• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Possible shooter at YouTube - 20180403

Started by Juan, April 03, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 03, 2018, 09:20:04 PM
Women shooter with the All-American name of "Nasim Aghdam" according to NBC. And ranted against Youtube "filtering her content." She was a vegan, animal rights promoter, and anti-meat activist, apparently. And, "according to reports" did NOT have any relationship with anyone at Youtube. So not a "domestic dispute" issue.
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/Suspect-in-You-Tube-Shooting-Posted-Rants-About-the-Company-Online--478711713.html

A part of her manifesto:
"Be aware! Dictatorship exists in all countries but with different tactics! They only care for personal and short-term profits and do anything to reach their goals even by fooling simple-minded people, hiding the truth, manipulating science and everything, putting public mental and physical health at risk, abusing non-human animals, polluting the environment, destroying family values, promoting materialism and sexual degeneration in the name of freedom and turning people into programmed robots!"
Sounds like just another misunderstood Amish lady.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 03, 2018, 09:20:04 PM
Women shooter with the All-American name of "Nasim Aghdam" according to NBC. And ranted against Youtube "filtering her content." She was a vegan, animal rights promoter, and anti-meat activist, apparently. And, "according to reports" did NOT have any relationship with anyone at Youtube. So not a "domestic dispute" issue.
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/Suspect-in-You-Tube-Shooting-Posted-Rants-About-the-Company-Online--478711713.html

A part of her manifesto:
"Be aware! Dictatorship exists in all countries but with different tactics! They only care for personal and short-term profits and do anything to reach their goals even by fooling simple-minded people, hiding the truth, manipulating science and everything, putting public mental and physical health at risk, abusing non-human animals, polluting the environment, destroying family values, promoting materialism and sexual degeneration in the name of freedom and turning people into programmed robots!"

Not that I agree with her tactics, of course but I kinda agree with her manifesto (what's presented here anyway), for the most part. Who else? Be honest!

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 03, 2018, 09:31:10 PM
Not that I agree with her tactics, of course but I kinda agree with her manifesto (what's presented here anyway), for the most part. Who else? Be honest!
Not sure about the claim about being concerned for only "short-term profits."  ;) Lots of these dynasties, companies, bloodlines, and organizations span centuries. The effective and powerful ones think long-term, for good or ill, or just for themselves- as they see themselves 'above' such simplistic morality. Also there were some gems in the Unibomber manifesto, which was far more verbose and detailed. But the tactics and some other ideas were nuts and horrible, like with this broad. Also curious about the women shooter with the All-American name of Nasim Aghdam on immigration status and background. She apparently posted videos in Farsi etc.

pate

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 03, 2018, 10:17:27 PM
I've been outed.

I know you aren't a Navy requicter but have paychecks fromhis dept. kneel, backface, kneel...

Juan

According to her father, he warned the police she was missing and might be headed to youtube. Another known wolf.

chefist

Quote from: chefist on April 03, 2018, 03:44:24 PM
Demonitization....

Man, I wasn't being serious about this...but turns out to be true.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 04, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
RIP sweet vegan princess :'(

So, she was a Pat Benetar fan. Love IS a battlefield. :'(

Dr. MD MD

So, as crazy as this woman was she was essentially a disgruntled customer. Well played with the selective censorship and attempts at being an info gatekeeper, Youtube! Keep it up! You're doing great! ;D

Juan

I’ve now watched some of her videos. She was reasonably attractive and had a good rack. Some man should have hammered the rage out of her. Therefore, the whole thing is the fault of male patriarchy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on April 04, 2018, 03:23:13 PM
I’ve now watched some of her videos. She was reasonably attractive and had a good rack. Some man should have hammered the rage out of her. Therefore, the whole thing is the fault of male patriarchy.

I didn't want to be the first to say it but I was thinking exactly the same thing. ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: Juan on April 04, 2018, 03:23:13 PM
Agreed she’s pretty hot.

Have you seen the “men” that live in sili valley?

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 04, 2018, 03:29:11 PM
Agreed she’s pretty hot.

Have you seen the “men” that live in sili valley?

I believe Operation Wussification can be declared a success.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: ItsOver on April 04, 2018, 04:03:48 PM
I believe Operation Wussification can be declared a success.

They are very pudly looking chaps, they could never satisfy Queen Nasim

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 04, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

You think she would've tried to castrate me for eating eggs?

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 04, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

The hen and her man.  Yeah, she looks like she had it together.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: ItsOver on April 04, 2018, 04:32:23 PM
The hen and her man.  Yeah, she looks like she had it together.

she loved big cocks