• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Austin Bombings

Started by albrecht, March 12, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

Big Chicken

Quote from: ItsOver on March 21, 2018, 04:06:29 PM
Ha!  I wonder if the libs would miss CNN as much as I'd miss MeTV.  It was some tough times when Me dropped "Hawaii Five-O" for awhile.

^^^^^ I *hate* that guy

Dr. MD MD

Well, well, well...big surprise! The bomber was "conservative."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4

::)

albrecht

Quote from: Big Chicken on March 21, 2018, 05:09:18 PM
^^^^^ I *hate* that guy
Use this and then see if you can fool him and get a way with your diabolical drug dealing.
http://www.samsung.com/se/unspoilme/eng/

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 21, 2018, 05:04:42 PM
Yep and according to their 'Affirmation of Faith' posted on their website hold things/beliefs that were pretty mainstream by most Christian churches, and much of society in general, until a few years ago. They might differ on some doctrine, but those are things Catholics, and other Christians, have been arguing about for centuries (and arcane to the media or many today,} but on social issues and general Christian beliefs and holidays pretty standard.
Look for the media to go after the "home schooling" thing also, I predict. The new left hates that stuff (it used to be the left who often did that, interestingly, in communes, farms, back to nature, etc) but now they are all on public, secular education...it takes a village, the state should own your children, etc.
Time for the wicked witch of the left to ride back in?

ItsOver

Quote from: Big Chicken on March 21, 2018, 05:09:18 PM
^^^^^ I *hate* that guy

"You have a choice, Big Chicken.  Dano can book you and you'll do 5 to 10.  Or, you can get another gig.  Your call."

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 21, 2018, 01:06:08 PM
Freshmen year I had this dorm-mate, ethnically Bangladeshi but grew up in Brooklyn and Florida (guy had the strangest accent you've ever heard), thought the campus was "near Detroit" when he enrolled, was very upset to learn he was actually going to be 500 miles north. Made a big production at the end of the first semester about how he was leaving and he hated it there. So we said our goodbyes, I paid for my share of the TV we had bought, he packed up his car and drove back to Florida.

January rolls around and he comes back into the room, tail between his legs, to finish out the year because his family convinced him to stay. He and I didn't speak for that entire semester. It was the most awkward four months imaginable.

Oh man - that must have been awful.  It's not like you were at the U in Coral Gables or something like that where it's easy just to get out of the room for awhile.   ;)

Jackstar

I don't know anything about this one. Carry on.

ksm32

They got the wrong guy. The real bomber is a Chinese fella named Garth.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on March 21, 2018, 07:11:54 PM
I don't know anything about this one. Carry on.

It's never stopped you before.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 22, 2018, 03:38:55 AM
It's never stopped you before.

That's really just your boorishly ignorant opinion.

Juan

I’m sure there are theories about bomb boy’s “confession” video. Let’s hear them.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on March 22, 2018, 06:02:07 AM
I’m sure there are theories about bomb boy’s “confession” video. Let’s hear them.
"Tell me about your mother." "Sexual frustration." "Homeschooling," " 'Fundamentalist Christianity' ," homosexual rage," "mad at society/ex-girlfriend," "repressed homosexuality," "pissed off at society for not having a job but being 'smarter' than everyone else," etc. Who knows what the reason, in his mind, was? I'm sure the media will focus of "conservative" and the "homeschooling" or "Christian" aspect- at least on some of the national networks.

Since the perp is dead, he died in an explosion on public property, there (supposedly) is no others involved, why wouldn't at least the transcript be released as a public record? Taxpayers spent a whole lot of money to find the guy. People here were killed and injured. Release the transcript even if it is just him bitching about his old boss, ex-girlfriend, sexual problems, financial straits, or whatever...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on March 22, 2018, 09:50:44 AM
"Tell me about your mother." "Sexual frustration." "Homeschooling," " 'Fundamentalist Christianity' ," homosexual rage," "mad at society/ex-girlfriend," "repressed homosexuality," "pissed off at society for not having a job but being 'smarter' than everyone else," etc. Who knows what the reason, in his mind, was? I'm sure the media will focus of "conservative" and the "homeschooling" or "Christian" aspect- at least on some of the national networks.

