• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on April 16, 2018, 04:10:17 PM
News update just had some "breaking news" that Hannity was not a client "but asked his opinions sometimes over legal issues." Or something like that. But many, if not most, lawyers have more than one client. Why would it be surprising?
If not actually a client many lawyers get people asking them opinions (which like the doctor who always gets people asking "what do you think of..." can be annoying. He also works in media, lives and works in region, and Cohen is a prominent attorney. They even grew up in the same town (though I don't know when Hannity and Cohen met.) Why does this seem strange?

It took about 5 minutes for  Hannitys name to be made public. But somehow the Mueller witch hunt  has kept a lid on all that Russian collusion evidence for a year.

albrecht

I haven't listened in a while but Rush is great today. Everyone should listen (at least to the beginning of the show, not sure how long it will keep going on.) He details all many of the connections-- personal, political, sexual, and career- between "journalists" and DC, politicians (mainly Democrat,) activist groups, law firms, lobbyists, and prominent families. Everyone 'inside the Beltway' knows this stuff but it is funny, and exhaustive, and many people elsewhere might not be aware. And most haven't disclosed before they get jobs at CNN, NYTimes, etc etc. Good stuff, in light of the ridiculous Hannity "scandal."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 17, 2018, 07:43:05 AM
It took about 5 minutes for  Hannitys name to be made public. But somehow the Mueller witch hunt  has kept a lid on all that Russian collusion evidence for a year.

Military...NOW! ;)

Juan

Stormy said yesterday that she is tired of the bullying of “women like me.” I wonder what kind of woman she considers herself to be.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on April 17, 2018, 12:42:31 PM
Stormy said yesterday that she is tired of the bullying of “women like me.” I wonder what kind of woman she considers herself to be.

I assume she meant whores.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on April 17, 2018, 12:42:31 PM
How dare they slut-shame a whore.  >:(

I hope the Lefties, especially their "journalists,"  enjoyed the opening monologue of Rush today. Was classic.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 17, 2018, 12:50:20 PM
How dare they slut-shame a whore.  >:(

I hope the Lefties, especially their "journalists,"  enjoyed the opening monologue of Rush today. Was classic.

If only they'd listen! I'm going to now though. Thanks for the tip. ;)

Dr. MD MD

This is rich! The woman who felt justified in murdering a half a million kids is warning us we're heading into fascism.  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I27X9L8rReo

I think we were already there, Maddy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

;D

albrecht

Judge Kimba Wood on the recent Michael Cohen, Trump's lawyer, case did the marriage ceremony for Soros when he married his third wife. No hints of collusion or bias, of course.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-soros-wedding/billionaire-soros-weds-consultant-in-third-marriage-idUSBRE98J0XZ20130922

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 17, 2018, 02:06:06 PM
Judge Kimba Wood on the recent Michael Cohen, Trump's lawyer, case did the marriage ceremony for Soros when he married his third wife. No hints of collusion or bias, of course.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-soros-wedding/billionaire-soros-weds-consultant-in-third-marriage-idUSBRE98J0XZ20130922

Of course. ::)

Let slip the dogs of war! >:(

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on April 17, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

The word is that she married him because he's such a stud.  No, really.

Dr. MD MD

Comey spoke about being embarrassed by Trump's kiss. From the angle we saw on TV we never would've known if he hadn't told us but I get it. Trump gave him the kiss of death. Very NYC, Mr. President! ;D

Juan

Stormy has released a sketch of the stalker. He looks like he could have been the leading man in one of her films.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 17, 2018, 02:36:12 PM

The word is that she married him because he's such a stud.  No, really.
Funny how many women marry zillionaires, for love and due to their love-making prowess.

Interesting that this is announced now. Surely nothing to do with the on-going legal cases, seizures possibly violating attorney-client privilege, the leaks, etc etc. Trying to set a precedent so that anything during the Trump investigations get released...?
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/16/politics/starr-clinton-judge-ruling/index.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 17, 2018, 10:39:16 PM
I'm sorry... Are we back to supporting the president now?  :)

You do realize that I don't produce these video, don't you? I just watch them, like you...or not. :D

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 11:00:30 PM
You do realize that I don't produce these video, don't you? I just watch them, like you...or not. :D
I watched over half.

I was just asking about your stance on Donald now that a couple days have passed... For a friend.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 18, 2018, 12:46:45 AM
I watched over half.

I was just asking about your stance on Donald now that a couple days have passed... For a friend.  ;)

Given the alternative and the fact that this strike seemed to be as staged as it was last year cautiously optimistic. Can you name me a president who got more done in his first year than him?