• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Zetaspeak

Quote from: KMKMKM on April 20, 2018, 12:04:29 AM
Really enjoyed hour 1.  Seemed like a genuine, heartfelt tribute.  Thanks, George.

Heather must be fuming...

Possibly seething?

Awwww these bumper music bring back memories 

Advance Auto Parts. When the hell did C2C get ads for places normies actually go to?

Kolchak

Quote from: Jojo on April 20, 2018, 12:09:29 AM
My impression of Heather was formed on a long audio "debate" she had in 2017 with Bateman.

My personal favorite Gabcast. Such a beautiful trainwreck.

albrecht

Advanced Auto Parts Norry spot here. First time a place I go. But then Jack from Banyon...but now Knapp: 'no solid answers!'

Morgus

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 12:10:16 AM
Aww, George is playing all of Art’s favorite bumper music. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you, George.
The weekend c2vam hosts also played Art Bell playlist music.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on April 20, 2018, 12:10:37 AM
Ok, I'll scout around on it again, thanks.  I couldnt even find a registration page.  Maybe tablets arent the best.

You should be able to play it on the webpage - I can’t download it to my ios devices. I have to use a podcatcher. But I can play it.

Taco Bell

Only calls twice a day? Someone's gonna call 3 times.

Jojo

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 12:10:16 AM
Aww, George is playing all of Art’s favorite bumper music. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you, George.
Yah, I only realized the night Art died that a lot of Coast's bumber music was his even as of late!!  Never knew...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kolchak on April 20, 2018, 12:11:43 AM
My personal favorite Gabcast. Such a beautiful trainwreck.

I almost stuck a fork in my good eye during that gabcast

chefist

Ha...exactly...Knapp is laying it all out...Heather has no "gravitas" in paranormal, especially to criticize Knapp for his reactions to Art's death...

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2018, 12:13:13 AM
You should be able to play it on the webpage - I can’t download it to my ios devices. I have to use a podcatcher. But I can play it.
The chat!

Zetaspeak

Quote from: albrecht on April 20, 2018, 12:12:14 AM
Advanced Auto Parts Norry spot here. First time a place I go. But then Jack from Banyon...but now Knapp: 'no solid answers!'

Haha, same reaction. I heard of that place, what the heck is it doing on Coast ;D

Knapp drop in

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on April 20, 2018, 12:15:07 AM
The chat!

The chat doesn’t get saved by MV. Sometimes Starr saves it and sends it out. wr250 does sometime as well. Its not automatic. Someone has to copy and paste it into a text file.

chefist

Ha...I played this on the weekend tribute show, "Pahrump Tonight!" LOL...it is a favorite...

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2018, 12:08:19 AM
Except the ones you flushed.
Yes, flushing soft chocolates down the toilet is a dieting tool!  I dont bring it home, either!

FallenSeraph

Sadly, we will not hear from Evelyn Paglini tonight. *sniff*

Morgus

Noory played this area 51 pilot caller last Friday night too.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2018, 12:16:49 AM
The chat doesn’t get saved by MV. Sometimes Starr saves it and sends it out. wr250 does sometime as well. Its not automatic. Someone has to copy and paste it into a text file.
Well, I'll listen then.  They say George was there.  Im sorry i missed it.  During the cast, I didnt call in because Google Hangouts wouldnt do it.  I would have had to use a real phone, and I wish I had.  I appreciate all the training.  Im not bad with computers, but my only other experience with live chats is Talkshoe.  Embarassing...

Sean92008

Quote from: Kolchak on April 20, 2018, 12:04:25 AM
Were you blocked by Heather on Twitter yet? I liked your tweet, but I didn't see any reaction from Heather.

I think the original tweet has been deleted...

albrecht

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 12:18:59 AM
She could candle-work it. But better, for your situation, listen/watch this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GImxiaeXr9Q

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 12:18:59 AM

Seance? Do you know a reputable medium?

Rix Gins

Not a short segment.  I'm surprised George is playing the whole thing.  But cool that he is.

FallenSeraph

Has Sexy John B. Wells called in yet?

Some woman snatched him away from me.  :'(

My mom and I still argue about this Area 51 call to this day. She thinks it was staged. (“Doncha know?”)