• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on June 27, 2017, 12:50:27 AM
Hey zeebo!  If you ever get a chance to try this ginger ale, DO IT!  8)

I'm not sure if it's available where you are.  I only get it when I go back to Pittsburgh, but it is available elsewhere.  Great on it's own and a helluva mixer.  Not quite what's in a Moscow Mule but that's what I used to use in my version before I knew what it was.   ;D

What's George Noory's Mule ?

Tommy's piss mixed with turmeric

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on June 27, 2017, 12:50:27 AM
Hey zeebo!  If you ever get a chance to try this ginger ale, DO IT!  8)

Damn that looks good.  Love the mint element.  I can't be bothered to "muddle" fresh mint into my homemade mule!

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on June 27, 2017, 12:53:54 AM
What's George Noory's Mule ?

Tommy's piss mixed with turmeric

Hahahahahaha!!!!  with super beet powder, or tangy tangerine.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on June 27, 2017, 12:55:17 AM
Hahahahahaha!!!!  with super beet powder, or tangy tangerine.

Carnivora & tonic chaser bro!

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on June 27, 2017, 12:56:05 AM
Carnivora & tonic chaser bro!

LOL! Something's not quite right with us, but it can never be wrong.

CozyRozie

I don't know but I think that StupidG lost enthusiasm in his voice at some point of this segment
I think he was reading our comments, ha ha ha

ShayP

Noory had the nerve to close the segment with Sean Carroll by saying "He doesn't believe in God or an afterlife but I'm sure you do."  WTF!?

what the fuck -  how rude and stupid, he thanks the guest and with the guy barely out the door says to the audience  'GUY DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GOD ... OR LIFE AFTER DEATH. I'M SURE YOU DO.'

ShayP

Quote from: ShayP on June 27, 2017, 01:00:46 AM
Noory had the nerve to close the segment with Sean Carroll by saying "He doesn't believe in God or an afterlife but I'm sure you do."  WTF!?

I mean...seriously.  How does this show any respect to Sean Carroll? By pandering to the C2C religious crowd?  Noory is a shithead and really could care less about knowing any of this stuff. 

ShayP

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 27, 2017, 01:02:04 AM
what the fuck -  how rude and stupid, he thanks the guest and with the guy barely out the door says to the audience  'GUY DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GOD ... OR LIFE AFTER DEATH. I'M SURE YOU DO.'

I'm blown away by that too! 

Dyna-X

Noory looks like a plucked turkey without his moustache. He is praying it grows back.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on June 27, 2017, 01:00:46 AM

Seriously wtf .. he thinks if he browbeats some scientist into religion then intelligent design, etc. must be true?  It's kind of like when Art used to try to force Seth Shostak into believing UFO's so it would make it all real.   ::)

I'm sure in a previous lifetime Jorch was impaling and disemboweling non-believers with the best of them.

ShayP

So in talking to the next guest Noory tells him that the previous guest doesn't believe in God or an afterlife. John Greenewald runs a site storing documents regarding ufo's, government cover ups, etc.  Why tell him that?   Why should he care?  Ugh!

ShayP

zeebo...one more mule and I'm calling it a night.  LOL!  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: ShayP on June 27, 2017, 01:17:59 AM

Chugged it!  ;)

Take care everyone.  Until next time...Cheers!  :D

zeebo

Yeah I'm out too, even slightly numb I can't continue on after that first segment.  I'll stick to watching Sean on Science Channel from now on.   :-\

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 27, 2017, 01:06:05 AM
Noory looks like a plucked turkey without his moustache. He is praying it grows back.

LOL

Quote from: ShayP on June 27, 2017, 01:16:57 AM
So in talking to the next guest Noory tells him that the previous guest doesn't believe in God or an afterlife. John Greenewald runs a site storing documents regarding ufo's, government cover ups, etc.  Why tell him that?   Why should he care?  Ugh!

Well, Ma Noory is listening, and George better say sumpthin' about believing it.

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 27, 2017, 02:34:00 AM
Well, Ma Noory is listening, and George better say sumpthin' about believing it.

Would be great if his mother knew about BellGab and this thread (dedicated to her Stupid son) ..and what we really think of him, but I guess she is too old to surf the net.
But on other hand who knows, maybe she is surfing /pol/ and is posting most vile shit there.. ;D

I don't know if in English you can say, stupidly dumb, but George Ralph Noory for sure is that person.

Quote from: th'ONE on June 27, 2017, 02:49:57 AM
Would be great if his mother knew about BellGab and this thread (dedicated to her Stupid son) ..and what we really think of him...

Oh, I'm sure everyone George knows has heard about it...  His granddaughter used to lurk here, maybe still does

Quote from: th'ONE on June 27, 2017, 12:59:00 AM
I don't know but I think that StupidG lost enthusiasm in his voice at some point of this segment
I think he was reading our comments, ha ha ha

StupidG is a great name for Noory. He should branch out into rap music at his stage shows and call himself that.

ItsOver

Ha!  I just envisioned Mr. Rogers performing an "exotic" act in Tijuana.  I hope you were hiding your little squirrel eyes, Zeeb. :))

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 27, 2017, 03:22:48 AM
Oh, I'm sure everyone George knows has heard about it...  His granddaughter used to lurk here, maybe still does

Are you serious? , how do we know that was her?
That's hilarious if she did.. lol

CozyRozie

Quote from: Northern Lights on June 27, 2017, 06:58:49 AM
StupidG is a great name for Noory. He should branch out into rap music at his stage shows and call himself that.

lol,
and now ladies & gentlemen StupidG will perform his newest hit about pound of turmeric and two dozens of raw eegs,

pound of turmeric and two dozens of raw eegs
in the blender
I'm the big money spender
I drink that mixture every day
hey hey - hey hey

George Noory is my name
milking Coast To Coast 
is the name of my game
I'm turmeric man
Art Bell is a ghost
hey Tommy please piss in the bottle
let's have a toast

let's drink it to my success
my name is StupidG
I make it Coast To Coast
as stupid as me
hey hey - hey hey

I'm not happy that those popular intelligent weekend hosts
are ruining my plan to destroy Coast To Coast
my name is StupidG
George stupid Noory
this is not a coincidence
that StupidG is the inner me

hey hey - hey hey

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on June 27, 2017, 08:10:45 AM
Ha!  I just envisioned Mr. Rogers performing an "exotic" act in Tijuana.  I hope you were hiding your little squirrel eyes, Zeeb. :))

???  :o

NO no no. LOL!  It's a drink!  ;D ...I swear.  ;)

Quote from: th'ONE on June 27, 2017, 10:26:46 AM
lol,
and now ladies & gentlemen StupidG will perform his newest hit about pound of turmeric and two dozens of raw eegs,

pound of turmeric and two dozens of raw eegs
in the blender
I'm the big money spender
I drink that mixture every day
hey hey - hey hey

George Noory is my name
milking Coast To Coast 
is the name of my game
I'm turmeric man
Art Bell is a ghost
hey Tommy please piss in the bottle
let's have a toast

let's drink it to my success
my name is StupidG
I make it Coast To Coast
as stupid as me
hey hey - hey hey

I'm not happy that those popular intelligent weekend hosts
are ruining my plan to destroy Coast To Coast
my name is StupidG
George stupid Noory
this is not a coincidence
that StupidG is the inner me

hey hey - hey hey

LOL StupidG is in da house, y'all.

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 27, 2017, 01:06:05 AM

He looks like an old man who should retire but has nothing else in life.