• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

yorkshire pud now making personal threats against me

Started by gnooryblows, January 02, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

gnooryblows

is this true MV? you gonna give my info up to yorkshire pud so he can hunt me down and murder me? something similar to this has already happened to me off of the internet once before. it was a big mess. i've talked about it here before i know.

Yorkshire pud

Posting instant messages in the threads? Oh dear, not good. ... But it drew you out didn't it you little shit! Bye!

Top tip...And heed this well you pathetic little fucker: If you ever think you're clever, just remember you're not. Not even close.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2018, 12:15:01 AM
Posting instant messages in the threads? Oh dear, not good. ... But it drew you out didn't it you little shit! Bye!

Top tip...And heed this well you pathetic little fucker: If you ever think you're clever, just remember you're not. Not even close.

so what exactly is it that you're threatening to do to me? you're going to hunt me down? or get someone to hunt me down? or do something bad to me somehow? and you're doing this because you think i made a thread about you on 4chan?

gnooryblows

to be honest you are just proving yourself to be more of a pedo at this point. if you weren't a pedo you wouldn't be reacting the way you are to this whole thing. i didn't even make that 4chan thread but you're clearly a genuine pedo at this point.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 12:16:13 AM
so what exactly is it that you're threatening to do to me? you're going to hunt me down? or get someone to hunt me down? or do something bad to me somehow? and you're doing this because you think i made a thread about you on 4chan?

Frankly I don't care what you think I'm going to do or not do. Bye.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2018, 12:17:13 AM
Frankly I don't care what you think I'm going to do or not do. Bye.

ok well frankly everything you just posted to me is going right down to the fucking police department tomorrow morning, they've dealt with me before on similar issues to this one and they know how bad things got for me before with this stuff, so whatever you're doing you better do it fast, pedo.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2018, 12:18:57 AM
It got him to do what I wanted. And he did it.  8)

i got the whole thing screencapped and backed up so.....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 12:18:24 AM
ok well frankly everything you just posted to me is going right down to the fucking police department tomorrow morning, they've dealt with me before on similar issues to this one and they know how bad things got for me before with this stuff, so whatever you're doing you better do it fast.

Go for it...And just tell them what you accused me of on here. Maybe if you weren't such a little shit, things wouldn't be so bad for you?

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 12:18:24 AM
ok well frankly everything you just posted to me is going right down to the fucking police department tomorrow morning, they've dealt with me before on similar issues to this one and they know how bad things got for me before with this stuff, so whatever you're doing you better do it fast, pedo.

So they know that you are a fucking wackjob.

Swishypants

Once I made a larger man than I mad. He was very upset. I feigned falling over, went under his right arm, came up behind him with his wrist in my hand, kicked his ankle and pushed his head down on the table with my fore-arm on the back of his neck until he passed out. Then I dry humped him.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2018, 12:20:14 AM
Go for it...And just tell them what you accused me of on here. Maybe if you weren't such a little shit, things wouldn't be so bad for you?

How can he accuse you of what you freely take pride in Pud?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 12:21:36 AM
Once I made a larger man than I mad. He was very upset. I feigned falling over, went under his right arm, came up behind him with his wrist in my hand, kicked his ankle and pushed his head down on the table with my fore-arm on the back of his neck until he passed out. Then I dry humped him.

Did he thank you?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2018, 12:20:14 AM

well unfortunately for you thinking that someone is a pedo isn't a crime. making threats against them like this is though and if you act on any of them then its even worse. and i think you 100% know this, even if you deny everything else that is patently real.

Be careful pud.  Gnooryblows is liable to knock on your door and then attempt to suck your cock.  He apparently likes to do that on occasion.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 12:24:28 AM
Be careful pud.  Gnooryblows is liable to knock on your door and then attempt to suck your cock.  He apparently likes to do that on occasion.

In a "Silly Santa Suit!" What the fuck is wrong with this kid?

gnooryblows

pud i was just reading this post that's apparently the one that got you ticked off. i'll say one time that i did not post this, if you got doxxed im not the one who did it. i have no idea who your wife is or where you live. i would point out that i never post in capital letters and the syntax is totally different from anything i post. unfortunately im not the only one who has called you a pedo on here before. you want to fess up with all of this, im still going to bring everything i have down to the cops tomorrow but i guess it will be better for you if you face up to the fact that i didn't dox you or post that thread.

https://archive.is/iZ3NH

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 12:25:12 AM
In a "Silly Santa Suit!" What the fuck is wrong with this kid?

LOL.  I've corresponded with a lot of freaks online but next to jojo, gnooryblows is the freakiest of them all.

gnooryblows

consider also that i was clearly confused and googling my name on 4chan earlier after you sent me that message about there being a 4chan thread, which is why i made that thread about all of the 4chan threads about me. if you actually think about it, it will be pretty clear that im not the one who doxxed you. i dunno who doxxed you or how they did it, but apparently someone did.

gnooryblows

to be honest if someone got a hold of my wifes name and posted it on the internet like that and doxxed me, i'd be pretty pissed too, but that still doesn't mean i appreciate the message you sent me. i still have to take them seriously. i told you that i've been down this road before as far as being hunted down off the internet and i've had real problems with it in my life. i'm not joking around. at this point i'm going down to the cops either way tomorrow, but if you want to continue the feud between us, that's on you, there's still someone out there who doxxed you and found out your wifes name apparently.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 12:28:41 AM
LOL.  I've corresponded with a lot of freaks online but next to jojo, gnooryblows is the freakiest of them all.

I just assumed he was you.

gnooryblows

and it wasn't me. i'm just saying if you think it was me then you're missing out on whoever really doxxed you. i've never doxxed anyone.

gnooryblows

people take that pedo shit seriously dude. when you're on there denying the reality of child trafficking i guess it set the wrong person off. i dunno. i mean who ever did it, i agree with his point of view, but not his tactics. i wouldn't have doxxed you personally, even if i knew your info. but then again now that you're making threats against me like this, maybe you really are a POS and maybe you really do deserve it.