• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

reminder that if you have a christmas tree you're going to hell, you bitch

Started by gnooryblows, December 24, 2017, 09:47:21 PM

gnooryblows

QuoteJeremiah 10:1-5King James Version (KJV)
10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

this is what the KJV says about christmas trees. those fuckin' joos and satanists tricked you from the very beginning into honoring "your savior" with a sin, and doing so on a day that isn't even his birthday, but rather a pagan and satanist holiday (solstice). you're so stupid. they laugh at how easy you are to manipulate. they laugh at you when you deride people like me as "Racists" and "Bigots" when we try to tell you the truth. wake up, faggots. they commercialized this holiday and made you buy christmas trees even though its forbidden by your bible just to laugh at you. "santa" is an amalgram of "satan" and he dresses in all red and wears a pointy hat because he represents satan. and of course he corrupts your children through materialism and soullessness. you've all been had. i'm not even religious but i will laugh at you all in hell because you'll all be down there with me.

here's a link so you all know im not just making shit up:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah+10%3A1-5&version=KJV

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2017, 09:47:21 PM
this is what the KJV says about christmas trees. those fuckin' joos and satanists tricked you from the very beginning into honoring "your savior" with a sin, and doing so on a day that isn't even his birthday, but rather a pagan and satanist holiday (solstice). you're so stupid. they laugh at how easy you are to manipulate. they laugh at you when you deride people like me as "Racists" and "Bigots" when we try to tell you the truth. wake up, faggots. they commercialized this holiday and made you buy christmas trees even though its forbidden by your bible just to laugh at you. "santa" is an amalgram of "satan" and he dresses in all red and wears a pointy hat because he represents satan. and of course he corrupts your children through materialism and soullessness. you've all been had. i'm not even religious but i will laugh at you all in hell because you'll all be down there with me.

here's a link so you all know im not just making shit up:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah+10%3A1-5&version=KJV
Your citation sounds correct.  Your facts are correct.  The Old Testament says what you sad, and 500 other laws.  But...
The Gospel is the New Covenent. 
Satan does not own living souls. Deals with the devil are not legitimate contracts, so it's never too late to repent.

albrecht

Quote from: Jojo on December 24, 2017, 11:31:24 PM
Your citation sounds correct.  Your facts are correct.  The Old Testament says what you sad, and 500 other laws.  But...
Satan does not own living souls. Deals with the devil are not legitimate contracts, so it's never too late to repent.
Good.repsonse jojo.  Have a happy Christmas. To all also.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on December 24, 2017, 11:31:24 PM

the ten commandments are the "old covenant" too. so are you suggesting that they're null and void by christian doctrine? fuck off, you stupid transexual nigger. everything out of your faggot dick sucking mouth is diarrhea. you're allowed to have your own ideas about how to interpret the bible but don't go acting like you speak on behalf of a religion when you fucking don't.

and for the record, i technically agree with your interpretation that the new testament voids the old testament, but that's not the point here now is it?

you are a fucking retard dude. you are seriously the biggest retard of all of the retards on this board. do you honestly not get how people have intentionally fooled you into doing this so that they can laugh at you? do you honestly think its coincidence that it became such an important part of our culture to celebrate solstice with something specifically forbidden by the bible? fuck off dude. everything you say is fucking blatantly stupid.

gnooryblows

also you're incorrect with your claims about "it's not too late to repent" even according to the new testament

QuoteMark 3:29
but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.

stop talking about shit you don't know anything about you stupid nigger. a lot of people consider simply taking the name of the lord in vain, or saying anything bad or incorrect about jesus christ or christianity as "blasphemy". that definition may be too broad but making a deal with the great and magnificent and beautiful Satan is most certainly fucking blasphemy by any measure, you dumb transsexual retard. what you are saying is theologically incorrect. fucking kill yourself you dick sucking nigger.

remember if you have ever blasphemed "the lord" will genuinely never forgive you. he tells you to go fuck yourself no matter how many prayers you say and no matter how many jesus cookies you eat. you burn in hell right beside me, forever. hope nobody here has ever said "god damn" before.

gnooryblows

Quote from: albrecht on December 25, 2017, 12:36:14 AM
Good.repsonse jojo.  Have a happy Christmas. To all also.

it's not a good response albrecht, you're just too stupid to realize how he/she/it is wrong. read above.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows link=topic=11783.msg1136591#msg1136591
I'm glad you brought this up.  I am prepared.  What you say is something I have studied since 1979, and, happily, you are mistaken.

