• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who is Ricky and what is a Freedom Check?

Started by Juan, March 08, 2018, 06:26:41 PM

Juan

It’s all over AM radio. Hey, this is Ricky. Do you love freedom? I do, too. Do you love money? I do, too.
Then he gives a website that purports to give away billions of dollars.
What’s the scam?

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on March 08, 2018, 06:26:41 PM
It’s all over AM radio. Hey, this is Ricky. Do you love freedom? I do, too. Do you love money? I do, too.
Then he gives a website that purports to give away billions of dollars.
What’s the scam?
Ricky, the faux redneck, makes listening to this guy a pleasure , by comparison.

April 1st can't come soon enough, if it really means Ricky's ear torture will finally end.

A scam by geologist-turned-financial advisor Matt Biadili to sell you $47 subscriptions to a website so you can make millions off of stock dividends. Makes me nostalgic for the good old days of quality radio advertisers like roses dipped in gold and faulty dick pills

ItsOver

Just make it end.  Please.  These idiots must have bought 75% of AM ad time.  I can't believe even the most moronic redneck can stand "Ricky."  ::)

Gd5150

It sounds totally legit. All you have to do is wire Ricky $75k or the title to your trailer and he’ll send you back $34.6 billion in freedom Checks. Sorry duneboy, blowjobs aren’t accepted as collateral.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 10, 2018, 04:20:05 PM
It sounds totally legit. All you have to do is wire Ricky $75k or the title to your trailer and he’ll send you back $34.6 billion in freedom Checks. Sorry duneboy, blowjobs aren’t accepted as collateral.
Heh, heh, heh.  Does Ricky have big hands?  Asking for a friend a schlub with a hand fetish.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 10, 2018, 01:57:45 PM
Just make it end.  Please.  These idiots must have bought 75% of AM ad time.  I can't believe even the most moronic redneck can stand "Ricky."  ::)

What, yew don't like money? Ricky does. Yew don't like freedom? Ricky does.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 10, 2018, 06:06:57 PM
What, yew don't like money? Ricky does. Yew don't like freedom? Ricky does.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 10, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

Ricky is going to not pay back the IROC Camaro secured pay-day loan and buy a geologist's newsletter who will give him advice on which stocks to buy to get dividends because Ricky loves freedom and loves money.

Gd5150

When I get me my freedom checks Imma put’n a darn payment on er new home.

Juan

Ricky must be hungover from the weekend. Now his fauxredneck buddy Jack is doing the spots.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on March 12, 2018, 04:22:01 AM
Ricky must be hungover from the weekend. Now his fauxredneck buddy Jack is doing the spots.
Ha!  I heard "Jack" last night.  At first, I thought maybe Ricky had finally graduated from The Jeff Foxworthy Finishing School.  "Jack" is almost tolerable, compared to Ricky The Clown. 

Gd5150

If you don’t like money or freedom then disregard.

If you do like money and freedom then good news! Freedom checks have been extended til May 1st. Who would’ve guessed.

Juan

Cheap bastards. Didn't even pay Jack to completely redo the spot. They just had him say May1 and edited it in. A rather obvious audio edit, too.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on March 30, 2018, 08:06:31 AM
Cheap bastards. Didn't even pay Jack to completely redo the spot. They just had him say May1 and edited it in. A rather obvious audio edit, too.
Hurry!  Get your ducks in a row.  May 1st will be changed to June 1st, with another cheap edit soon!  You'd think Freedom Checks would use a Freedom Check to pay for a complete redo, with even ANOTHER faux redneck.  ::)

Juan

It appears that Ricky and Jack are selling subscriptions to an investment newsletter - $49 a month. What they are calling Freedom Checks are actually dividend checks that you might receive if you buy enough of the right stocks.

ItsOver

Do you like subsriptions?  Do you like investment newsletters?  Eh, I guess the rednecks won't fall for that pitch.

Word on the street is that Doug from Joplin Missouri got his ducks in a row and took off to Cabo with Ricky's common law wife, Skeeter. Apparently freedom checks aren't the only thing "up for grabs"

Juan

Now Jack has sucked in Sean from Pittsburg. Sean does not tell us how much stock he bought and how much his dividends are.

Juan

That's it. They're selling subscriptions to an investment service.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on April 04, 2018, 06:58:16 PM
That's it. They're selling subscriptions to an investment service.
So, technically, Jack isn't "lying" even though I would assume they were hoping the marks would think "Banyan Hill" was some small Southern town and Jack was making it big with freedom checks dividends from investments.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on April 04, 2018, 07:04:18 PM
So, technically, Jack isn't "lying" even though I would assume they were hoping the marks would think "Banyan Hill" was some small Southern town and Jack was making it big with freedom checks dividends from investments.

Odd. Where’d they come up with 34.6 billion dollars to be “given away”. And how come it hasn’t dropped? Hasn’t anyone “claimed” their fair share yet?

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on April 02, 2018, 05:21:08 AM
Now Jack has sucked in Sean from Pittsburg. Sean does not tell us how much stock he bought and how much his dividends are.
I noticed Jack has lost some of his "hickishness" in this spiel.  He must be a sixth grade graduate.

albrecht

Yep, a new guy on the scene that sounds less hillbilly and now the date was extended again and is now called "max" freedom check or something. Didn't quite check it all. But like many products a few years ago- got to go to the 'max.' I suspect an 'extreme' freedom check soon.
ps: to people in Yankee and other markets- do they run "freedom check" commercials there using local accents? The 'Southie"? The "down East" Maine? The "Mid-Atlantic Broad?" The "Valley Girl?" etc

Sean92008

Well, if Ricky, Jack or Purdy Boy end up like one of Art's bigger advertisers back in the day, I'd be happy...  That guy that used to sell the water pipe magnets went away for fraud or some shenanigans...  I can't find the article in Google any more...

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 08, 2018, 11:45:31 PM
Well, if Ricky, Jack or Purdy Boy end up like one of Art's bigger advertisers back in the day, I'd be happy...  That guy that used to sell the water pipe magnets went away for fraud or some shenanigans.
Did a nickel in San Quentin. Coincidentally his cellmate was the roses-dipped-in-gold guy