George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on April 19, 2018, 11:58:41 PM
That's it?  Over my head.

He made up the first line of a joke to illustrate a point.

He was trying to say every time he tried to tell a racy joke on the air, Art would dump it with the delay button.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 11:56:17 PM
Maybe it's just I'm feeling generous of spirit on this nite, but I think George is handling this pretty well.

So far it's been pretty good. I am still waiting for Hoagland like how Linus waited for the Great Pumpkin.

Jojo

Quote from: chefist on April 19, 2018, 11:58:56 PM
What are the break times for C2C? It's been so long I forgot...most daytime shows start again at :06 each hour and :036 on the half hour...thanks
From what I've seen, there is an initial break (with no bumper music) after the news segment 15-25 minutes into Coast .  And possibly another 45 minutes in.  After that, breaks come on the hour and on the half hour all night as far as I can tell.  There may be more.

Chine

This is a beautiful and classy example of many honoring Art. Those who have been with him over so many years. Attention to him and his family, rather than the  ‘it’s all about me and my grief’ meltdowns that we witnessed on social media today.

chefist

Quote from: Jojo on April 20, 2018, 12:03:07 AM
From what I've seen, there is an initial break (with no bumper music) after the news segment 15-25 minutes into Coast .  And possibly another 45 minutes in.  After that, breaks come on the hour and on the half hour all night as far as I can tell.  There may be more.

Thanks...I thought I had remembered it was a little different than day radio...

Kolchak

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2018, 12:01:54 AM

He was trying to say every time he tried to tell a racy joke on the air, Art would dump it with the delay button.

Were you blocked by Heather on Twitter yet? I liked your tweet, but I didn't see any reaction from Heather.

KMKMKM

Really enjoyed hour 1.  Seemed like a genuine, heartfelt tribute.  Thanks, George.

Heather must be fuming...

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2018, 12:01:54 AM

I had not realized Dames ever sounded racy.  Was he married when he ever talked racy?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on April 19, 2018, 11:59:53 PM
I guess i got there too late.  I hear it is not archived anywhere?

Who tells you such lies?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kolchak on April 20, 2018, 12:04:25 AM
Were you blocked by Heather on Twitter yet? I liked your tweet, but I didn't see any reaction from Heather.

I didn’t get a notification saying she blocked me but not sure if I would.

Jojo

Quote from: KMKMKM on April 20, 2018, 12:04:29 AM
Really enjoyed hour 1.  Seemed like a genuine, heartfelt tribute.  Thanks, George.

Heather must be fuming...
Heather takes the high road.  She is a grateful person.  There is enough to go around.  Something for most everyone. 

chefist

"Ride My See-Saw"...show music for Dark Matter...

albrecht

I'm getting lotsa delays by Nat n Local news from comments y'all saying. I guess locals stream at diff rate etc. Haven't listened live to Norry for years so weird.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on April 20, 2018, 12:04:30 AM
I had not realized Dames ever sounded racy.  Was he married when he ever talked racy?

Actually I think he made it up trying to be funny. I have heard every one of his appearances and I don’t remember him ever starting a joke. Other than his predictions.

Rix Gins

No mention of the funeral or the autopsy results in the Pahrump Valley Times.  I wonder if the autopsy report will be released to the public?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 20, 2018, 12:06:08 AM
Heather takes the high road.  She is a grateful person.  There is enough to go around.  Something for most everyone.

It's almost like you don't pay attention at all. ::) ;D

Kolchak

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2018, 12:05:35 AM
I didn’t get a notification saying she blocked me but not sure if I would.

You wouldn't get a notification. It'd have to be a manual check.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on April 20, 2018, 12:06:08 AM

Except the ones you flushed.

Chine

Quote from: Kolchak on April 20, 2018, 12:08:16 AM

Right. Go to their account and you’ll see ‘this user has blocked you’ at the profile header.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 20, 2018, 12:07:52 AM
It's almost like you don't pay attention at all. ::) ;D
My good impression of Heather was formed on a long audio "debate" she had in 2017 with Bateman.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kolchak on April 20, 2018, 12:08:16 AM

I’ll check later to see if it allows me to DM

FallenSeraph

Aww, George is playing all of Art’s favorite bumper music. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you, George.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chine on April 20, 2018, 12:09:27 AM
Right. Go to their account and you’ll see ‘this user has blocked you’ at the profile header.

Ahhh ok

Not yet

Sean92008

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 19, 2018, 11:52:28 PM
No matter how hard Heather, Michelle and Keith would have tried they would have never been able to put together a tribute show like Coast To Coast would be able to do.
The funeral and this show tonight must have sent her into a tail spin today. Who knows she may not have been permitted to attend the funeral today.

Absolutely correct, they couldn't pull this off, even if only on tape. They should have started compiling the show before he died.

Too many burned bridges that only Art could cross.  Heather and Keith are hangers on.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2018, 12:09:09 AM
Someone sent you the link to ufoship
Ok, I'll scout around on it again, thanks.  I couldnt even find a registration page.  Maybe tablets arent the best.  I see the audio, but i want the chat.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Kolchak on April 20, 2018, 12:04:25 AM

From Wisco, eh?