Mark and Matthew wrote (and a committee of mere mortal men decided to approve) Mark 3:28-30 and Matthew 12:31-32.  These passages clearly show the the unpardonable sin is UNBELIEF IN THE HOLY POWER OF JESUS, not just verbal blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

So, the passages (again, written by mortals and approved by a mortal committee) are not talking about a sinner's speech, or thoughts.  The passages warn against BELIEVING Jesus was empowered by the devil.  Read this statement by a religious scholar and see the context:

"The one sin which God cannot forgive is mentioned in Mark 3:28-30 and Matthew 12:31-32. Jesus had been performing miracles, including driving demons out of people by the power of the Holy Spirit. Instead of recognizing the source of Jesus’ power and accepting Him as God’s Son, the religious leaders accused Him of being possessed by the devil and driving demons out in the power of the devil.

Jesus responded by saying, “I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.”

https://billygraham.org/answer/what-is-the-unpardonable-sin-i-am-afraid-i-may-have-committed-it/

Here is the long version:
https://billygraham.org/answer/what-is-the-unpardonable-sin-i-am-afraid-i-may-have-committed-it/

"Many Christians have heard that there is an unpardonable sin and live in dread that something grave they have done before or after conversion might be that sin.

Their fears are unfounded. While there is an unforgivable sin, it is not one that a true believer in Jesus Christ can commit.

The one sin which God cannot forgive is mentioned in Mark 3:28-30 and Matthew 12:31-32. Jesus had been performing miracles, including driving demons out of people by the power of the Holy Spirit. Instead of recognizing the source of Jesus’ power and accepting Him as God’s Son, the religious leaders accused Him of being possessed by the devil and driving demons out in the power of the devil.

Jesus responded by saying, “I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.”

The sin of the religious leaders, blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, was a refusal to accept the witness of the Holy Spirit to who Jesus was and what He had come to do, and then submit their lives to Him. Jesus said concerning the Holy Spirit, “When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment” (John 16:8). They chose rather to reject the Spirit’s witness to their sin and to Jesus, and accused Him of being demon possessed!

The point for us is that if we have received Jesus as our Savior and Lord, we have not blasphemed the Holy Spirit; we have accepted His witness. One study Bible explains it as follows: “To commit this sin one must consciously, persistently, deliberately, and maliciously reject the testimony of the Spirit to the deity and saving power of the Lord Jesus.” If a person keeps doing that until death, there is no hope of forgiveness and eternal life in heaven.

Once again, the unpardonable sin is not some particularly grievous sin committed by a Christian before or after accepting Christ, nor is it thinking or saying something terrible about the Holy Spirit. Rather, it is deliberately resisting the Holy Spirit’s witness and invitation to turn to Jesus until death ends all opportunity.

In order to experience God’s peace, we must come to Him, trusting His promises. Isaiah 1:18 says, “Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow.” In 1 John 1:9 we read: “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

Jesus Himself assures us, “Whoever comes to me I will never drive away” (John 6:37). Our God is a compassionate and merciful God. He desires that no one should be lost, but that all should come to salvation through repentance and personal faith in Jesus as Savior and Lord (2 Peter 3:9; Acts 2:21)."

P.S. I never in my life thought I would ever quote Billy Graham.  But I have studied this quandry off and on since 1979, and the truth is, Graham's answer is the clearest and most succinct.  I have never watched a televangelist.  I don't know what he looks like.  But now, late in life, I admire him for tackling a plague of an issue which most ministers ignore, leaving millions of individuals with compulsions and confusion suffering daily torment or Satanic resignation.  Thank you, Televangelist, for the tough tackle today!

