• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BELLGAB WILL BE CLOSING SOON!

Started by Swishypants, December 31, 2017, 07:57:26 AM

Fyodor Gutman

This powertool is actually bragging that he lives indoors now.

It's interesting that everyone on this website is filthy rich, except MV

Fyodor Gutman

And Senda. Who is one step above gnooryblows.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on January 01, 2018, 09:06:01 PM
This powertool is actually bragging that he lives indoors now.

yeah it's true lol im really happy about it, i won't deny that.

Swishypants

MV is in FLORIDA! He's CIA! He's rich as fuck, but FUCKING FLORIDA! It makes people fuck anything slimy and spend all their money on Fireworks and Merkins.

gnooryblows

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 01, 2018, 09:06:33 PM

bro i never said i was rich just that i have a house now and don't have any debt. i wouldn't call that "rich" but if you want to suggest that im just bragging and lying or something then whatever. i don't care too much honestly.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on January 01, 2018, 09:08:37 PM
And Senda. Who is one step above gnooryblows.

you know what you should do bro? you should make more youtube videos about me.

Roswells, Art

Is this where the Liars Club meets? Sorry I'm late, I had trouble finding a place to park my car helicopter after attending a meeting where I was elected President of the Universe.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 09:13:27 PM
you know what you should do bro? you should make more youtube videos about me.

You are the new George Senda.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 01, 2018, 09:06:33 PM

Everyone trying to portray themselves as the ultimate in greatness. Rich, successful, smooth with the ladies, post operative transsexual, has a girlfriend who’s also a member, is a lawyer with 1 client. Clearly we all can’t be that grand, or can we?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 01, 2018, 09:14:14 PM
Is where the Liars Club meets? Sorry I'm late, I had trouble finding a place to park my car helicopter after attending a meeting where I was elected president of the universe.

im sorry, i forgot, on the internet everyone is a total loser right? nobody has ever been laid, everyone is a virgin, and everyone is broke and living on welfare or in their moms basement or something. k. good and sound fucking logic. oh well. i am pretty happy that i have my little business now. i have built it up over the course of the last 4 years and if you want to go back and look at my posts, i posted about picking trash when i started out, and my struggles with getting started fairly early on. you can call me a liar all you want, whatever, if you think im lying that's an awfully consistent, 4 year long documented lie though. and now that im experienced yeah i make pretty good money, so deal with it. i guess that makes you people insecure but to me money is still just a fucking illusion.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 01, 2018, 09:14:45 PM
Everyone trying to portray themselves as the ultimate in greatness. Rich, successful, smooth with the ladies, post operative transsexual, has a girlfriend who’s also a member, is a lawyer with 1 client. Clearly we all can’t be that grand, or can we?

you fucking people just project your own loserness onto everyone else.

Swishypants

This is MV's boat! It cost 1.8 Million. It's EMP proof, fueled by burning cartons of cigarettes, and Prepper Approved! Don't let it's modest appearance fool ya! It's fast as hell and attracts the 21 year old Poon like nobodies business! MV rolls under cover!

gnooryblows

fucking law of the world. every virgin thinks that everyone else is lying when they say they had sex. people project their own failures and shit onto others. whatever.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 09:17:45 PM
fucking law of the world. every virgin thinks that everyone else is lying when they say they had sex. people project their own failures and shit onto others. whatever.

Except for me! The Clash sucked and I called that back in '81!

gnooryblows

it really is crazy and it goes both ways too. like i always presume you guys all have businesses and jobs and stuff like that, and that's why you can spend all of your time here on bellgab, because you're doing well. but the ones that are actually the basement dwellers and the "losers" are the ones that see those qualities in everyone else. the ones that presume everyone else is those things. what you see in other people is a reflection of what lives in your own soul.

gnooryblows

except for damon. i know he doesn't really own a "business of 300 people" because he is silly brained and has the IQ of a turnip. but other than that, frankly, i more or less presume people here are at least doing reasonably decent.

Fyodor Gutman

I am Damon -- I come to you unafraid.

As a military veteran and avid outdoorsman, I know only the woods.

