• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Wikileaks Megathread

Started by Gabor Sweden751110, November 19, 2010, 03:21:46 PM

what are you think about him ? and his work for free press over internet  ,

now are usa real after him ,

Are he a good or a bad soul in is wolrd ?

-------------------------

usa power puts tough demands on Sweden.
When the U.S. power would have indulged

the same as The Pirate Bay (blockade)
Economic war to stop trade between Sweden USA

Then it means that there is corruption in the usa

What do you think those living in the united states,

The same thing that caused the war between the U.S. Japan, is a great documentary in movis box
Pear Harbor The Directors Cut

United States threatened Japan. Befor war two .. the movie box really believe worthy facts which shows that

Those who are employed in the U.S. power seem to be o honest diplomats.

What do you think. what do you think about this Julian Assange

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Gabor Sweden751110 on November 19, 2010, 03:21:46 PM
what are you think about him ? and his work for free press over internet  ,

now are usa real after him ,

Are he a good or a bad soul in is wolrd ?

-------------------------

the same as The Pirate Bay (blockade)
Economic war to stop trade between Sweden USA

Then it means that there is corruption in the usa

What do you think those living in the united states,

The same thing that caused the war between the U.S. Japan, is a great documentary in movis box
Pear Harbor The Directors Cut

United States threatened Japan. Befor war two .. the movie box really believe worthy facts which shows that

Those who are employed in the U.S. power seem to be o honest diplomats.

What do you think. what do you think about this Julian Assange

This is what I think:

Sweden to issue arrest warrant for Julian Assange[/size]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/nov/18/sweden-arrest-warrant-julian-assange

MV/Liberace!

These "charges" against Assange sound like such a fat, steaming, convenient pile of horse shit to me. How anybody could conclude otherwise, considering the context of all of this, is beyond my ability to comprehend.

mickrussom

what are you think about him ? and his work for free press over internet 

Warning - Wikileaks / Assange could be a False Flag operation designed to get "the people" asking for government to suppress the internet

If Assange/Wikileaks controlled opposition, a possibility that cannot be ruled out, then it indeed seems to be an awfully useful tool for US legal and executive powers. If Wikileaks continues releasing incriminating and embarrassing classified documents of US Intelligence and State affairs, those powers would be presented with the perfect excuse to pass draconian legislation giving themselves the authorization to up the ante of hunting down cyber-based "terrorism."

In effect, Julian Assange could then be interpreted as the cyber-equivalent of Osama bin Laden.

What does Assange do? He releases documents that reveal truth about delicate US foreign affairs (most of which was released was already known or suspected, but never confirmed). If Assange is fingered as a threat to American interests that means that public disclosure of truth about State affairs becomes equally threatening and so new progressively aggressive foreign policies could be spurred into existence aiming to persecute not just Wikileaks but ALL other people seeking to dispense truth about (sensitive) foreign, and by "trivial" inclusion also domestic, political affairs.

Assange very well fits the profile of the quintessential pioneer of cyber-terrorism, paving the way for new Internet-based counter-terrorism initiatives. If Assange indeed is a deep-cover Intelligence operator, call it a fashionable cyber-based form of false flag terrorism.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: mickrussom on December 01, 2010, 11:49:33 PM

Warning - Wikileaks / Assange could be a False Flag operation designed to get "the people" asking for government to suppress the internet
there are a lot of people saying this, and i think there's every possibility they could be correct.  the way this issue has permeated the "news" cycle recently suggests we're being prepared for something.

i was very disappointed to hear rush call assange childish names like "sissy" the other day.  keep in mind, this is the same rush limbaugh who thinks "net neutrality" means giving the government the right to block certain content they arbitrarily deem inappropriate for public consumption. 

i'll ask the question again:  how is assange's mission any different than that of C-B.S. (abu ghraib pictures) or rush himself?  it's the free flow and dissemination of available information, and all of the players seem to to feel they have some sort of exclusive and inherent right to be a part of that process while assange does not.  i'm very annoyed by that.

hey, governments!  welcome to the internet:  global, uncensored, and accessible.

the people are watching.

