Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 12:24:51 AM
Has Sexy John B. Wells called in yet?

Some woman snatched him away from me.  :'(

My mom and I still argue about this Area 51 call to this day. She thinks it was staged. (“Doncha know?”)

Your mom is smart.

Zetaspeak

I freaked when I heard this call sampled in a Tool CD. That was so cool

chefist

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 20, 2018, 12:24:18 AM
Not a short segment.  I'm surprised George is playing the whole thing.  But cool that he is.

"War of the Worlds" level radio, "Heyar!"...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 20, 2018, 12:22:31 AM
Well, I'll listen then.  They say George was there.  Im sorry i missed it.  During the cast, I didnt call in because Google Hangouts wouldnt do it.  I would have had to use a real phone, and I wish I had.  I appreciate all the training.  Im not bad with computers, but my only other experience with live chats is Talkshoe.  Embarassing...

Oh, Jojo! ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0

chefist

Quote from: Zetaspeak on April 20, 2018, 12:25:46 AM

That is cool.

Dr. MD MD

Has Sexy John B. Wells called in yet?

Some woman snatched him away from me.  :'(

My mom and I still argue about this Area 51 call to this day. She thinks it was staged. (“Doncha know?”)

Sexy?! Ew! ???

zeebo

...My mom and I still argue about this Area 51 call to this day. She thinks it was staged. (“Doncha know?”)

Whatever it was, it sure made great theater.   8)

Kolchak

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 12:25:51 AM
"War of the Worlds" level radio, "Heyar!"...

I love how you can't hear the engines, but the WWII raid sirens come through loud ad clear.

It's the sort of thing you don't think about while listening the first time because you're so engrossed by Art.

Hog

We re about to hear some "air-raid-sirens" and the mention of  jets that have been scrambled.

peace
Hog

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2018, 12:07:32 AM
Actually I think he made it up trying to be funny. I have heard every one of his appearances and I don’t remember him ever starting a joke. Other than his predictions.
That's what I thought.  Is there something peculiar about him?  He seems so different at different times, like all serious, then other times almost deferent. 

Rix Gins

Too bad the pilot didn't say "Well lookie that, I see one of them thar round flyin' saucers parked down there.  Think I'll go down and take a closer..."silence.

chefist

I would have loved to have heard that live. I did hear the Area 51 employee live though...

chefist

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 20, 2018, 12:29:15 AM
Damn cell phone connections

Best cell phone connection ever...and it was the 1990's! LOL

The way JBW and Coast parted ways I doubt he’d be on tonight.

Zetaspeak

I need to call up my mobile company. That dude got better reception 20 years ago in the air than I do on the ground

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on April 20, 2018, 12:28:50 AM
That's what I thought.  Is there something peculiar about him?  He seems so different at different times, like all serious, then other times almost deferent.

Read up on Napoleon syndrome.

He is a bullshitter extraordinare. He never did RV. He was a training officer for the people that did. He has lost his ass in numerous law suits. Guess he never saw those coming. He is either separated or divorced from the Ukrainian mail order bride. Never saw that coming even ghough he specifically claimed he picked her by remote viewing her.

He is a dipshit.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 20, 2018, 12:30:17 AM
The way JBW and Coast parted ways I doubt he’d be on tonight.

I can confirm, you'll never hear him on c2c ever again.

Mels-hole1984

That wasn't the Area 51 call on Tools Lateralus. This is what you're thinking of. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=ee3bld4lTG0

Hog

Them Pratt n Whitney engines.

Some sort of railgun with a  weird looking barrel and a light, their shooting at me now, I think I'm going in, I'm going in.  click

Great radio!

peace
Hog

Listening now, the Area 51 pilot sounds a lot like JC.  Great radio, though.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zetaspeak on April 20, 2018, 12:31:49 AM
I need to call up my mobile company. That dude got better reception 20 years ago in the air than I do on the ground

That was the first clue it was bogus even back then. Like they had cell towers all over groom lake.

chefist

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on April 20, 2018, 12:32:20 AM
That wasn't the Area 51 call on Tools Laterals. This is what you're thinking of.  https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=ee3bld4lTG0

Ah, nice...that's the one I heard live...too awesome.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: Kolchak on April 20, 2018, 12:27:52 AM
I love how you can't hear the engines, but the WWII raid sirens come through loud ad clear.

It's the sort of thing you don't think about while listening the first time because you're so engrossed by Art.

The clip is on youtube. Listen with headphones. You can hear the jet fly by him and the gun shooting right before the call drops.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ASP3aKVj4

albrecht

Who was the band that did some RCH sampling? He mentioned it once. I think some kind of ministry-type industrial-metal.
Awesome- Art and "Slapshot" bumper....

FallenSeraph

Bah, I’m getting all sniffly again. Damn you, Art. Way to bail on us for good this time.

There’s always the hope that we’ll hear from him again in an EVP. 😢