• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Cock Gobbler Kevin Spacey Kills off 'House of Cards.'

Started by paladin1991, October 30, 2017, 08:35:57 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 04, 2017, 10:37:00 AM
Shhhh.   It's gonna be a day or two until I'm in my sniper hide.  I've got a bit of demo to set.

Better bring a .338 Lapua!  ;D

Quote from: Swishypants on November 04, 2017, 10:38:13 AM
Better bring a .338 Lapua!  ;D

It's not a laughing matter man.   Many have pissed off the Paladin before - Curandero, Bobo, Gnooryblows, Fearboyswithbugs.  They all disappeared off the board never to return.  This is the scene played out the next rubbish day in their neighborhoods:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv8xFI32hJM

Swishypants

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 04, 2017, 11:16:20 AM
It's not a laughing matter man.   Many have pissed off the Paladin before - Curandero, Bobo, Gnooryblows, Fearboyswithbugs.  They all disappeared off the board never to return.  This is the scene played out the next rubbish day in their neighborhoods:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv8xFI32hJM

So it will be CONUS Immune Assassin vs. Assassin. Excellent! Paladin must never drive in the rain. That's my specialty.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on November 04, 2017, 11:48:59 AM
So it will be CONUS Immune Assassin vs. Assassin. Excellent! Paladin must never drive in the rain. That's my specialty.

Paladin doesn't have to drive in the rain. His prey comes to him.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 11:51:11 AM
Paladin doesn't have to drive in the rain. His prey comes to him.

I'm going to come on your face Pud. Laura can watch.  :)

Swishypants

I will rid this site of all the nagging bitches, the butt-hurt whingers, the Communists, and the people who have feelings. Then we can have a real party! :)

pate

Quote from: albrecht on November 02, 2017, 05:27:15 PM
...might need counseling- the perps need prison a bullet to the back of the head Soviet-style...

Tried to FIXBY... er, w'sumthin...

pate

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 04, 2017, 02:44:49 AM
NetFlix and everybody has completely dropped Spacey. He's a pariah. I have to say, he always gave me the creeps and I avoided his movies, never watched the House of Cards.

Similarly creepy to me are James Woods and Jim Carrey. I've heard several of Carrey's films were good but I'm just not interested.

Think your Billary-boy ever eye-gg00gled yung ladies/laddies?

Ey'm Naut Shore either.

Apples/Oh-rang-'esus. 

Agree...

ediot: gave it a "d" plus...

pate

Quote from: Swishypants on November 04, 2017, 11:56:47 AM
I will rid this site of all the nagging bitches, the butt-hurt whingers, the Communists, and the people who have feelings. Then we can have a real party! :)

A sit-pissypants partay?

Mmm!

ediot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC8MZOjHyXA

Swishypants

Sharpening my train track steel Turkey carving blade pate! ALL COMMIES MUST FUCKING DIE!

https://youtu.be/gJ6dA2Afrsw

Up All Night

Former Boston TV News Anchor Heather Unruh Holds a Press Conference to Say Kevin Spacey Sexually Assaulted Her 18 Year Old Son in 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVbEE6Rud0I

Swishypants

And remember folks, all of this over an accusation of hitting on a fag 31+ years ago! Not rape! Not confirmed! An accusation!

Swishypants

Dr. Mexican licked my butthole today without permission! Get him boys!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 08, 2017, 09:27:08 PM
Dr. Mexican licked my butthole today without permission! Get him boys!

You're a Kevin Spacey level fag!  ;D

Swishypants

Seriously! The age of consent was 14 at that time. This is an ACCUSATION that is almost 32 years old. The kid was--by his own admission--drinking alcohol at 14 with adults. His parents are nowhere to be found. The ACCUSATION is over being hit on, not raped! There is no story here. They are railroading Spacey over something that is probably not true and even if it was the only crime that happened at that time was committed by the 14 year old faggot!

This is not about sex. It's about something else, and none of it would stand up in court! It wouldn't even go to civil court because it's been so long, and there is not one shred of evidence.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 08, 2017, 09:35:07 PM
Seriously! The age of consent was 14 at that time. This is an ACCUSATION that is almost 32 years old. The kid was--by his own admission--drinking alcohol at 14 with adults. His parents are nowhere to be found. The ACCUSATION is over being hit on, not raped! There is no story here. They are railroading Spacey over something that is probably not true and even if it was the only crime that happened at that time was committed by the 14 year old faggot!

This is not about sex. It's about something else, and none of it would stand up in court! It wouldn't even go to civil court because it's been so long, and there is not one shred of evidence.

Kevin Spacey level faggot!  ;D

Swishypants

ALSO, it's about faggots, so who gives a shit what those degenerates do to one another?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 08, 2017, 09:36:37 PM
ALSO, it's about faggots, so who gives a shit what those degenerates do to one another?

Kevin Spacey level faggot!  ;D

Swishypants

Ex-post-facto adjudication in the court of public opinion without one shred of evidence over an accusation of something that wasn't illegal. It's stupid as fuck!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 08, 2017, 09:40:58 PM
Ex-post-facto adjudication in the court of public opinion without one shred of evidence over an accusation of something that wasn't illegal. It's stupid as fuck!

And you admit to all of this?  ???

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2017, 09:42:39 PM
And you admit to all of this?  ???

Canada is an actor, and Spacey is a country in MD's world.

Swishypants

Your many years of huffing spray-starch are doing wonders for your trolling career MD.