• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Austin Bombings

Started by albrecht, March 12, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

Juan

Still no information on the 24-year old white male.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 21, 2018, 06:47:05 AM
You really do want me to put you on a leash and beat you with a rolled up newspaper. Heel!

Most Dems are into S&M. Not surprising. ::)

Lord Grantham

>Bombing suspect blew himself up

Amateur hour.

Juan

He had two roommates. How will they make him out to be a loner?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on March 21, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

More importantly, what's his connection to the FBI?

albrecht

Internet "journalism" is so great! Boston or Austin? Condit or Conditt?
"Mark Anthony Conditt Photos: Pictures of the Boston Austin Bomber" (the website JUST updated it to Austin)
https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/mark-anthony-conditt-photos-condit-picture-image/

https://thegrio.com/2018/03/21/5-things-to-know-about-austin-bombing-suspect/
"Mark Anthony Condit, of Pflurgerville, Texas" (name of town misspelled and maybe name wrong also?)

BREAKING: Austin bomber identified a Mark Anthony Conditt, per NBC News
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/03/21/breaking-austin-bomber-identified-a-mark-anthony-conditt-per-nbc-news/

Update:
According to official reports he blew himself up after they had him under surveillence but were waiting on the heavy vehicles he left his hotel and police either knocked him into ditch or he drove into ditch. At some point he blew himself up although also a SWAT officer did shoot. Investigation developing. Beides the obvious "white male"
the national news is also running with the "home schooled" issue and soon, I imagine, the Christian or maybe Mormon angle since his mom mentioned possibly going "on a mission" in the future?

https://www.statesman.com/news/crime--law/authorities-bombing-suspect-was-pflugerville-resident-mark-conditt/CQUCcXNJ9nb2iFs8sSq0pK/
-Hard to believe in this day and age that a person so young would have confusion over his official age? Even if he was homeschooled he had a license, a vehicle, went to ACC, had, or formerly, had a job etc so why do public records differ on age?

http://www.kxan.com/news/crime/source-bombing-suspect-involved-in-shooting-on-i-35/1065119748

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Juan on March 21, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

You never got matched up with a shitty roommate, or had to find some random person to help pay rent, during college?

Juan

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 21, 2018, 08:52:10 AM
You never got matched up with a shitty roommate, or had to find some random person to help pay rent, during college?
Not the point. “They” always try to make out these people as loners, I.e. Oswald, who was rarely alone.

In the instant case, it appears that he and his father built and owned the house. It will be interesting to see who the roommates are and what the previous relationship, if any, was.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on March 21, 2018, 09:18:56 AM
Not the point. “They” always try to make out these people as loners, I.e. Oswald, who was rarely alone.

In the instant case, it appears that he and his father built and owned the house. It will be interesting to see who the roommates are and what the previous relationship, if any, was.

He knows it's not the point. He's laying tracks for "the narrative."  ;)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 07:46:55 AM
More importantly, what's his connection to the FBI?

Most importantly, what's his connection to Mossad?

Was he related to Laura Loomer? Why does he have Jewish facial features and why is the media over exposing his photo and calling him white? 

albrecht

Not really,I recall a few cases but more annoying not real shitty. More of a "take out the trash" or a "if she is going to stay over every night she needs to pay a cut of the rent," etc. Never one who was making bombs and killing people. For the most part we don't have basements here and in an apartment with two other roommates? They weren't involved or didn't notice anything? Many of those apartment don't even have garages but carports, or just parking spaces, especially if you are on a student budget. It is possible he rented a storage unit somewhere to make or made at his parents house (but then also, wouldn't someone notice something?) Storing materials, making them, trips at night, storing bombs, etc?

Gd5150

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 21, 2018, 09:23:46 AM
Most importantly, what's his connection to Mossad?

Was he related to Laura Loomer? Why does he have Jewish facial features and why is the media over exposing his photo and calling him white? 

http://www.distractify.com/trending/2017/08/09/5czx7/faceapp-filters

“He look wite to me boss”

Uncle Duke

I had a roomie my freshman year who kept writing (as in postal letters) his parents that he was going to kill himself. They would show up in a panic, and get frantic if he wasn't in the room when they arrived.  Really odd character, he fancied himself an American Indian warrior and always wore one of those ugly beaded Indian belts.  He worked for GM for over 25 yrs designing windshield wipers.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 21, 2018, 12:06:11 PM
I had a roomie my freshman year who kept writing (as in postal letters) his parents that he was going to kill himself. They would show up in a panic, and get frantic if he wasn't in the room when they arrived.  Really odd character, he fancied himself an American Indian warrior and always wore one of those ugly beaded Indian belts.  He worked for GM for over 25 yrs designing windshield wipers.

Freshmen year I had this dorm-mate, ethnically Bangladeshi but grew up in Brooklyn and Florida (guy had the strangest accent you've ever heard), thought the campus was "near Detroit" when he enrolled, was very upset to learn he was actually going to be 500 miles north. Made a big production at the end of the first semester about how he was leaving and he hated it there. So we said our goodbyes, I paid for my share of the TV we had bought, he packed up his car and drove back to Florida.

January rolls around and he comes back into the room, tail between his legs, to finish out the year because his family convinced him to stay. He and I didn't speak for that entire semester. It was the most awkward four months imaginable.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 12:08:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1-j9Ir5LUs
1) It is interesting how many in the city, and city government, were asking for, and then/now praising State and Federal government involvement.....even though they hate Trump, hate Republicans, and have passed laws making us a "sanctuary" city and county where illegals can reside, work, go to school, and commit crimes (at least the first one) "not in fear." Hmmm, but when it come time for help, funds, expertise, and personnel....who do they want to come in?