Please spread the word in the church that this issue must be taught in Sunday school and all over churches of the world.  There is nothing to fear in publicizing and educating the masses about the unpardonable sin.  Even a child could understand it, as Graham explains it.  Because the church has neglected educating members about unpardonable sin, shying away from it out of some weird fear, Satan has a stronghold among the many individuals in today's society who suffer from mental illness, OCD, tourette's, or  are just confused and believe they have blasphemed in their words, whether in anger or compulsion.  They live in fearful torment, or they resign themselves to doing the devil's work, as they start to believe the devil appears (deceitfully) to be their only ally.

If Orwell was right and someday our thoughts will be radio'd, then it is ever more important that this Holy Spirit blasphemy issue be correctly understood by all people.  Because once thoughts become radio transmissions, then they become broadcast, like speech.  So many citizens might feel condemned for having quasi-blasphemous thoughts turned into speech and heard.  After all, blasphemy is usually considered speech, not just thinking and mulling over things.  So when thoughts become heard in radio or read on screen or transmitted brain-to-brain or whatever... people might feel condemned as they notice their thought becoming speech, through no fault of their own.  Ideas which were previously mere thoughts will be like speech, in that the words will be heard or transmitted not just thought.  This could make many people afraid they are condemned, as their thoughts are one thing, but to declare them to others could be blasphemy out loud.  But, according to religious experts, the whole issue is moot:. 10 out of 10 ministers do not believe the unpardonable sin is about speech or words, but is about attributing Jesus' work to the devil.  The unpardonable sin is about believing that Jesus were of the devil, a pretty hard belief to really have nowadays.  It is the belief that is the condemnation.  As long as the belief exists in one's heart.

Let's get the word out now that the unpardonable sin is not about swearing, or compulsive OCD words against the Holy Spirit, or about thinking things over, things which could be perceived as blasphemous by others.  Because fearful citizens agonize over this already, and imagine what will happen when or if technology that broadcasts thoughts begins.  But the truth is a Christian cannot believe Jesus is of the devil, so the sin is impossible for a Christian to commit.  As 10 out of 10 Christian ministers will tell you.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on December 25, 2017, 08:03:22 PM
I'm glad you brought this up.  I am prepared.  What you say is something I have studied since 1979, and, happily, you are mistaken.

Mark and Matthew wrote (and a committee of mere mortal men decided to approve) Mark 3:28-30 and Matthew 12:31-32.  These passages clearly show the the unpardonable sin is UNBELIEF IN THE HOLY POWER OF JESUS, not just verbal blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

So, the passages (again, written by mortals and approved by a mortal committee) are not talking about a sinner's speech, or thoughts.  The passages warn against BELIEVING Jesus was empowered by the devil.  Read this statement by a religious scholar and see the context:

"The one sin which God cannot forgive is mentioned in Mark 3:28-30 and Matthew 12:31-32. Jesus had been performing miracles, including driving demons out of people by the power of the Holy Spirit. Instead of recognizing the source of Jesus’ power and accepting Him as God’s Son, the religious leaders accused Him of being possessed by the devil and driving demons out in the power of the devil.

Here is the long version:

"Many Christians have heard that there is an unpardonable sin and live in dread that something grave they have done before or after conversion might be that sin.

Their fears are unfounded. While there is an unforgivable sin, it is not one that a true believer in Jesus Christ can commit.

The one sin which God cannot forgive is mentioned in Mark 3:28-30 and Matthew 12:31-32. Jesus had been performing miracles, including driving demons out of people by the power of the Holy Spirit. Instead of recognizing the source of Jesus’ power and accepting Him as God’s Son, the religious leaders accused Him of being possessed by the devil and driving demons out in the power of the devil.

The sin of the religious leaders, blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, was a refusal to accept the witness of the Holy Spirit to who Jesus was and what He had come to do, and then submit their lives to Him. Jesus said concerning the Holy Spirit, “When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment” (John 16:8). They chose rather to reject the Spirit’s witness to their sin and to Jesus, and accused Him of being demon possessed!

