• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Words/phrases I hate

Started by nooryisawesome, April 10, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

Robert

Quote from: albrecht on April 12, 2018, 10:31:18 AMMay I still use "fresh" in the usage per late-80s 'urban' music culture?
In one of my favorite episodes of "7 Second Delay", Ken & Andy tried to get a listener to adopt a turkey as a pet to save it from being eaten one Thanksgiving.  They asked a turkey farmer if a particular turkey had a name, and he said all they had was their brand name, Superfresh.  Andy said they should use that as the name.  Ken objected that that would imply using the turkey for food.  Andy said, "Oh, Ken, you know how kids use the word `fresh' these days!"

ItsOver

Quote from: Robert on April 12, 2018, 11:49:55 AM
In one of my favorite episodes of "7 Second Delay", Ken & Andy tried to get a listener to adopt a turkey as a pet to save it from being eaten one Thanksgiving.  They asked a turkey farmer if a particular turkey had a name, and he said all they had was their brand name, Superfresh.  Andy said they should use that as the name.  Ken objected that that would imply using the turkey for food.  Andy said, "Oh, Ken, you know how kids use the word `fresh' these days!"
They should have seen if if could fly. ;)

http://youtu.be/lf3mgmEdfwg

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 12:50:30 PM
Understood.  We didn't realize until recently how important butthurt is to you.

It's not too hard to figure out why his butt hurts .....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 12, 2018, 12:24:31 PM
It's not too hard to figure out why his butt hurts .....

Obsessed you are with me. Why not spread the hate around?

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2018, 11:52:39 AM
They should have seen if if could fly. ;)

http://youtu.be/lf3mgmEdfwg

Lol 😁 that episode was great...so was the "booger" episode

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 12, 2018, 12:29:42 PM
Obsessed you are with me. Why not spread the hate around?

Because you have become a black (ass)hole of hate.  And you spread your own cheeks.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 12, 2018, 02:51:18 PM
Because you have become a black (ass)hole of hate.  And you spread your own cheeks.

Yes, I'm hate filled for expressing my political opinions, unlike you, right?  :D

You and Hillary really have a lot in common. Frankly, I'm surprised you didn't call me dark heart, asshole! ::) ;D

Dude, if you really are a marine it's fucking amazing you've never been fragged.  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 12, 2018, 02:53:09 PM
Yes, I'm hate filled for expressing my political opinions, unlike you, right?  :D

You and Hillary really have a lot in common. Frankly, I'm surprised you didn't call me dark heart, asshole! ::) ;D

Dude, if you really are a marine it's fucking amazing you've never been fragged.  ;D

And I, am certain, that you have never spoken to anyone the way you speak here.  Or you would carry your teeth around in a ziplock baggie.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 12, 2018, 03:34:11 PM
And I, am certain, that you have never spoken to anyone the way you speak here.  Or you would carry your teeth around in a ziplock baggie.

That's the great thing about internet anonimty. There's no way a monkey like you can make it physical. Someone like you is rendered completely impotent in the realm of the intellect.  :D

The things you're certain of you could also fit in that bag. ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 12, 2018, 03:39:16 PM
That's the great thing about internet anonimty. There's no way a monkey like you can make it physical. Someone like you is rendered completely impotent in the realm of the intellect.  :D

The things you're certain of you could also fit in that bag. ::)

You're right about that.  You can slink into a forum and play it cool for a while then blow up like a shit mine and spew your shit over countless threads, derailing threads and arguments both.  And you are probably a bitch Russian bot because you have these lapses in spelling, punctuation and tense.  It's Anonymity, not anonimty.  Moron.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 12, 2018, 03:43:33 PM
You're right about that.  You can slink into a forum and play it cool for a while then blow up like a shit mine and spew your shit over countless threads derailing threads and arguments both.  And you are probably a bitch Russian bot because you have these lapses in spelling, punctuation and tense.  It's Anonymity, not anonimty.  Moron.

