• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dateline

If it's any consolation, Norry is part of the PremRat pack.  Best he's gonna do.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on April 04, 2018, 10:22:02 PM
If it's any consolation, Norry is part of the PremRat pack.  Best he's gonna do.
The PremRat pack.  Born to be wild.

zeebo

Poor Georgie.  Steven Pinker is refuting his assertion that "people are whacked out everywhere".

Jojo

GN 4/4/18 10:15PM. Now, listen to this!  A couple in their thirties are charged with keeping their 9-year old in a bathtub and offering only soiled water... ... ... If it bleeds, it leads.

Ugh.

Ruteger

Noory just pronounced "humanism" as hugh-man--ism on tonight's show.  :o

Is it me or is his voice sounding worse than normal (if that is even possible)? It sounds like his voice loses power/wavers mid sentence as if he has asthma or is gasping for air.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ruteger on April 04, 2018, 11:27:54 PM
Noory just pronounced "humanism" as hugh-man--ism on tonight's show.

Is it me or is his voice sounding worse than normal (if that is even possible)? It sounds like his voice loses power/wavers mid sentence as if he has asthma or is gasping for air.

Metastasis. The brain tumors must be spreading now. ;)

Dateline

The CDC has just released a new disease infestation:  It is Norritis. The systems are audio difficulties, slurry speech, tremors in the hands from nerve damage of destroying radios and smart phones with Apps, night terrors, and aimlessly wondering around and breaking into Elvis and crooning songs. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dateline on April 04, 2018, 11:30:53 PM
The CDC has just released a new disease infestation:  It is Norritis. The systems are audio difficulties, slurry speech, tremors in the hands from nerve damage of destroying radios and smart phones with Apps, night terrors, and aimlessly wondering around and breaking into Elvis and crooning songs.

A specific kind of image disphoria too where you think you appear WAY less cheesey to people than you actually do. ;)

Tommy's commercial for the Coast Store where you can overpay for shitty quality clothing made in a Chinese sweatshop with a Coast logo slapped on it which will make you the object of ridicule anywhere you go. A woman giving a testimonial says 'the smiles I get when I wear my Coast ball cap', the same smile people make when they encounter the elderly, the childish and the mentally disabled. 

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat guest, way to go Tommy. who would have thought the human race has made progress since the Middle Ages. it's mind boggling I tell you, we've cured diseases, we communicate easier, we grow and distribute food better - next thing you know we'll send a man to the moon.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 04, 2018, 11:35:46 PM
A specific kind of image disphoria too where you think you appear WAY less cheesey to people than you actually do. ;)
Accompanied by sinusitis or nasal polyps!

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 05, 2018, 12:18:54 AM
... way to go Tommy...who would have thought the human race has made progress since the Middle Ages... we've cured diseases, we communicate easier...

And vending machines

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 05, 2018, 12:19:15 AM
Accompanied by sinusitis or nasal polyps!

That's just mean. What's wrong with you?! ??? ::)

i tuned in to Commercial To Commercial to here how jack with the freedom checks is getting along...noticed george dumped his second guest without explanation, as he is want to do. geez!

Jambar

Last night’s second guest on Marian Apparitions was awful. Basically called standing in line at a book store a miracle. The quality guests are waning.

Jambar

Carnivora and Lumanesce have the most annoying commercials. These “doctors” crack me up. The narrator for Lumanesce sounds like Puddy on Seinfeld. “Cell language.” Yeah. OK.

NoMoreNoory

I'm not at all sure that the 'thudder' for Jorch's next live stage show event in Scottsdale AZ is fit for purpose. Last night he informed his listener(s) that they should hurry to get their tickets because "the seats are beginning to fly out the window".  :o

-GNS

George thinks he might be the reincarnated "Nicholas Texla"

Quote from: Jambar on April 05, 2018, 05:27:25 AM
Carnivora and Lumanesce have the most annoying commercials. These “doctors” crack me up. The narrator for Lumanesce sounds like Puddy on Seinfeld. “Cell language.” Yeah. OK.

I'm not a doctor in real life, but I play one on George's infomercial. LOL

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 05, 2018, 10:51:53 AM
George thinks he might be the reincarnated "Nicholas Texla"

So in one life Tesla was a genius and in this one, he's an idiot?  :o

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Ruteger on April 04, 2018, 11:27:54 PM
Noory just pronounced "humanism" as hugh-man--ism on tonight's show.  :o

I caught that. Wondered who Hugh Mann was.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 04, 2018, 10:26:41 PM
The PremRat pack.  Born to be wild.

Clearly all the supplements and health drinks are working well. Do they use handtrucks or wheelchairs in their "invasions?"  I don't think the fine citizens in Scottsdale need to be concerned about the upcoming "invasion." The invaders move slow but snacks, food, and red wine should be hidden.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 05, 2018, 04:03:19 PM
Clearly all the supplements and health drinks are working well. Do they use handtrucks or wheelchairs in their "invasions?"  I don't think the fine citizens in Scottsdale need to be concerned about the upcoming "invasion." The invaders move slow but snacks, food, and red wine should be hidden.
Ha!  Maybe they should be renamed the Sloth Pack.

ItsOver

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 05, 2018, 11:09:34 AM
So in one life Tesla was a genius and in this one, he's an idiot?  :o
"I don't want to start 
Any blasphemous rumors
But I think that God's 
Got a sick sense of humor..."

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 05, 2018, 05:12:10 PM
Ha!  Maybe they should be renamed the Sloth Pack.
Yeah because as Norry told us: rats are for eating by the haterz.

ShayP

Thankfully I slept through most of the program.  However as I awakened from my slumber, I heard Noory playing that awful recording, again, of the guy calling into his supervisor describing the car wreck and the little old ladies whooping some ass.

George will do anything to shave a few minutes off the show so he can cut out early.  Who really wants to hear that crap?  That and his reading of Poe, or the Disturbed song he just discovered, and all the other crap he puts on to close it out. 

GNS

I knew the second guest last night would never make it to the last hour of the show. Snoorge could barely contain his boredom and irritation. Of all the media personalities I've heard/seen, George is the easiest to read. His emotions are an open book. Yes the guest was a bit dull, but being dull has never caused George to dump one of his New Age huxster buddies mid-show. Jorch seems to have infinite patience for the same old boring drivel spouted by his huxsters week after week, month after month and year after year. It's enough to cause one to speculate that George is in fact getting kick-backs from his "lightworkers" for every "reading" they sell for the 30 days after they have been on the show.

Last week George marveled that Passover lasts "a whole week!" I've got news for you George. For Catholics Easter last TWO whole weeks. As someone who was raised a Catholic, you should know this. I suspect George dozed through catechism class just as he dozes through most shows. Happy Easter haters!

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2018, 12:40:46 AM
That's just mean. What's wrong with you?! ??? ::)
What is your birthday and place?  I detect a fake hater.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 05, 2018, 08:55:27 PM
What is your birthday and place?  I detect a fake hater.

OK...you got me! I just wanted to see what it felt like to be one of you. You know, a morally outraged SJW always looking for infractions...or just creating them with out of context fragments of discussion.   :D

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2018, 09:02:59 PM
OK...you got me! I just wanted to see what it felt like to be one of you. You know, a morally outraged SJW always looking for infractions...or just creating them with out of context fragments of discussion.   :D
GNS is an infraction.  And you wouldn't recognize a segueway anyway!