The point for us is that if we have received Jesus as our Savior and Lord, we have not blasphemed the Holy Spirit; we have accepted His witness. One study Bible explains it as follows: “To commit this sin one must consciously, persistently, deliberately, and maliciously reject the testimony of the Spirit to the deity and saving power of the Lord Jesus.” If a person keeps doing that until death, there is no hope of forgiveness and eternal life in heaven.

Once again, the unpardonable sin is not some particularly grievous sin committed by a Christian before or after accepting Christ, nor is it thinking or saying something terrible about the Holy Spirit. Rather, it is deliberately resisting the Holy Spirit’s witness and invitation to turn to Jesus until death ends all opportunity.

In order to experience God’s peace, we must come to Him, trusting His promises. Isaiah 1:18 says, “Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow.” In 1 John 1:9 we read: “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

Jesus Himself assures us, “Whoever comes to me I will never drive away” (John 6:37). Our God is a compassionate and merciful God. He desires that no one should be lost, but that all should come to salvation through repentance and personal faith in Jesus as Savior and Lord (2 Peter 3:9; Acts 2:21)."

P.S. I never in my life thought I would ever quote Billy Graham.  But I have studied this quandry off and on since 1979, and the truth is, Graham's answer is the clearest and most succinct.  I have never watched a televangelist.  I don't know what he looks like.  But now, late in life, I admire him for tackling a plague of an issue which most ministers ignore, leaving millions of individuals with compulsions and confusion suffering daily torment or Satanic resignation.  Thank you, Televangelist, for the tough tackle today!

Please spread the word in the church that this issue must be taught in Sunday school and all over churches of the world.  There is nothing to fear in publicizing and educating the masses about the unpardonable sin.  Even a child could understand it, as Graham explains it.  Because the church has neglected educating members about unpardonable sin, shying away from it out of some weird fear, Satan has a stronghold among the many individuals in today's society who suffer from mental illness, OCD, tourette's, or  are just confused and believe they have blasphemed in their words, whether in anger or compulsion.  They live in fearful torment, or they resign themselves to doing the devil's work, as they start to believe the devil appears (deceitfully) to be their only ally.

If Orwell was right and someday our thoughts will be radio'd, then it is ever more important that this Holy Spirit blasphemy issue be correctly understood by all people.  Because once thoughts become radio transmissions, then they become broadcast, like speech.  So many citizens might feel condemned for having quasi-blasphemous thoughts turned into speech and heard.  After all, blasphemy is usually considered speech, not just thinking and mulling over things.  So when thoughts become heard in radio or read on screen or transmitted brain-to-brain or whatever... people might feel condemned as they notice their thought becoming speech, through no fault of their own.  Ideas which were previously mere thoughts will be like speech, in that the words will be heard or transmitted not just thought.  This could make many people afraid they are condemned, as their thoughts are one thing, but to declare them to others could be blasphemy out loud.  But, according to religious experts, the whole issue is moot:. 10 out of 10 ministers do not believe the unpardonable sin is about speech or words, but is about attributing Jesus' work to the devil.  The unpardonable sin is about believing that Jesus were of the devil, a pretty hard belief to really have nowadays.  It is the belief that is the condemnation.  As long as the belief exists in one's heart.

Let's get the word out now that the unpardonable sin is not about swearing, or compulsive OCD words against the Holy Spirit, or about thinking things over, things which could be perceived as blasphemous by others.  Because fearful citizens agonize over this already, and imagine what will happen when or if technology that broadcasts thoughts begins.  But the truth is a Christian cannot believe Jesus is of the devil, so the sin is impossible for a Christian to commit.  As 10 out of 10 Christian ministers will tell you.

as usual im not reading your long rambling nonsense reply. i read the first sentence and you were already wrong and guilty of obvious strawmanning in it so im not bother any first past the first couple paragraphs. i'll totally decimate your "arguments" there, and then call it a night

i literally said in the post above that i agree that "blasphemy" is not simply a verbal transgression. i said that. literally. flat out. i don't understand how you can be so stupid as to not even fucking read and comprehend the shit you're replying to, you transsexual moron. i couldn't have possibly stated it any clearer. however, you are incorrect in stating that blasphemy is "unbelief". this is just wrong. you can believe fully in the holy power and consciously turn away from it or condemn it or reject it or speak ill of it and blaspheme against it. it's not about verbal transgressions, no (though some people do define it as such, so its still a matter of interpretation), but if you reject the power of the "holy spirit" then you certainly have blasphemed. and if you make a deal with the devil, or turn to and accept satan at any point in your life, over the power of "the holy spirit" then guess what faggot? you've most certainly blasphemed. so fuck off with your stupid ignorant bullshit. the truth is that you know im right. you're just a religion fag who doesn't want to face up to the fact that he/she/it is going to hell and won't be "saved" by their precious god.

