• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 15, 2018, 06:37:34 PM
Does Noory still come around here? I forgot his username.

I haven't listened to C2C in at least a year, due to some weird, flirty FB messages I started getting from Schrader, which ultimately turned me off all of it. (I'm glad DS is engaged now. That guy was lonely. Flattering, but yeah, he needed a woman.)

Schrader has like 50 kids from 6 moms or something. This does not surprise me at all. He recently found out about an adult child that came out of the wood work.

There is no mention of an Art Bell tribute show this week on the C2C website. They should be doing it all week, instead they are just going through their normal guest rotation. Seriously, at least do one night of Art Bell, play some clips, bring on some past guest that liked him, etc. They did an absolute best of for Art shows years back when he retired, just re-run that even.

Juan

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 16, 2018, 08:14:06 AM
There is no mention of an Art Bell tribute show this week on the C2C website. They should be doing it all week, instead they are just going through their normal guest rotation. Seriously, at least do one night of Art Bell, play some clips, bring on some past guest that liked him, etc. They did an absolute best of for Art shows years back when he retired, just re-run that even.
But sNoory himself is working on the tribute show. That takes time, bro, time.

wr250

Quote from: Juan on April 16, 2018, 09:24:01 AM
it might take up all 8 hours of show perp time.

ItsOver

"Art Bell - One of the Little People Who Helped Make Me Great"

Just like he confirmed the reports? aka sending Tommy and Jimmy Church to Google.

or

The specials Art Bell song he had created? That was at least non intentionally funny, because of how bad it was.

George acting upset was over the top. It was an absurd farce. I think know is generally grateful that Art created the show, so he should stick to his feelings based on that, its believable.

Dateline

Let's do this!  Make the whole week Art Bell Tribute Week, and Norry can go on vacation.

Sean92008

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 16, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

Any self-respecting media outlet would have a tribute show prepared in advance.  Especially when it came to Art and his COPD as a simple flu could have finished him off. 

Oh, the operative word is "self-respecting."  I should have said "any professional," "any well-run" or "any credible..."

This applies to C2C and MitD.  Especially MitD. 

Taco Bell

Gonna have to order this bad boy from the c2c am store so I can listen in style and comfort.

wr250

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 16, 2018, 12:36:00 PM
Gonna have to order this bad boy from the c2c am store so I can listen in style and comfort.

zeebos is much more fashionable

Dateline

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 16, 2018, 12:56:42 PM
The latest in Klan wear?

They are going to start issuing a white dunce hat that is inspired by Norry so that you can mix and match your wardrobe.

ShayP

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 16, 2018, 12:36:00 PM

They really are selling robes?   :o   wow

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on April 16, 2018, 02:02:02 PM
They really are selling robes?   :o   wow

If you wear it to AlienConâ,,¢️ Noory will autograph it for you.

Taco Bell

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

Gonna ask if he can sit in it naked on a hot SoCal morning to sweat me out a little pizza roll stain from the backdoor candy factory.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 16, 2018, 12:56:42 PM
The latest in Klan wear?
Lol.  Not very funereal!
How come retailers never list fabric?  "Terry velour" such as this at Victoria's Secret is 100% polyester.  For the price of cotton!

ItsTelly

Lol.  Not very funereal!

Is there a black colored one?  You could wear that to the funeral.

Telly

Morgus

Any guesses on what Noory and his staff will come up with this week for an Art Bell tribute?
If the stuff he tried last Friday night was a preview, I don't expect much - probably just a few old clips.

Quote from: Morgus on April 16, 2018, 03:20:14 PM
Any guesses on what Noory and his staff will come up with this week for an Art Bell tribute?
If the stuff he tried last Friday night was a preview, I don't expect much - probably just a few old clips.

He'll have Tommy play some of Art's greatest hits during the last 2 hours of Friday's show.  A half hour or an hour isn't enough for Art.  That way Noory can leave the studio 2 hours early. :-\

Morgus

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 16, 2018, 03:23:16 PM
He'll have Tommy play some of Art's greatest hits during the last 2 hours of Friday's show.  A half hour or an hour isn't enough for Art.  That way Noory can leave the studio 2 hours early. :-\

Thats what I was expecting - except I see Noory is off on Friday night, Dave Schader is guest hosting that night...

Quote from: Morgus on April 16, 2018, 03:26:56 PM
Thats what I was expecting - except I see Noory is off on Friday night, Dave Schader is guest hosting that night...

Then maybe he'll get an early start for his long weekend on Thursday.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
Hot damn.  I can go to AlienCon as a C2C Jorch Jedi Knight.  I hope it has a shecret pocket for stashing turkee sammiches.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 16, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

Don't forget UFO Phil at the end.  Jorch's little personal touch.

Dateline

He's warming up the 8-tracks for Art's Tribute Show.  Pop them in and pop a pizza roll.

zeebo

albrecht

iHate Media, Inc should tribute by playing unreleased Art shows instead of Norry. A win-win. The audience gets some great radio, AB archivists get 'new' material, and Norry and Tommee can go drink wine, snort tommeric, and eat turkey sammiches. Ratings might also go up.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 16, 2018, 07:44:03 PM
iHate Media, Inc should tribute by playing unreleased Art shows instead of Norry. A win-win. The audience gets some great radio, AB archivists get 'new' material, and Norry and Tommee can go drink wine, snort tommeric, and eat turkey sammiches. Ratings might also go up.
No kidding.  Even clearly dated shows are better than Noory.  I caught a clip of Art on the weekend GabCast puzzling over Noory, remarking that he didn't think anyone in PremRat management had ever listened to Noory.  They make the captain of the Titanic look wide awake.

mike_olsen

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 16, 2018, 10:58:51 AM
Just like he confirmed the reports? aka sending Tommy and Jimmy Church to Google.

or

The specials Art Bell song he had created? That was at least non intentionally funny, because of how bad it was.

George acting upset was over the top. It was an absurd farce. I think know is generally grateful that Art created the show, so he should stick to his feelings based on that, its believable.

Diddo on George's exaggerated reaction when reporting Art's death. How can one have such a reaction for someone he even admits "weren't that close". It was obvious Noory was overacting to show his "beloved" audience just how a caring person he really is, even for someone who dared to criticize him (rightly so) in the past. Another reason for his reaction is noory trying to be like his great idol Kronkite, when he showed emotion over JFK's passing and breaking that over the air, but was 10 times more professional, and spared us the "i'm trying to keep my composure folks". Jeez George, can you keep it real at least once in your life?'

Another whopper was Tommee saying that Both Bell and Norry cared about their audience. You are only half right, tommee, or actually, i'll give you 3 quarters correct. WHile Bell did genuinely care about his audience, George only cares about his audience insofar as how much money he can make off of them, but nothing else!