Russian bot?! What a pathetically stupid idiot you are. You're obviously a fag in the bag for Hillary but you try to present yourself as a tough marine. Yeah, I'd have absolutely no fear of you face to face. I'm confident of that now. ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 12, 2018, 03:45:32 PM
You're obviously a fag in the bag for Hillary

I think, he has to have a dick in order to be a fag.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on April 12, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

Good point! :)

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on April 12, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

Jackyboy!  You still have the same phone number?  I'll try to get a call out to you after I get in fm the gym. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 12, 2018, 03:49:23 PM
Jackyboy!  You still have the same phone number?  I'll try to get a call out to you after I get in fm the gym.

You...are...DICKLESS! 8)

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 12, 2018, 03:49:23 PM
I'll try to get a call out to you

Take the dick out of your mouth first. I'm on a metered connection.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 12, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

Thumbs down! Paladin has been exposed as a Democrat. Where's your usual Demokratt schtick?

Dr. MD MD

This is my favorite scene. The kid knows a disgusting slimeball communist poser when he sees one. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqvCA4c80GQ

Roswells, Art

Great idea for a thread. Most of my annoyances are communication based.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 10, 2018, 08:02:22 AM
It is what it is

BAE I haven't heard it enough for it to be annoying yet. I think it's a sweet term the kids are calling their sweethearts.

Hubby or wifey I haven't heard wifey that much but yeah, I cringe when I read or hear 'hubby'

MeThinks Luckily I've never had anyone say that to me, I might have to get violent if I did.

Amaze-balls yep, unless it's coming from someone 15 years old or less

cool beans

Kiddo

Onesie annoying, yes, but that's what they're called

Butthurt

Bromance

Phablet I've never heard this one, I'm sorry you have.

Amazing ( way over used) YES!

NomNom YES!

craycray

I know, right?

awesomesauce Yes, unless it's coming from a time travelling 14 year old or younger skateboarder from the oughts or before

earbuds

Everything happens for a reason

We're pregnant yep

Only god can judge me - always said by some moron who is doing some obviously wrong. yep

Epic

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN

'Literally', when it's used wrong.

'Pop' as in, "that color really makes it 'pop'

Grow your business.

How fun! Unless you're talking about something that is actually fun, like stabbing the people that say that.

Boots on the ground.

Referring to musicians as ''artists''.  There is already a term for them.  Musicians.  Not sure why but this one really bugs me.

Referring to teachers as ''educators''

Referring to politicians and bureaucrats as ''public servants''

And so on.

Referring to shipping locations as ''fulfillment centers''

And so on

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 07:04:50 PM
Referring to musicians as ''artists''.  There is already a term for them.  Musicians.  Not sure why but this one really bugs me.

hehe

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 07:04:50 PM
Referring to politicians and bureaucrats as ''public servants''

I kind of like that one because it's supposed to remind politicians of their role. No?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 13, 2018, 07:32:00 PM
... I kind of like that one because it's supposed to remind politicians of their role. No?

Well, if it worked...

Seriously, music is clearly an art form.  But are all musicians ''artists''.  Does someone become an artist by simply rattling a tambourine?  What if it's done on stage?  How about just picking one up?

Same goes for a paint brush.  Or a pencil.  Or playing Chopsticks on a piano.  Or George Noory reading Tell-Tale Heart.  Is that art?  How about his singing - is he now an artist?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2018, 07:45:03 PM
People who use that should be addressed as "mofo."

Yolo Mofo, Yolo Mofo
Men have named you

ShayP

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 07:48:12 PM
Seriously, music is clearly an art form.  But are all musicians ''artists''.  Does someone become an artist by simply rattling a tambourine?  What if it's done on stage?  How about just picking one up?

Same goes for a paint brush.  Or a pencil.  Or playing Chopsticks on a piano.  Or George Noory reading Tell-Tale Heart.  Is that art?  How about his singing - is he now an artist?
Yes, pick one up and you can make $150/hr in Austin. The City Council, in partnership with some developers, are going to pay homeless people buskers. I just can't wait until all the homeless "artists" out in California find out about this program. It is bad enough with rich Californians moving here.....
http://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/new-paid-busking-program-aims-to-help-musicians-but-some-worry-about-a-catch/1031493389
"Artists will be paid $150 an hour for up to four one-hour performances"