Swishypants

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on January 01, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

"I'm a driver! I'm a winner! Things are going to change, I can feel it!"

https://youtu.be/uhZHNMacn54

gnooryblows

billy joe mulgreavey, i saw your post before you deleted it. pls don't run away. you can talk to me. it is the truth that god is punishing you for being a progressive, optimist democrat. but it's a punishment that's written into the grand design. so like if you had proper values, you would have fucked a strong, healthy woman who your body and instincts TOLD you to fuck, and you would have had healthy children rather than the invalids you were saddled with. i'm sorry bro, it's just the truth. i'm not gonna deny it because if we as a society deny your mistakes and try to placate your emotions then we run the risk of OTHER people making the same mistakes you did.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on January 01, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

As a military veteran and avid outdoorsman, I know only the woods.

come on bro, i watched forrest gump but i didn't think they really let tards in the military.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Swishypants on January 01, 2018, 09:23:37 PM
"I'm a driver! I'm a winner! Things are going to change, I can feel it!"

This guy, for instance, screams divorced-twice, deadbeat father, with a criminal record, and lacking the virility he projects. His posts scream overcompensation.

gnooryblows

you know whats the other funny thing about this thread? like i sit here and i make a shit ton of posts about how i was homeless. i was homeless for like more than 2 years. and i am talking all about that stuff. and then im like "uhhh yeah, im doing pretty decent now, i have a home and im making OK money" i didn't even say i was rich or anything, just that i am now making OK money after struggling for so long and then people come out of the woodwork "hur durrrrr ur a liar" ok bro. whatever you people say. no end to the frustrations on this board.

Swishypants

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on January 01, 2018, 09:25:41 PM
This guy, for instance, screams divorced-twice, deadbeat father, with a criminal record, and lacking the virility he projects. His posts scream overcompensation.

Boy are you in for the big hurt!

Gd5150

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

Conclusion: everyone at bellgab really are faggots.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 09:27:06 PM
you know whats the other funny thing about this thread? like i sit here and i make a shit ton of posts about how i was homeless. i was homeless for like more than 2 years. and i am talking all about that stuff. and then im like "uhhh yeah, im doing pretty decent now, i have a home and im making OK money" i didn't even say i was rich or anything, just that i am now making OK money after struggling for so long and then people come out of the woodwork "hur durrrrr ur a liar" ok bro. whatever you people say. no end to the frustrations on this board.

im just saying, if you're trying to make people think you're cool, you don't tell them that you're homeless. you also don't tell them that you eat trash, or that you've stolen poop from women, or that you boned your sister and were in a years long serious intimate relationship with her. i mean for fucks sake, i think the last thing people can accuse ME of on this board is trying to present myself falsely as some kind of success to impress people. i just am what i am.

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 09:24:02 PM
billy joe mulgreavey, i saw your post before you deleted it. pls don't run away. you can talk to me. it is the truth that god is punishing you for being a progressive, optimist democrat. but it's a punishment that's written into the grand design. so like if you had proper values, you would have fucked a strong, healthy woman who your body and instincts TOLD you to fuck, and you would have had healthy children rather than the invalids you were saddled with. i'm sorry bro, it's just the truth. i'm not gonna deny it because if we as a society deny your mistakes and try to placate your emotions then we run the risk of OTHER people making the same mistakes you did.

I deleted the post because I decided to be nice.  You need to go back and read more of our previous "conversations" because just about all you have posted is innacurate .  Instead you spew more of your flawed conjecture. 

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 09:28:23 PM
im just saying, if you're trying to make people think you're cool, you don't tell them that you're homeless. you also don't tell them that you eat trash, or that you've stolen poop from women, or that you boned your sister and were in a years long serious intimate relationship with her. i mean for fucks sake, i think the last thing people can accuse ME of on this board is trying to present myself falsely as some kind of success to impress people. i just am what i am.

BTW i made a post randomly once when i wasn't coming here cuz MV took my board privileges away from me. i made in the musings of gnooryblows thread. i said that i had eaten poop, finally. it was just a troll post. i never ate a womans poop or whatever i said, lol. but i did steal a womans poop that one time so long ago. my head was probably not in a very good place, i have to admit.