• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

THE DR. MDMD YOUTUBE THREAD FEATURING CONSPIRACIES AND GENERAL BS

Started by 21st Century Man, March 21, 2018, 06:35:35 PM

Dr. MD MD

Probably not because most of "my theories" are becoming mainstream news as time goes by so you can shove this little Falkie cage up your ass! :P

Jackstar

QuoteFormer FBI director James Kallstrom went on the record and exposed the Clintons, and the upper management of the FBI, including Comey and more, for being totally corrupt and attempting to destroy the 2016 electoral process in favor of Hillary. He also called Hillary a pathological liar, and said "God Forbid if that ever got into the white house". He called the Clintons a crime family and exposed the Clinton foundation for the cesspool it is. He then praised Trump and said he is a great man and a patriot. He also said the media is complicit in Hillary's crimes. Good stuff.

All of this is on this 8 minute video, well worth watching.

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=TiRryItvVRo

Dr. MD MD

Dr. MD MD

OK, here's one. You claim to be a fan of Rush and Mark Levin and trust them the most in terms of political news. They both agree that 1. There is a deep state and 2. There is a deep state coup underway. Are they conspiracy theorists too? I await your detailed response. :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 07:10:16 PM
OK, here's one. You claim to be a fan of Rush and Mark Levin and trust them the most in terms of political news. They both agree that 1. There is a deep state and 2. There is a deep state coup underway. Are they conspiracy theorists too? I await your detailed response. :D

No, I don't think that falls into that category.  Clearly there is a good ol' boys and girls club in DC that is the establishment.  It is also called the Swamp.  There is nothing at all controversial about that topic.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2018, 07:15:25 PM
No, I don't think that falls into that category.  Clearly there is a good ol' boys and girls club in DC that is the establishment.  It is also called the Swamp.  There is nothing at all controversial about that topic.

Sure it is. In fact soon it may even be illegal to discuss it online...and idiots like you just play into it. It's like they're giving you the gun to kill yourself with.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

You're really in with the in crowd now, baby! I bet they'll even let you into one of their doomsday shelters...NOT! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Why are you double posting all of the videos I already posted? ???

I'm sure mv doesn't appreciate that. :)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 22, 2018, 01:19:42 AM
Here he can pine for the bad old days when a bunch of unelected elitists who think most of us are shit ruled the land and idiots like him "debated" the two (one ;)) party political system with his fellow citizens

He can also call you a crazy conspiracy theorist if you ever doubt the establishment's veracity.

Also, tips for remaining oblivious in a world of information overload. ;)

Have at it 21st! ;D

Oh yeah, and the John McCain fan club too! (Lindsay Graham president)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9c_KttvQPU

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on March 23, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

If you voted for Hillary this is completely accurate except I'm not on the train and if I had any control over it I'd ram it into another train in the hopes that you'd all die. Have a nice day.  :)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 23, 2018, 07:35:24 AM
If you voted for Hillary this is completely accurate except I'm not on the train and if I had any control over it I'd ram it into another train in the hopes that you'd all die. Have a nice day.  :)

There's that legendary sense of humor that has won our dear Doctor friends and admirers the world over.

Bravo! Bravo!

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 23, 2018, 08:10:42 AM
There's that legendary sense of humor that has won our dear Doctor friends and admirers the world over.

Bravo! Bravo!

;D ;D ;D