EvB

Quoteglobal, uncensored, and accessible

So far so good.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on December 02, 2010, 12:08:03 AM

there are a lot of people saying this, and i think there's every possibility they could be correct.  the way this issue has permeated the "news" cycle recently suggests we're being prepared for something.

i was very disappointed to hear rush call assange childish names like "sissy" the other day.  keep in mind, this is the same rush limbaugh who thinks "net neutrality" means giving the government the right to block certain content they arbitrarily deem inappropriate for public consumption. 

i'll ask the question again:  how is assange's mission any different than that of C-B.S. (abu ghraib pictures) or rush himself?  it's the free flow and dissemination of available information, and all of the players seem to to feel they have some sort of exclusive and inherent right to be a part of that process while assange does not.  i'm very annoyed by that.

hey, governments!  welcome to the internet:  global, uncensored, and accessible.

the people are watching.

Is there another site that is equivalent to WL in mission and scope?  If not, there should be. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Marc Knight on December 04, 2010, 03:49:29 PM

the people are watching.

Is there another site that is equivalent to WL in mission and scope?  If not, there should be.
if wikileaks is shut down, there will be.

Quote from: MV on December 05, 2010, 03:02:51 AM
Quote from: Marc Knight on December 04, 2010, 03:49:29 PM

the people are watching.

if wikileaks is shut down, there will be.

what are will be you think ?

human war over internet .
were 
every home peoople use a computer
shool ))
Many people com to  write many blog

Revelation ,

I think many people com to ask hard  about suht dawn wikileaks  ,
And new time for state and power of USA deal whit .
The have were difficult to explain why ,

Mv
if  cia  not like is what a write .
Are you help me .

http://svtplay.se/v/2256485/dokument_inifran/de_hemliga_telegrammen

Nya dokument läckta via Wikileaks avslöjar kontroversiella kontakter mellan Sverige och USA.

new document com out on Wikileaks  .

usa and sweden dark stat , USA have Sweden control over Swedish stat .

not swedish people not know about

EvZe

The last time - a few months ago - they issued an arrest warrant Al-Jazeera interviewed the Swedish prosecutor's office.  I generally like Sweden but, after this interview, I'm sure glad I'm not accused of a crime there ...

Assange arrest warrant 'no mistake'

EvZe

I say this with the greatest respect for Sweden, however, I honestly doubt the U.S. had to put too much pressure on Sweden to get these charges leveled as WikiLeaks has been spilling quite a bit about Sweden recently as well.

That said, I think it's absolutely outrageous the clear and obvious pressure being applied against Switzerland. Two days ago the U.S. ambassador in Bern made a not-so-veiled threat against Switzerland which is beyond the pale. A legally guaranteed - as opposed to self-declared - neutral state like Switzerland fills a critical role in the international order and for a superpower to bully them is completely reprehensible. Especially given the long history of friendly relations between the U.S. and Switzerland, Switzerland's past aid to the U.S. as its protecting power in Cuba, Iran, (formerly) Libya, etc.

http://thepiratebay.org/blog/185

swedish torrent yes kick as hehe

Do like Cantona - kick a bank in the nuts!

Our dear friends at WikiLeaks just got their PayPal account shut down. We know there's a solution for this. It's to do like the great football player Eric Cantona - get your money back from your bank (like PayPal) - and if possible close down your account!

Today is the day to do it. We want to encourage everyone that cares about the internets and the power of the people to withdraw their funds from PayPal. Lending your money to the bank or PayPal gives them economical muscles. But those muscles belong to the people!

Don't be stepped on anymore. Work for freedom of speech. Work for democracy

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvZe on December 06, 2010, 09:27:22 PM
The last time - a few months ago - they issued an arrest warrant Al-Jazeera interviewed the Swedish prosecutor's office.  I generally like Sweden but, after this interview, I'm sure glad I'm not accused of a crime there ...

Assange arrest warrant 'no mistake'
sweden is a country where you will be arrested for injuring a home invader... IN YOUR HOME!!!  their government certainly has a perverted understanding of basic human rights.

on the Swedish people go out on strike to demonstrate for our rights to freedom, otherwise we blame ourselves.

I like to real support moor . not only talk or write

any moor people feel same

Have can  we fight about   free internet no control over people phone traffic

I like write about have caner people in Sweden must work before die

Me have no right to work have adhd .