trostol

and yet...Christianity has pretty much stolen everything..date included..from those very heathens..pretty much the same for most.."religious" holidays

gnooryblows

Quote from: trostol on December 25, 2017, 09:50:15 PM
and yet...Christianity has pretty much stolen everything..date included..from those very heathens..pretty much the same for most.."religious" holidays

yes thats the point. the filthy jews tricked you into committing sins and blasphemies in the supposed "worship" of your gods. complicit was the greatest jewish organization of all, the catholic church, which sits upon a mountain of gold while it takes donations from poor retards and faggots all across the world. the pedophile jewish catholic church can suck my dick, and so can christmas and all of the lies bullshit regarding this holiday. all of the manipulations. all of the hypocrisy and bigotry. all of the shameless materialism. praise satan, for he is truly the last pure spirit and master left in this universe.

albrecht

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 25, 2017, 09:55:11 PM
yes thats the point. the filthy jews tricked you into committing sins and blasphemies in the supposed "worship" of your gods. complicit was the greatest jewish organization of all, the catholic church, which sits upon a mountain of gold while it takes donations from poor retards and faggots all across the world. the pedophile jewish catholic church can suck my dick, and so can christmas and all of the lies bullshit regarding this holiday. all of the manipulations. all of the hypocrisy and bigotry. all of the shameless materialism. praise satan, for he is truly the last pure spirit and master left in this universe.
At least you bring up old arguments and, unlike time of old, BG allows. Praise MV? Interestingly some of the best, not in 'good,' I guess, but in terms of bitterness and conflict are internecine. Granted, that much has been bad against "others" but the best, using my definition for this argument, is between people who have slightly, seen as fundamental, disagreements.The Reformation led to crazy fighting against the Papists, obviously, BUT also some crazy fights against various sects and different types of Protestantism (etc.) And intellectual arguments between those "reformers." Meanwhile Rome fought all (and the Joose likely sat back and said, "at least I can lend, have my family, and not be killed, for once.") Similar with Islam, in a way, but it never went to a conclusion or agreement (even if a soft-one with some flare today that still happen in Marching Season, etc.) The fights between Shites and Sunnis (and groups other) are crazy stuff. Lots British to be blamed, of course. And the Islamic wars, against each other are vicious. But they, at least until now, not over the "hump" to some kind of secularism in practice and/or, depending on one's view, a materialist lifestyle and culture (except in their "royals.")

gnooryblows

Quote from: albrecht on December 25, 2017, 10:32:38 PM
At least you bring up old arguments and, unlike time of old, BG allows. Praise MV? Interestingly some of the best, not in 'good,' I guess, but in terms of bitterness and conflict are internecine. Granted, that much has been bad against "others" but the best, using my definition for this argument, is between people who have slightly, seen as fundamental, disagreements.The Reformation led to crazy fighting against the Papists, obviously, BUT also some crazy fights against various sects and different types of Protestantism (etc.) And intellectual arguments between those "reformers." Meanwhile Rome fought all (and the Joose likely sat back and said, "at least I can lend, have my family, and not be killed, for once.") Similar with Islam, in a way, but it never went to a conclusion or agreement (even if a soft-one with some flare today that still happen in Marching Season, etc.) The fights between Shites and Sunnis (and groups other) are crazy stuff. Lots British to be blamed, of course. And the Islamic wars, against each other are vicious. But they, at least until now, not over the "hump" to some kind of secularism in practice and/or, depending on one's view, a materialist lifestyle and culture (except in their "royals.")

