• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Possible shooter at YouTube - 20180403

Started by Juan, April 03, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 03, 2018, 03:15:53 PM
Well, now you know what it's like reading your posts. ;)

mudsharks, art might be a cunt but at least she knows her place is in the kitchen

albrecht

NBC says woman shooter is dead. I wonder if they will release more information besides gender. Like motivation: workplace grudge, domestic "issues," Muslim peace, or as Alex might suggest a "false flag" and be someone who was against Youtube's anti-gun policy changes. Also what kind of weapon was used and how obtained.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/03/police-on-the-scene-at-youtube-headquarters-with-reports-of-an-active-shooter-.html

Norm

OH GAWD! THE SHOOTER IS A WHITE WOMAN! A GAWD DAMN WHITE WOMAN!

LIVE VIDEO SCREEN GRAB BY GEORGE SENDA!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 03, 2018, 03:22:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1lKhloAaZc

I thought Wolf Hamburger Blitzer's computer was busted?  Does this scheming pile off monkey shit EVER take a day off from grifting?

Juan

Witnesses say the shooter woman killed herself after shooting her boyfriend.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 03, 2018, 02:34:14 PM
James Yeager must be really pissed about youtube removing his channel

This pic does not compute.  doesn't this leprechaun despise the revolver? 

Norm

Quote from: albrecht on April 03, 2018, 03:24:50 PM
NBC says woman shooter is dead. I wonder if they will release more information besides gender. Like motivation: workplace grudge, domestic "issues," Muslim peace, or as Alex might suggest a "false flag" and be someone who was against Youtube's anti-gun policy changes. Also what kind of weapon was used and how obtained.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/03/police-on-the-scene-at-youtube-headquarters-with-reports-of-an-active-shooter-.html

I was just told GEORGE SENDA grabbed a nearby ASSAULT WEAPON from a sleeping security guard, proned out and stopped the KILLER WHITE WOMAN!

Quote from: Norm on April 03, 2018, 03:33:54 PM
I was just told GEORGE SENDA grabbed a nearby ASSAULT WEAPON from a sleeping security guard, proned out and stopped the KILLER WHITE WOMAN!

Of course he "proned out."  He invented the strategy.  You can read all about it in that article he wrote, if only he could remember the name of the publication.

albrecht

Why are injuries due to a shooting, one very serious, to four people and a suicide many miles and several States away making national news, much less preempting Jeopardy! on my local NBC affiliate?

chefist

;D

Man, I shouldn't make light of the fact some nut job killed people...but, we don't really care about the the number one killer of people outside of lifestyle...car accidents...where are the "anti-car" marches?

Dr. MD MD

4 wounded. 1 dead from self-inflicted wound.

Juan

Here we go - police ncx doesn’t mention anything that the Carl’s Jr. people reported.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 03, 2018, 03:43:39 PM
4 wounded. 1 dead from self-inflicted wound.
And this is national news that even preempts Jeopardy! why? A sad event but a local problem and event.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 03, 2018, 03:47:03 PM
And this is national news that even preempts Jeopardy! why? A sad event but a local problem and event.

I like Jeopardy too. :)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 03, 2018, 03:49:02 PM
I like Jeopardy too. :)
We only get half a show because of what sounds like, if initial reports are true, a domestic violence shooting and suicide in another States many hundreds of miles away. Made national news only because the media was hoping there would be more deaths and involve a white guy with an AR15, no doubt.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 03, 2018, 03:54:45 PM
We only get half a show because of what sounds like, if initial reports are true, a domestic violence shooting and suicide in another States many hundreds of miles away. Made national news only because the media was hoping there would be more deaths and involve a white guy with an AR15, no doubt.

I love that condescending look Alex gets on his face when he thinks a contestant should've easily answered correctly. It's just that touch of surprise and incredulity as he says, No! That's incorrect. but thinks you fucking loser! ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: Juan on April 03, 2018, 02:31:13 PM
Local police confirm an active shooter. About 800 people work there. Rumors from employees are that the shooter is a woman.

They’ll be fine. Left wing tech place like that is surely a “gun safe zone”.

Gd5150

Quote from: Juan on April 03, 2018, 03:30:30 PM
Witnesses say the shooter woman killed herself after shooting her boyfriend.

Any posts from mrs puddles today? :(

Quote from: albrecht on April 03, 2018, 03:37:16 PM
Why are injuries due to a shooting, one very serious, to four people and a suicide many miles and several States away making national news, much less preempting Jeopardy! on my local NBC affiliate?

I concur. We can thank the internet for making the world a smaller place.  Expect more of this to drive the gun control agenda.

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 03, 2018, 04:23:44 PM
I concur. We can thank the internet for making the world a smaller place.  Expect more of this to drive the gun control agenda.

Unless it’s in the inner city then it’s ignored.

albrecht

Women shooter with the All-American name of "Nasim Aghdam" according to NBC. And ranted against Youtube "filtering her content." She was a vegan, animal rights promoter, and anti-meat activist, apparently. And, "according to reports" did NOT have any relationship with anyone at Youtube. So not a "domestic dispute" issue.
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/Suspect-in-You-Tube-Shooting-Posted-Rants-About-the-Company-Online--478711713.html

A part of her manifesto:
"Be aware! Dictatorship exists in all countries but with different tactics! They only care for personal and short-term profits and do anything to reach their goals even by fooling simple-minded people, hiding the truth, manipulating science and everything, putting public mental and physical health at risk, abusing non-human animals, polluting the environment, destroying family values, promoting materialism and sexual degeneration in the name of freedom and turning people into programmed robots!"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 03, 2018, 09:20:04 PM
Women shooter with the All-American name of "Nasim Aghdam" according to NBC. And ranted against Youtube "filtering her content." She was a vegan, animal rights promoter, and anti-meat activist, apparently. And, "according to reports" did NOT have any relationship with anyone at Youtube. So not a "domestic dispute" issue.
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/Suspect-in-You-Tube-Shooting-Posted-Rants-About-the-Company-Online--478711713.html

A part of her manifesto:
"Be aware! Dictatorship exists in all countries but with different tactics! They only care for personal and short-term profits and do anything to reach their goals even by fooling simple-minded people, hiding the truth, manipulating science and everything, putting public mental and physical health at risk, abusing non-human animals, polluting the environment, destroying family values, promoting materialism and sexual degeneration in the name of freedom and turning people into programmed robots!"

Sigh...an anti-meat activist?! What cruel irony! ::)