Author Topic: a question for everyone?  (Read 3539 times)

Re: a question for everyone?
« Reply #210 on: November 03, 2017, 10:08:48 PM »
It seems that Bellgab is dying? Am i wrong about that?  Or is just everyone getting bored of this place? There is a lack of podcast from this forum. The general does his podcast from a different place now, the lack of a gabcast, the spec sheet pops up every once in a while.

I think you just might wrong Mr. Spock.   Tonight we have two hot threads on Incest and Disgusting food you actually eat.    The old board seems pretty healthy.

« Reply #211 on: April 16, 2018, 02:31:21 PM »
Hog,
The Gabcast host “clique” used to beg BGers to come host in our places. No one volunteered.

Hugs,

b

« Reply #212 on: April 16, 2018, 10:26:50 PM »
Hog,
The Gabcast host “clique” used to beg BGers to come host in our places. No one volunteered.

Hugs,

b

Hey now,

I always wanted to volunteer but my work schedule was nuts back then. I didn't want to commit only to have to back out should a call come in. Back then I professionally serviced woman for moneys. I would have been great as a host, really! Listeners would have finally been able to put a voice to complete jackass who's posts they rolled their eyes over. I would have had contests and games where the winner would receive ham! that I! Me! would personally send through the mail. I mean, who doesn't love HAM!! Dub?!!  It would have only gotten better from there.

..alas