• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Someone should record the tribute show tonight. If they do send it to me. If not YouTube will have it in a couple days if you past the link into an audio converter it will get rid of the  YouTube ads.

ItsTelly

Quote from: grano salis on April 19, 2018, 07:41:00 AM
Back in the '90s there was a tape catalog (you could request by mail)  and one could obtain tapes of Art Bell Dreamland and C2C individual shows from a small outfit in Oregon.  I google mapped it once and it was a tiny white frame house in some obscure part of Oregon--cannot remember where.  Anyway I guess that I never understood Art's lack of business savvy about this --since he should have kept the "reproduction and sales" rights to his shows.  I presume that he believed his books would be his next colossal media sensation--and it didn't pan out that way.  He didn't seem to have much of a long term business outlook, IMO.

Yes, you'll even hear them mention this on the old shows.  'if you want a tape of tonights program...' You had to mail a money order to a PO Box  As I remember, it was like $29.95 (!) per tape!!  This was in the 90's when $30 was a lot of money!
Telly

weeberwubber

It's been too many years since I've tried to listen to George. What time EST does he start up? It's confusing here because they used to play the last hour of the previous night first and I just don't know what time it really starts. AM radio doesn't come through the walls of my current abode either. Can you stream live shows off the Coast site? Or anyone got a link to a live stream?

Taco Bell

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 19, 2018, 08:21:17 PM
It's been too many years since I've tried to listen to George. What time EST does he start up? It's confusing here because they used to play the last hour of the previous night first and I just don't know what time it really starts. AM radio doesn't come through the walls of my current abode either. Can you stream live shows off the Coast site? Or anyone got a link to a live stream?

You should be able to get it on tune in radio, starts at 1 am est

Chine

Hi, Weeber.

Same here. Been years since I stayed up to listen to Coast. It begins at 1 am EST. I usually listen on the IHeartRadio app from any affiliate they have. I think you can listen to it live in the site... not sure. Perhaps someone else can chime in and answer.

Chine

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 19, 2018, 08:24:02 PM
You should be able to get it on tune in radio, starts at 1 am est

Is there a particular station on tune in? Is there one just for Coast? Maybe I’ll use Tune In instead. Thanks.

ItsOver

Yeah, a lot of stations stream it live. 1am EST.  Here's one, for example.
www.whio.com.  Just hit Live Radio.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 08:27:43 PM
Is there a particular station on tune in? Is there one just for Coast? Maybe I’ll use Tune In instead. Thanks.

Try the search button...been a while since I've used it. I have a local station that carries it.

Chine

Quote from: ItsOver on April 19, 2018, 08:28:27 PM
Yeah, a lot of stations stream it live. 1am EST.  Here's one, for example.
www.whio.com.  Just hit Live Radio.

Thanks!

Chine

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 19, 2018, 08:31:05 PM
Try the search button...been a while since I've used it. I have a local station that carries it.

Found a couple I already had on there. Thanks again.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 08:27:43 PM

I think i use on tune in and KTRH on iHeartRadio

Scratch that. I don’t have a station bookmarked on tune in

aldousburbank

Staying up past 10PST to listen to Noory is a lot to ask of a dude who is usually asleep by 9. But I'll do it, out of respect you know. Hopefully some of us weirdos will gather in the chat.

Chine

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 19, 2018, 08:37:16 PM
Staying up past 10PST to listen to Noory is a lot to ask of a dude who is usually asleep by 9. But I'll do it, out of respect you know. Hopefully some of us weirdos will gather in the chat.

I hope you do. Just like the old days when we all gathered in this thread.

What ever happened to RCH? Does he still have a show?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 08:41:24 PM
I hope you do. Just like the old days when we all gathered in this thread.

Sat & sun night 3 hour show on blogtalk or you can subscribe for $19.95 per month. It should have been $19.50.

Taco Bell

Made a special trip to Aldi's today for some coldies, bout to crack one open and spark a little giggle bush in preparation for the prince of pizza rolls as he rides in on a gilded chariot to reclaim the late night talk radio crown.

ItsOver

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 19, 2018, 10:13:30 PM
Made a special trip to Aldi's today for some coldies, bout to crack one open and spark a little giggle bush in preparation for the prince of pizza rolls as he rides in on a gilded chariot to reclaim the late night talk radio crown.
I think the prince rides in a Chevy Chevelle, leaning to one side.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on April 19, 2018, 10:21:46 PM
I think the prince rides in a Chevy Chevelle, leaning to one side.

That's hysterical, him and Tom Leykis, tonight should be a good night

Quote from: username on April 19, 2018, 10:25:39 PM
That's hysterical, him and Tom Leykis, tonight should be a good night

Or “combover boy” as Phil Hendrie was fond of calling him ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 19, 2018, 10:28:48 PM
Or “combover boy” as Phil Hendrie was fond of calling him ;D

hehe, Tom's the man.

Zetaspeak

Are we all intrigued what tonight brings?

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on April 19, 2018, 10:54:17 PM
Are we all intrigued what tonight brings?
I want, strike that, demand SDM calls in from Federal Prison. And RCH. Even if it is on open-lines, if Norrys dares having them.

Morgus

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 08:41:24 PM
Hoagie indeed has a show, now only on weekends.
There is a Bellgab thread for it too where some come and post during the live shows.
Here is Hoagie's website for his show:
https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/

Looks like Hoagie's show this coming weekend may be his own Art Bell tribute show?

CoolTen10

Quote from: Morgus on April 19, 2018, 11:01:52 PM
Hoagie indeed has a show, now only on weekends.
There is a Bellgab thread for it too where some come and post during the live shows.
Here is Hoagie's website for his show:
https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/

Of course Hoagie will be excluded tonight from the line up no doubt.

Jojo

Quote from: Ruteger on April 16, 2018, 11:36:34 PM
Did I mis-hear Snoory introducing the book as "Killing Kennedy"? When I heard this I thought that can't be right because O'Reilly had already written that one. I definitely heard the words "Killing Kennedy" but wasn't paying that close attention.

Anyone confirm this?
I wouldnt be surprised.  He is very into wanting to know the truth about Kennedy's assassination.  And he mis-speaks on a regular basis.

Kolchak

Weird listening to Noory on a local Los Angeles station. I've lived here slightly over a year, but the ads for Toyota of Glendale and the Socal Resident ticket special for Disneyland are very surreal.

GravitySucks

I made a pledge I would try and behave for 72 hours. 48 more to go.

But didn’t he say this was going to be Dr Sky?  Sounds like Peter Davenport.

albrecht

"Very interesting reports" from Peter Davenport. A fitting tribute so far!!

Kolchak

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2018, 11:12:47 PM
I made a pledge I would try and behave for 72 hours. 48 more to go.

But didn’t he say this was going to be Dr Sky?  Sounds like Peter Davenport.

Execute order 66