Since the perp is dead, he died in an explosion on public property, there (supposedly) is no others involved, why wouldn't at least the transcript be released as a public record? Taxpayers spent a whole lot of money to find the guy. People here were killed and injured. Release the transcript even if it is just him bitching about his old boss, ex-girlfriend, sexual problems, financial straits, or whatever...

That list of reasons describes three quarters of BG.

Juan

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 22, 2018, 10:28:11 AM
That list of reasons describes three quarters of BG.
Only 3/4?

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on March 22, 2018, 10:30:19 AM
Only 3/4?
And a distinguished group we are.  Hey, where's MV?

Hey, I`m just glad the guy offed himself. Saves a lot of air time on Fox News.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 22, 2018, 11:05:43 AM
Hey, I`m just glad the guy offed himself. Saves a lot of air time on Fox News.

If only another 300 million of you would follow his example this globe might be habitable again.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 22, 2018, 11:59:12 AM
If only another 300 million of you would follow his example this globe might be habitable again.

300 million?  That number seems awfully specific, Mr. Vashtar.  You got a beef?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 22, 2018, 11:02:35 AM
And a distinguished group we are.  Hey, where's MV?

He is keeping an eye on us.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 22, 2018, 12:04:27 PM
300 million?  That number seems awfully specific, Mr. Vashtar.  You got a beef?

Let's put it like this, and don't take it the wrong way. If the world were to find out one morning that the whole rotten lot of you had choked on a doughnut nobody (except perhaps the makers of plus-size clothing) would give the slightest fuck.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 22, 2018, 01:18:44 PM
Let's put it like this, and don't take it the wrong way. If the world were to find out one morning that the whole rotten lot of you had choked on a doughnut nobody (except perhaps the makers of plus-size clothing) would give the slightest fuck.

That only applies to those of us who have no better halves.  Hmmm.  There are a lot of people on this site who don't appear to be married.  Pud's got Laura.  I've got my Mary Lou.  MV has his burka bride.  I think that covers all here who are hitched.  But yeah, you're probably right for the most part.

Lord Grantham

Never have I seen so much contempt for a people in written word.  Yep, you have a beef.  I wonder what it is? 

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 22, 2018, 02:07:53 PM
That only applies to those of us who have no better halves.  Hmmm.  There are a lot of people on this site who don't appear to be married.  Pud's got Laura.  I've got my Mary Lou.  MV has his burka bride.  I think that covers all here who are hitched.  But yeah, you're probably right for the most part.

Twenty-one,  I fail to see where Sredni's contempt is confined to singles?  When he gives the number 300 mil, that doesn't leave a lot left over. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 22, 2018, 02:27:18 PM
Never have I seen so much contempt for a people in written word.  Yep, you have a beef.  I wonder what it is?

Been out of sorts lately, ever since a 'friend' of mine fled across the Atlantic and took up with some slut (who's no better than she should be, by the way!). I wouldn't describe it as contempt, as much as a fixed loathing for you and your kind.

But I've already said too much!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 22, 2018, 02:31:49 PM
Twenty-one,  I fail to see where Sredni's contempt is confined to singles?  When he gives the number 300 mil, that doesn't leave a lot left over.

He's so riddled with syphillis he got from one of his relatives that even basic comprehension is beyond him these days.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 22, 2018, 02:33:52 PM
Been out of sorts lately, ever since a 'friend' of mine fled across the Atlantic and took up with some slut (who's no better than she should be, by the way!). I wouldn't describe it as contempt, as much as a fixed loathing for you and your kind.

But I've already said too much!

Ah, now we are getting somewhere!  How exactly did he escape you?  And to think that he fled all this way, only to get clasped in chains once more!  At least you let him play on the BG playground from time to time.