You CIA fib  fight agents yours law great from gabor !
In futer i am  your enemy  help Julian Assange  free internet

Law  are not only for people not working for law

put up my name on your enemy list CIA

We need not moor secret from u.s stat people and  not think u.s CIA have right to tell other stat wait  the can not do or not to democrat country stat in is world

Law must work for all not only for you working in is system CIA u.s army , wen a stat broking law for self

------------

Many are afraid cowardly thinking of his own protection or not solve what is happening! Stop hide your usual you have the power out to demonstrate the mass protests urge strikes against states that violate laws forcing our freedom to control innocent people are sentenced, for they can escape its own law

EvZe

Those are interesting points, Gabor.

Australian press are now buzzing that a cabinet member is a U.S. informant.
http://www.theage.com.au/national/arbib-revealed-as-secret-us-source-20101208-18prg.html

I'm trying to imagine the utter horror that might descend on the U.S. if it turned out Hillary Clinton was a paid informant of the Russian government.

Assuming Arbib isn't the only one, I imagine (1) Australia is probably so penetrated by U.S. agents actively directing policy decisions it would be hard to objectively define it as an independent nation-state, (2) Jesse Ventura must have been telling the truth when he, last year, said there was a long-term CIA plant in the Minnesota government designed to keep tabs on the administration.

I'm starting to wonder how many independent nations there are in the world? It's clearly not the 196 that conventional wisdom says. I'm guessing maybe 4 or 5?

onan

My cynicism broke into the realm of paranoia over 20 years ago. Anytime anyone is arrested for crimes that are also considered taboo raise high levels of suspiscion in the back of my brain, blood and my gut.

And to be completely objective even if assange had sex with an underage fecal statue of hitler that doesnt mean his allegations and discoveries are somehow less worthy of investigation.

Maybe  alien use U.S contry
Is best  place in world  for alien , start , and spy 

A big control over world use U.S power system

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on December 14, 2010, 07:51:36 AM
My cynicism broke into the realm of paranoia over 20 years ago. Anytime anyone is arrested for crimes that are also considered taboo raise high levels of suspiscion in the back of my brain, blood and my gut.

And to be completely objective even if assange had sex with an underage fecal statue of hitler that doesnt mean his allegations and discoveries are somehow less worthy of investigation.
i agree with you regarding the continued validity of what wikileaks does regardless of assange's personal demons.  also, i think your instincts are correct in raising an eyebrow as someone like assange is coincidentally/conveniently arrested on charges stemming from some sort of predictably prurient behavior.  it's predictable.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: EvZe on December 12, 2010, 01:26:11 PM
Those are interesting points, Gabor.

Australian press are now buzzing that a cabinet member is a U.S. informant.
http://www.theage.com.au/national/arbib-revealed-as-secret-us-source-20101208-18prg.html

I'm trying to imagine the utter horror that might descend on the U.S. if it turned out Hillary Clinton was a paid informant of the Russian government.

Assuming Arbib isn't the only one, I imagine (1) Australia is probably so penetrated by U.S. agents actively directing policy decisions it would be hard to objectively define it as an independent nation-state, (2) Jesse Ventura must have been telling the truth when he, last year, said there was a long-term CIA plant in the Minnesota government designed to keep tabs on the administration.

I'm starting to wonder how many independent nations there are in the world? It's clearly not the 196 that conventional wisdom says. I'm guessing maybe 4 or 5?

Well, the U.S. is inundated by foreign lobbyists seeking (paying for) influence on Federal Government policy.  Millions of dollars are spent in this pursuit every year.

http://foreignlobbying.org/

elbee

Fuck Britain, the war machine

go Ecuador!

FREE ASSANGE!

Rasputin

I'm more interested to see if the Embassy gets raided by the Brits than anything else.

BobGrau

Creepy bastard. Hope he goes to jail.

It'd be fun to go to war with Ecuador, though. Think of all those coca fields we could occupy.
And since we've been hanging on to the Falkland Islands all this time, we'd finally get the chance to use them!

b_dubb

the idea of the US Army on a coke binge kind of frightens me

Rasputin

I', curious to hear or read what he said he would release if he was caught, dies, or goes to jail. He has some serious people in several countries worried, and that has my interest peaked.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EgoFartSnooryBoy on August 16, 2012, 01:48:47 PM
Fuck Britain, the war machine

go Ecuador!

FREE ASSANGE!

i was very happy to hear he's been granted asylum.  i think what wikileaks does is great for democracy and freedom.