 11”. :P

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 04:04:14 PM
It's still there. You posted it in the Who Killed Art Bell thread.  ;)

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the first time this one shot down a conspiracy theory.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 15, 2018, 04:07:54 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the first time this one shot down a conspiracy theory.

Your love transcends boundaries...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 15, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

It wasn't a conspiracy theory. Chef just got confused by the sheer amount of Art Bell threads now.  ;D

Morgus

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 04:09:53 PM
It wasn't a conspiracy theory. Chef just got confused by the sheer amount of Art Bell threads now.  ;D
Probably time for thread merging?

DanTSX

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on April 15, 2018, 04:00:13 PM
Art got hardcore hoodwinked by a bumbling phone sex worker, so I guess we shouldn't fault him too hard for also getting bamboozled by a big city socialite conman.  Art/Trumpers are THE target demo for those Nigerian Prince scams.

I think you’re the one who has been hoodwinked.  But I’ll end this sideline now. 

SredniVashtar

I was only teasing. It just seemed out of character to squash a rumour.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on April 15, 2018, 04:12:46 PM
I think you’re the one who has been hoodwinked.  But I’ll end this sideline now.

He's just a seriously butthurt faggot who's still traumatized by our last election. I think he's actually Canadian too. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 15, 2018, 04:14:42 PM
I was only teasing. It just seemed out of character to squash a rumour.

It might've been fun but alas, it was not meant to be. :(

bellNwhistle

Quote from: DanTSX on April 15, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

I stopped following Art on FB after he went off of the proverbial deep end, but that didn’t stop me from listening to his old shows, OR from coming here to commiserate with the rest of you. He obviously brought a bunch of fruits and nuts from all walks of life to the same radio program. Whether you support Trump or no, we’ve all got this/him (AB)  in common.

FallenSeraph

Hey sorry to switch topics from conspiracies or whatever, but weren't we once building a library somewhere of his shows? Allegedly, I mean.

If so, could someone message me? I'm terrified ("TERRIFIED") that the ones I listen to in other places are going to vanish soon.

I only have Father Malachi. I need Evelyn and the GIS EVP shows and Ghost to Ghosts. 😭

DanTSX

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 04:15:24 PM
He's just a seriously butthurt faggot who's still traumatized by our last election. I think he's actually Canadian too. ;)

Leafs are oddly obsessed with the whole Trump thing. 

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON!

chefist

I'm going to listen to the police dispatch of the Ohio case tonight...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on April 15, 2018, 04:21:54 PM
Leafs are oddly obsessed with the whole Trump thing. 

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON!

;D

Kolchak

Quote from: Morgus on April 15, 2018, 03:19:14 PM
Postings from Heather's facebook:

The fuck is this? Real story?

All Noory did was report that Art died after it was confirmed by the Sheriff's office. Trying to turn this into an exclusive is gross.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: chefist on April 15, 2018, 04:22:51 PM
I'm going to listen to the police dispatch of the Ohio case tonight...

I need to listen to the Mothman elisode(s). I’m assuming there’s one?  So many that I can’t remember.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kolchak on April 15, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

All Noory did was report that Art died after it was confirmed by the Sheriff's office. Trying to turn this into an exclusive is gross.

It is gross, honestly. I don’t get it. Not really. She still post here?

albrecht

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 15, 2018, 04:20:28 PM
Hey sorry to switch topics from conspiracies or whatever, but weren't we once building a library somewhere of his shows? Allegedly, I mean.

If so, could someone message me? I'm terrified ("TERRIFIED") that the ones I listen to in other places are going to vanish soon.

I only have Father Malachi. I need Evelyn and the GIS EVP shows and Ghost to Ghosts. 😭
Youtube has several shows, especially the more famous ones. You can copy the link and www.listentoyoutube.com and d/l as mp3 etc. Or there are apps who can accomplish that. But most all the shows the WillieDee torrent is the way to. Warning large file.
https://thepiratebay.cr/torrent/8714518/The_Definitive_Art_Bell_Collection_(1993-2003)

Dr. MD MD

And he was late in doing it. Several others had already announced it after the official report.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 15, 2018, 04:27:31 PM
Youtube has several shows, especially the more famous ones. You can copy the link and www.listentoyoutube.com and d/l as mp3 etc. Or there are apps who can accomplish that. But most all the shows the WillieDee torrent is the way to. Warning large file.
https://thepiratebay.cr/torrent/8714518/The_Definitive_Art_Bell_Collection_(1993-2003)

That one's only 20GB. Apparently, the definitive collection is about 60GB. Do you have a link to that one, al?

Kolchak

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 04:28:12 PM
And he was late in doing it. Several others had already announced it after the official report.

As much as I dislike Dave, I don't think he ad any bad intentions that night and the emotion in his voice seemed genuine. It wasn't some sort of ratings grab. He held back until this had been verified by several sources.

As the Nye County Sheriff's office told Keith on Facebook (several times), this is all public record.

aldousburbank

Obvious coverup is obvious.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kolchak on April 15, 2018, 04:30:49 PM
As much as I dislike Dave, I don't think he ad any bad intentions that night and the emotion in his voice seemed genuine. It wasn't some sort of ratings grab. He held back until this had been verified by several sources.

As the Nye County Sheriff's office told Keith on Facebook (several times), this is all public record.

Snoorbot got upset because he didn’t think he would be able to sneak out early.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 15, 2018, 04:32:30 PM
Snoorbot got upset because he didn’t think he would be able to sneak out early.

Hot date with himself?

I can’t believe I am defending Noory. But it was all over twitter before the announcement. Hell on bellgab people were upset George wasn’t saying anything. The sheriffs department had made the announcement.

I believe Heathers intentions are good I don’t think she was trying to monitise the announcement. But as the sheriffs department said they have to announce it.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 04:30:14 PM
That one's only 20GB. Apparently, the definitive collection is about 60GB. Do you have a link to that one, al?
No, I thought that was it? I don't know where the larger one is. Post it here if you find it.