• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Possible shooter at YouTube - 20180403

Started by Juan, April 03, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

Rix Gins

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 03, 2018, 02:17:25 PM
Gee, I hope someone gets a video of it and posts it somewhere.

Ha, what a great observation.  I had no idea that YouTube had a physical headquarters.  Wouldn't it be something if there is a 'no recording devices allowed' rule in place?

Dr. MD MD

I just serached YouTube. No video on it so far. :(

Juan

Local police confirm an active shooter. About 800 people work there. Rumors from employees are that the shooter is a woman.

paladin1991

Who's got eyes on senda?  The Fat One is one dangerous wildebeest when his channel cannot be menetized.

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on April 03, 2018, 02:31:13 PM
Local police confirm an active shooter. About 800 people work there. Rumors from employees are that the shooter is a woman.

That time of the month?

Asuka Langley

James Yeager must be really pissed about youtube removing his channel

Juan

KTVU reports that hospitals are receiving wounded.

ItsOver

Officials confirm an active police investigation is underway at YouTube's headquarters on Cherry Avenue in San Bruno.

The San Mateo County Sheriff's confirmed that an active shooter situation is taking place place on the campus.

Another law enforcement source confirms to ABC7 News reporter Dan Noyes that the shooter is a white, adult female wearing a dark top and head scarf.

The source told ABC7 News that there are reports several people have been injured, but there are no reports of fatalities.

http://abc7news.com/source-active-shooter-possible-injuries-at-youtube-in-san-bruno/3297411/

GravitySucks

Kathy doesn’t have her Prius yet. Any eyes on Ratty Patty?

Rix Gins

I just watched a cop patting down a number of employees as they exit the building.  One came out with a seeing eye dog and the officer patted down the dog.

Juan

KGO7 reports Walmart is next door and the 23rd Marine Infantry is a block away. The Marines are on lockdown - how about that Gunny?

BTW it’s about 45 miles from Martinez to San Bruno.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 03, 2018, 02:45:40 PM
I just watched a cop patting down a number of employees as they exit the building.  One came out with a seeing eye dog and the officer patted down the dog.

Can never be too careful. Those damn dogs.  They're murder with a crew served weapon. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on April 03, 2018, 02:49:11 PM
KGO7 reports Walmart is next door and the 23rd Marine Infantry is a block away. The Marines are on lockdown - how about that Gunny?

BTW it’s about 45 miles from Martinez to San Bruno.

Have to lock down the facility.  The Marines are not allowed to do domestic work. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 03, 2018, 02:45:40 PM
Too bad this guy wasn't there.  He could have unloaded to offered the seeing eye dog's owner some books to console him.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 03, 2018, 02:54:52 PM
Too bad this guy wasn't there.  He could have unloaded to offered the seeing eye dog's owner some books to console him.

"Well, that's true too."

Local NBC affiliate preempting the Jeopardy! rerun and covering the YouTube shooter situation. They better not preempt the new show in a half-hour.

Juan

Woman was shot in the leg and fled to a nearby Carl’s Jr.
Witnesses say there was a party at YouTube.
Two hospitals report reveiving wounded.

Jackstar

Rumors from employees are that the shooter is a woman.

Time to ban women.

aldousburbank

Alex Jones false flag conclusion in 4...3...2...1...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 03, 2018, 03:00:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcuCS41TeIw

Now I'm glad I haven't wasted any time watching the videos you post. I watched that one because at least he decided to put a shirt on but it's just some jerk saying nothing for three minutes.

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 03, 2018, 02:53:34 PM
Have to lock down the facility.  The Marines are not allowed to do domestic work.

All that pussy communist stuff...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 03, 2018, 03:13:25 PM
Now I'm glad I haven't wasted any time watching the videos you post. I watched that one because at least he decided to put a shirt on but it's just some jerk saying nothing for three minutes.

Well, now you know what it's like reading your posts. ;)

Juan

Police say the shooter has been taken down, whatever that means.