2) People wonder about the wig, gloves, odd look etc of the person who mailed some of the bombs. "Why wouldn't the staff notice?" "Why wouldn't someone report?" Yet the same people have no problem with homeless trannies wearing a bikini*, some homosexual-presumably- riding his bike around town in a thong, homeless people passed out everywhere wearing rags, homeless and illegals carting around "strange bags," suitcases or blatantly obvious stolen carts from stores (still have store logos on them,) etc. Illegals all over the place including driving unlicensed vehicles with expired tags (normal people get cited for that but not them.) There is one homeless guy I used to see driving to work almost everyday leaving his camp near the creek wearing a make-up like an Indian, including with a homemade bow and some kind of war-paint. I saw he once refused serviced at the liquor store because he was barefoot. He never hurt anyone, to my knowledge, and I got a kick out of him and a, bit, of respect because he wasn't mooching downtown but living in the woods in far west Austin. I see WEEKLY at some grocery store or gas station- not even in some bar, street, restaurant, or club- guys with make-up, people in wigs, people "in transition," and people wearing things that would seem bizarre for Halloween. And various Muslims in various types of garb. Sometimes WORKING at the place.

If the mayor was serious about "if you see something, say something" after seeing "suspicious" or "strange" things/people and people DID it they would be roundly criticized for being racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, classist, uptight, xenophobic, anti-LBGQTI, etc.

*taxpayer funds are being used to build a statue for him.
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Austin-icon-Leslie-gets-statue-movie-in-his-honor-6241201.php

Juan

One report says bomb boy was on “police lists.”

Juan

403 North Second Street. Have at it 4chan.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on March 21, 2018, 02:38:48 PM
One report says bomb boy was on “police lists.”
Source?
CNN just mentioned no criminal history except a ticket for expired registration (which, if he was an illegal he would not likely even gotten.)
Pflugerville PD having a press conference live now on the search of properties there and what streets are reopening, when can people come back home to the evacuated areas.

Juan

I can’t find the thread, but nowhere with proven reliability. Media has decided he was a deranged person.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on March 21, 2018, 03:15:01 PM
I can’t find the thread, but nowhere with proven reliability. Media has decided he was a deranged person.
They haven't mentioned any manifesto or online posts but I'm still guessing some of the media will be going with the "homeschooling" and "Christian" angle also. Bad stuff that you know. According to KXAN said a friend said he attended Stone Church. I checked out their Affirmation and it would be considered bad by the media and Hollywood but fairly straight-forward doctrinally for a Reformed or Baptist (or derivatives of those later on.) Maybe some differences with regard to some items but nothing too 'crazy,' at least until the past decade or so ago in many churches, even "mainline" ones, with regard to "social issues."
https://www.statesman.com/news/crime--law/the-suspect-family-mark-conditt-grieving-and-shock/CQUCcXNJ9nb2iFs8sSq0pK/

He was fired last year also from his job but work won't comment. KXAN is also claiming he was against "gay marriage" and described himself as a "conservative." See told ya, even though no proof he targeted anyone based on religion or politics they will make stuff like that an issue.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 21, 2018, 01:06:08 PM
Freshmen year I had this dorm-mate, ethnically Bangladeshi but grew up in Brooklyn and Florida (guy had the strangest accent you've ever heard), thought the campus was "near Detroit" when he enrolled, was very upset to learn he was actually going to be 500 miles north. Made a big production at the end of the first semester about how he was leaving and he hated it there. So we said our goodbyes, I paid for my share of the TV we had bought, he packed up his car and drove back to Florida.

January rolls around and he comes back into the room, tail between his legs, to finish out the year because his family convinced him to stay. He and I didn't speak for that entire semester. It was the most awkward four months imaginable.

Did he at least bring the TV back?

Robert

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 07:46:55 AMMore importantly, what's his connection to the FBI?
Never mind that, what's his cx to the lady who used to post here that the police/army sergeant is investigating the disappearance of?

ItsOver

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 21, 2018, 03:34:28 PM
Did he at least bring the TV back?
Ha!  I wonder if the libs would miss CNN as much as I'd miss MeTV.  It was some tough times when Me dropped "Hawaii Five-O" for awhile.

Juan

Stone Church. They’re obviously mainstream for a nondenominational Church. They still celebrate “Easter,” according to the website. They’ll be blown up to the level of a Taliban madrassa by tomorrow.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on March 21, 2018, 04:06:29 PM
Ha!  I wonder if the libs would miss CNN as much as I'd miss MeTV.  It was some tough times when Me dropped "Hawaii Five-O" for awhile.

Damn! You can dress him up in faggy clothes but you just can't make Jack Lord look gay. :D

Hey, honey! Look at that alpha male posing as a gay man over there.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on March 21, 2018, 04:09:15 PM
Stone Church. They’re obviously mainstream for a nondenominational Church. They still celebrate “Easter,” according to the website. They’ll be blown up to the level of a Taliban madrassa by tomorrow.
Yep and according to their 'Affirmation of Faith' posted on their website hold things/beliefs that were pretty mainstream by most Christian churches, and much of society in general, until a few years ago. They might differ on some doctrine, but those are things Catholics, and other Christians, have been arguing about for centuries (and arcane to the media or many today,} but on social issues and general Christian beliefs and holidays pretty standard.
Look for the media to go after the "home schooling" thing also, I predict. The new left hates that stuff (it used to be the left who often did that, interestingly, in communes, farms, back to nature, etc) but now they are all on public, secular education...it takes a village, the state should own your children, etc.