this guy always knows what he is talking about and makes sense, except that one time he agreed with dumbass SJW and religiontard jojo, who is a homosexual / transsexual or some sort and therefore invalid as a human being. why is albrecht the only other non-retard on this board other than me? even if he disagrees with me on something at least the shit he says makes sense. unlike all of you other ignorant morons.

merry christmas albrecht, you faggot

albrecht

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 25, 2017, 10:59:26 PM
this guy always knows what he is talking about and makes sense, except that one time he agreed with dumbass SJW and religiontard jojo, who is a homosexual / transsexual or some sort and therefore invalid as a human being. why is albrecht the only other non-retard on this board other than me? even if he disagrees with me on something at least the shit he says makes sense. unlike all of you other ignorant morons.

Ha. Thanks, I guess.   ;) Next: Ariminius vs Calvin, Luther vs Erasmus, etc, and others (and the real nutso ones are even more fun with their ideas, communes, 'freelove,' and what-not!) In their defense, at least the Papists got, back when- not now-, the understanding of the danger of Islam and fought against it. And, when necessary, fought fire with fire. Sobieski, Vlad, Charles Martel, El Cid, etc etc and, later, OUR MARINES should be praised and taught more about in school. And real history of slavery, Islam, and cultural/religious migration and war. The number of bodies due to Islam makes Commies look like the "JV Team," to use a Norryism. Merry Christmas to all.

ksm32

All this jibber jabber would have worked well in the "Do You Believe in God?" thread. An innocent question that brought out the passion from either side of the fence.

I have a fake tree so I'm in good standing with the Lord. Amen.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ksm32 on December 27, 2017, 03:48:03 AM
All this jibber jabber would have worked well in the "Do You Believe in God?" thread. An innocent question that brought out the passion from either side of the fence.

I have a fake tree so I'm in good standing with the Lord. Amen.

You are in good standing with the fake gods too.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 25, 2017, 10:59:26 PM

I am heterosexual.  I opened up dating threads under Random Topics (here) for all lonely hearts, not just straights.  SizzleGabdate.com thread, Gabdate.com-Rated PG thread, TransGabdate.com thread and QueerGabdate.com.

Jojo

Well, we were warned the church would present a "false church".

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 25, 2017, 08:23:24 PM
as usual im not reading your long rambling nonsense reply. i read the first sentence and you were already wrong and guilty of obvious strawmanning in it so im not bother any first past the first couple paragraphs. i'll totally decimate your "arguments" there, and then call it a night

i literally said in the post above that i agree that "blasphemy" is not simply a verbal transgression. i said that. literally. flat out. i don't understand how you can be so stupid as to not even fucking read and comprehend the shit you're replying to, you transsexual moron. i couldn't have possibly stated it any clearer. however, you are incorrect in stating that blasphemy is "unbelief". this is just wrong. you can believe fully in the holy power and consciously turn away from it or condemn it or reject it or speak ill of it and blaspheme against it. it's not about verbal transgressions, no (though some people do define it as such, so its still a matter of interpretation), but if you reject the power of the "holy spirit" then you certainly have blasphemed. and if you make a deal with the devil, or turn to and accept satan at any point in your life, over the power of "the holy spirit" then guess what faggot? you've most certainly blasphemed. so fuck off with your stupid ignorant bullshit. the truth is that you know im right. you're just a religion fag who doesn't want to face up to the fact that he/she/it is going to hell and won't be "saved" by their precious god.
Deals with the devil are not valid.  Period.  Like extortion.  For example, just because a person signs a contract does not mean the contract is legal or enforceable.  God is powerful over repentance.

I have read the writings that those 66 scholars deemed "God's Word" over and over and over, for decades. There is nothing in there that says a human won't be forgiven for any remorseful transgression.  Deals with the devil are revocable.  A person CAN do a 180 turn and per scholars and ministers, God will accept them.

