Author Topic: Sustainable Dieting and Health (Naps, Diet, Exercise)  (Read 7377 times)

Re: Sustainable Dieting and Health (Naps, Diet, Exercise)
« Reply #510 on: April 16, 2018, 02:51:14 AM »
The only thing it triggered for me are memories of A Christmas Story.

Ha Ha. That movie has become a perennial favorite of mine!

« Reply #511 on: April 16, 2018, 02:53:43 AM »
Ha Ha. That movie has become a perennial favorite of mine!

Me too! They really nailed it! I think we'd all like to go back to that simpler time for awhile. I understand that the narrator was quite a radio personality too, though I've never really looked into that yet.

« Reply #512 on: April 16, 2018, 03:08:17 AM »
Me too! They really nailed it! I think we'd all like to go back to that simpler time for awhile. I understand that the narrator was quite a radio personality too, though I've never really looked into that yet.

I had not heard that about the narrator. Interesting. I do indeed get wistful about Christmas' gone by, though if a simple time ever existed it was before I ever came into being

« Reply #513 on: April 16, 2018, 03:34:51 AM »
I had not heard that about the narrator. Interesting. I do indeed get wistful about Christmas' gone by, though if a simple time ever existed it was before I ever came into being

Yeah, his name is Jean Shepherd and the story is also his.

« Reply #514 on: April 16, 2018, 03:38:38 AM »

« Reply #515 on: April 16, 2018, 03:44:47 AM »
Yeah, his name is Jean Shepherd and the story is also his.

Thanks, doc

« Reply #517 on: April 16, 2018, 03:45:42 AM »
Ok.

That's so sweet I think I got a cavity

« Reply #518 on: April 16, 2018, 02:06:42 PM »
how is the diet thing going today?
It's early. Thanks for reminding me i might stress eat after a late afternoon job interview.  That helps, hadnt thot of that.

Thinking of ways to cook meat while touching less gross handles and knobs and cupboards in this place where people just cant be convinced to wash their hands.  Id like to use foil more.

« Reply #519 on: April 16, 2018, 10:30:03 PM »
It's early. Thanks for reminding me i might stress eat after a late afternoon job interview.  That helps, hadnt thot of that.

Thinking of ways to cook meat while touching less gross handles and knobs and cupboards in this place where people just cant be convinced to wash their hands.  Id like to use foil more.

I hope you get the job. Get outta the community house and kitchen. Serious.

« Reply #520 on: April 16, 2018, 10:34:32 PM »

Ditto.  :)

« Reply #521 on: April 16, 2018, 10:39:25 PM »

+1

« Reply #522 on: April 18, 2018, 03:40:03 AM »

Hope the interview went well

« Reply #523 on: April 18, 2018, 03:42:05 AM »
Id like to use foil more.

One can never have enough tinfoil

« Reply #524 on: April 18, 2018, 02:18:55 PM »
Thanks for reminding me i might stress eat after a late afternoon job interview.
I hope this works out for you.  Being unemployed sucks unless you are Falkie.  And you Jojo are no Falkie.  That is a good thing, not meant sarcastically.

« Reply #525 on: April 18, 2018, 02:25:58 PM »
Thanks for reminding me i might stress eat

I feel like 95% of your Self-created problems will disappear if you can only find a way to stress fuck. Get a bike-mounted Sybian or something.

In case you haven't noticed, virtually all of your posts all revolve around what you're putting in one of your orifices  You might want to think about whether you're compensating for something or not.

Do you habitually wear earbuds? Serious question. Try some Tchaikovsky.

« Reply #526 on: April 18, 2018, 02:27:22 PM »
One can never have enough tinfoil

I tried wearing a hat lined with tin foil around town for a while to see what would happen.

My research led to the conclusion that y'all should try it for yourself some time. Personal limits vary.

« Reply #527 on: April 18, 2018, 03:05:08 PM »
Same. But, then again, we would miss all the bizarre stories of what weird communal living gives us.

« Reply #528 on: Yesterday at 02:38:26 AM »
Same. But, then again, we would miss all the bizarre stories of what weird communal living gives us.
I once lived like that in a house that had a community pet. An albino ferret that stunk to high hell that was short chained to a cupboard door. This was a ground level cupboard that served as his house. I hated this weasel and he (spooky) hated me. One night he broke off his chain and attacked me in my sleep on the floor of the house living room. I was evicted from the house soon after as the hate became more than evident to all.  Ferrets got no business in a civilized world.

As for jojo, I believe she has abandoned her own thread as it has clearly lost its way. I remain doubtful on whether or not she got the job but I believe we were all sincere in our sentiments posted above.

« Reply #529 on: Yesterday at 01:54:47 PM »
I tried wearing a hat lined with tin foil around town for a while to see what would happen.

My research led to the conclusion that y'all should try it for yourself some time. Personal limits vary.

Chuck McGill, I presume?

« Reply #530 on: Yesterday at 01:59:20 PM »
I once lived like that in a house that had a community pet. An albino ferret that stunk to high hell that was short chained to a cupboard door. This was a ground level cupboard that served as his house. I hated this weasel and he (spooky) hated me. One night he broke off his chain and attacked me in my sleep on the floor of the house living room. I was evicted from the house soon after as the hate became more than evident to all.  Ferrets got no business in a civilized world.

As for jojo, I believe she has abandoned her own thread as it has clearly lost its way. I remain doubtful on whether or not she got the job but I believe we were all sincere in our sentiments posted above.

I'm sure you are right about our shared best wishes.

Jo is tolerant of a few bunny trails, right? If not, she sure seems fond of them

« Reply #531 on: Yesterday at 05:01:38 PM »
Chuck McGill, I presume?

Naw, I just lined the inside of a stylish hat, I didn't go for the full Electro-Toga. That would have been a different experiment.