Author Topic: Trade War Apocalypse Now Ongoing  (Read 170 times)

Trade War Apocalypse Now Ongoing
« on: March 08, 2018, 03:11:01 PM »

It's on, yo--it's on like Donkey Kong.

https://nyti.ms/2DbSbyW

At the cabinet meeting, Mr. Trump thanked Mr. Cohn for his service, but needled him about his decision to leave. “He may be a (((globalist,))) but I still like him,” the president said as Mr. Cohn sat in a chair along the wall and smiled. “He’s seriously a (((globalist.))) There’s no question. You know what? In his own way he’s a nationalist, because he loves his country.”

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Re: Trade War Apocalypse Now Ongoing
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 03:12:18 PM »
Is now a good time to buy a laptop? I want one made out of steel and aluminum.

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 03:22:59 PM »
Is now a good time to buy a laptop? I want one made out of steel and aluminum.

I want a dreidel made out of foreskins and souls of Palestinian children

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 07:41:24 PM »
It's the Art of the Deal.....

JUST RELAX !!!!

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 12:59:52 PM »
Trade War Report, Day 2:

Mostly harmless.

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 01:06:34 PM »
Trade War Report, Day 2:

Mostly harmless.

Lmao.

With the ever growing threat of (trade) war. It’s tine the department of commerce start a trade war threat level meter so the public can be properly prepared. FoxBiz and CNBC could make its status a permanent fixture on their crawl at the bottom of the screen.

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 01:15:12 PM »
Price of silver: unchanged.

Where is the carnage we were promised? I paid for blooood!

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 03:31:39 PM »
Trade Wars Report, Day Three: "maybe it's the Jews"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/03/10/putin-says-jews-russian-citizenship-could-behind-u-s-election-meddling/413321002/

Quote from: Based Putin
“Maybe they are not even Russians but Ukrainians, Tatars or Jews but with Russian citizenship, which should also be checked; maybe they have dual citizenship of a green card; maybe the US paid them for this. How can you know that? I do not know either,” he said.

Savage.

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2018, 08:41:34 PM »
Trade Wars?  Suh-weet, I loved that game as a geeky teenager/twenty-something back in the 80s and 90s.  Good to see the kids appreciating the classics.  Is it an iPhone app or something?

If only I had the time to play games, I would totally be in an ISS Supercruiser or whatever that thing was if you went good.  Although, I could turn to the dark side and have to kludge along in a Corporate Flagship...

Fuckit, give me a Scout Marauder or Orion Frigate, those were for the real pros, who needs trans-warp?

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2018, 01:19:13 PM »
Trade War Report, Day 36: THE SKY IS FALLING

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-steel-agriculture/trade-war-backfire-steel-tariff-shrapnel-hits-u-s-farmers-idUSKBN1HK0GV

Lucas Strom, who runs a century-old family farm in rural Illinois, canceled an order to buy a new $71,000 grain storage bin last month - after the seller raised the price 5 percent in a day.

Oh, my God: after a hundred years, this redneck finally learned how to haggle. Now, we're screwed.