• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

THE DR. MDMD YOUTUBE THREAD FEATURING CONSPIRACIES AND GENERAL BS

Started by 21st Century Man, March 21, 2018, 06:35:35 PM

Taaroa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 05:05:36 PM
Exactly. He doesn't give a fuck about that.

Pro user tip: Someone from a British Commonwealth needs an authoritarian dictate of what to watch and what not to. How surprising...NOT! ;D

Here in the land of the free we're allowed to figure it out for ourselves. :P

So far... ???

My apologies for my slow response to your cheeky edit of your original post, but I had to get an authoritarian diktat to approve my response. For your consideration:

Quote from: analog kid on March 27, 2018, 09:20:33 PM
Talk about the blind leading the blind.

Yeah, it's crazy when people want to return to small representative government and let people live free from intrusion into every aspect of their lives.  What the hell is wrong with people that expect our elected leaders to simply do the jobs they were elected to do and comply with the limits to their offices, instead of constantly working behind our backs to expand their own power. 

I guess we just don't get it, but thankfully we have people like you to teach us how much better an intrusive, wasteful, incompetent, inaccessible, unresponsive, bloated bureaucracy can be. 

Say, how's that revolution in Venezuela going, anyhow?  I hear kids with machetes are now fighting each other for the best garbage dumps.  Eagerly awaiting the most recent report from Sean Penn on what we need to do to have that here.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 09:36:16 PM
Where did I say all Republicans?! I said establishment Republicans. You really need to get past this bipartisan fix of yours and stop trying to make me the argument. I'd say we're probably over 90% in agreement on politics most times but you just want to keep trying to strawman me. We really need pud back to give you and 21st a legit target to bitch at! ::) ;D

Really?  When I've made the exact same comments in the past, you've rejected them out of hand and went right back to attacking everyone in DC but Trump.  It wasn't even that long ago

That you now admit I'm correct is excellent progress. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 27, 2018, 11:25:53 PM
Really?  When I've made the exact same comments in the past, you've rejected them out of hand and went right back to attacking everyone in DC but Trump.  It wasn't even that long ago

That you now admit I'm correct is excellent progress.

Yeah, I'm still going to say this is bullshit unless you can show me the post where I've done that. Also, don't get carried away. You're in agreement with me. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 11:36:33 PM
Yeah, I'm still going to say this is bullshit unless you can show me the post where I've done that. Also, don't get carried away. You're in agreement with me. ;)

Every time you've called the conservatives on this board ''old'', ''Establishment Republicans'', or suggested we were somehow trapped in an either/or two party box because we didn't agree with your Trumptardishness (definition:  Trump is always right and everyone else in government is always wrong).  You forgot all that?

What happened is this past week to change your mind is Trump signed that horrible spending bill and appointed John Bolton National Security Advisor. 

FYI Bolton was a great choice, but I'm guessing you don't think so.  Regardless, you finally - finally - appear to understand that Trump isn't all that, all the time, and some of the Rs in DC are also fighting the globalists/deep state/crony capitalists/big government statist ''progressive fascists'' - whatever you want to call them - regardless of party.

Welcome aboard, but don't pretend you've been on board the whole time

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 28, 2018, 12:44:47 AM
Every time you've called the conservatives on this board ''old'', ''Establishment Republicans'', or suggested we were somehow trapped in an either/or two party box because we didn't agree with your Trumptardishness (definition:  Trump is always right and everyone else in government is always wrong).  You forgot all that?

What happened is this past week to change your mind is Trump signed that horrible spending bill and appointed John Bolton National Security Advisor. 

FYI Bolton was a great choice, but I'm guessing you don't think so.  Regardless, you finally - finally - appear to understand that Trump isn't all that, all the time, and some of the Rs in DC are also fighting the globalists/deep state/crony capitalists/big government statist ''progressive fascists'' - whatever you want to call them - regardless of party.

Welcome aboard, but don't pretend you've been on board the whole time

I'm not pretending. I've been transparent about my voting record. Sorry that I fell for a corporate shill promising hope and change but I guess that's just what happens after 8 years of Georgey Jr. This isn't the first time I've been critical of Trump but I still think he's more all that than any other choice put forward. It's almost like you're testing me to see if I'm a pure enough conservative for the movement. When will the great purge begin? You're really almost as bad as the Marxists you claim to be against. ::) ;D

BTW, when someone (anyone, conservative or liberal) spouts off with some globalist rhetoric I'm probably going to call them on that. It's nothing personal. Perhaps you came close to that once or twice and I did that to you and now you're carrying a chip around on your shoulder. I can't remember exactly, though I do remember calling you on suggesting an establishment Republican should replace him pretty early on in his administration. That's just insane.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 10, 2018, 10:35:39 AM
And you're a whore with your head up your ass.

Bonus points for using You're and Your correctly.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 08:49:02 AM
You're your own worst enemy...and a useless faggot. First against the wall! ;D

Just remember, the most loyal supporters are the second up against the wall.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 11, 2018, 12:07:01 PM
Just remember, the most loyal supporters are the second up against the wall.

I promise you, you will be first! :-*

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 10:39:15 AM
Yeah, it would be much better if an evil witch like Hillary was still trying to gaslight us all. Seriously, FUCK YOU! I don't care if you run away in tears, snowflake. I'm never going to stop responding to your horseshit like this. NEVER! :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 10:52:06 AM
Act like what? That I'm intersted in the truth? Here's the thing: You don't speak for everyone and no one gives a fuck that the Dems are over it. The rest of us don't think you should be running the whole show anyway, you fucking fascist! ::)

Are you really this stupid or just playing for Bellgab? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmilY8xGoJo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 17, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

I'm guessing you ran out of cocks to suck?

Rather than respond in the thread where that was posted you have to be a passive agressive little weenie and post them here. Tell me, what's it like to have a penis but not be a man? :D

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 12:13:24 PM
I'm guessing you ran out of cocks to suck?

Rather than respond in the thread where that was posted you have to be a passive agressive little weenie and post them here. Tell me, what's it like to have a penis but not be a man? :D

Shit 'tiny' why don't you tell us how it is?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 28, 2018, 12:44:47 AM
FYI Bolton was a great choice...

I just shed a tear at the realization ellgab has deprived us of this sort of scintillating 90s neocon analysis and opinion.