There are only four barriers I know of:
-Blaspheming the Holy Spirit by BELIEVING Jesus' miracles were demonic
-Not accepting Jesus as God
-Taking the "Mark" of the beast (which I think might alter what it means to be human, which might physiologically and spiritually make eternal union with God impossible.  Like,if the chip causes a person to lose their individuality or identity, and to become like hived or something...?)
-And some would say Judas was not forgiven, but many, many experts disagree

So there.  You aren't even Judas, so cross that off.  You don't have a chip or Mark of the beast, so cross that off.  You know Jesus' miracles were not demonic.  So, the only barrier between you and Christianity is whether or not you decide to believe in the Gospel.

Are you Jewish?

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 25, 2017, 12:09:44 PM
the ten commandments are the "old covenant" too. so are you suggesting that they're null and void by christian doctrine? fuck off, you stupid transexual nigger. everything out of your faggot dick sucking mouth is diarrhea. you're allowed to have your own ideas about how to interpret the bible but don't go acting like you speak on behalf of a religion when you fucking don't.

and for the record, i technically agree with your interpretation that the new testament voids the old testament, but that's not the point here now is it?

you are a fucking retard dude. you are seriously the biggest retard of all of the retards on this board. do you honestly not get how people have intentionally fooled you into doing this so that they can laugh at you? do you honestly think its coincidence that it became such an important part of our culture to celebrate solstice with something specifically forbidden by the bible? fuck off dude. everything you say is fucking blatantly stupid.
I do speak for Christianity.

The Ten Commandments were for Isrealites, if I understand right.  It is impossible for a Christian without a Jewish background to keep the millions of Commandments in the Old Testament books like Deuteronomy.  Peter wrote in Acts 15:10, "Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of Gentiles a yoke that neither we nor our ancestors have been able to bear?" meaning that it is virtually impossible to keep the Commandments, even for Jews raised in a commandment-supportive culture!

I guess if non-Jewish Christians want to obey the top ten commandments, that is very nice.  But there were millions of other Commandments.  Most non-Jewish Christians believe in salvation through faith in Jesus' diety and mercy, while trying to obey the top ten commandments.

Have you heard the phrase "Have a solution, make a problem"?  Well, maybe God made all those impossible laws to show his favored people that it is next to impossible to earn salvation.  Leading the way into Jesus' mercy and Grace as salvation.  God had a solution to market (Jesus), so maybe he created a problem (need for salvation due to impossible Law). Makes sense to me.  It's important for all seekers to really think things through.  God gave us a conscience just as well as giving us the people on the committees that decided which ancient texts were Godly or not.  Most experts don't think it is a stretch just to obey the Greatest Commandment, which Jesus' command for everyone to use consideration toward each other.

Jojo

Gblow, just because 80% of the food in my pantry is moldy does not make me eat my own feces.

Sifting through the moldy food of rotten church doctrines in order to find nutritional nuggets to survive on is far better than using your mouth as a toilet by swallowing what Satan gives.  Satan promotes all that holiday materialism, using greed, envy, and addiction. He masters destruction.

Anything Satan gives you can be just as well found in much safer ways, like through Humanism, addiction, or whatever.  There is no need to deal directly with the deceiver.  Nothing good will come of it.  You opened the door to Satan, but NOW TELL HIM TO LEAVE AND THEN MAINTAIN THE DOOR SHUT TO HIM.  Give up your learned helplessness, which you got through equivocation.  Don't be lazy to use your mind.  The truth of God is everywhere and you know it, from creation, to gestation, to love and kindness.  Take compassion on yourself for having obviously had some no-good role models, have compassion on yourself for caving in, and then get back up righteously and do what you need to do to take care of yourself.  Maybe you're just being silly online, but if your personality is what it seems, stop being a blot on the face of the Earth.  You deserve better.  Your mother deserves better, even if she is too lost to appreciate it.  The people around you deserve better.  I know you have the decency to be better.

ItsOver

Dr. MD MD

I refuse to read your asinine posts anymore but I just wanted you to know that you're still the biggest faggot on the internet. ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2017, 08:50:55 AM
I refuse to read your asinine posts anymore but I just wanted you to know that you're still the biggest faggot on the internet. ;D

1st Grade Drop-out bitch can't read two words! Confirmed biggest Troll on Bellgab. He doesn't even know if anyone is here or if all the other accounts are just Jackstar trying to show his boss at the FBI that he's not jacking off all day instead of working.