• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Should the "Ignore User" feature be reinstated?

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 08, 2017, 01:03:40 PM

Should the "Ignore User" feature be enabled?

Yes
36 (65.5%)
No
9 (16.4%)
Allahu Akbar.
10 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Voting closed: May 03, 2020, 01:05:22 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 09, 2017, 11:54:33 AM
1/. I have no idea. 2/. But I do remember when everyone was excited for Art's return and a lot of us were tuning in together live and how much fun it was. No one cared about anyone's political views and all of us were just enjoying the live threads. But as with most things those days are over and most of us have gone our separate ways.

1/. It's 100% true. Her post on that is still somewhere in her post history. I remember some members gave her shit for it.

2/. Yes, I remember I was so happy for his return that I changed my day/night schedule for his first day behind the mike at MITD just so I can listen live.

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 09, 2017, 11:27:56 AM
Nothing has ever been "fine" on bellgab. I think Art quitting the way he did, Heather taking over, and then the election divided a bunch of people here. Just an opinion. And now, if I remember correctly, being invaded by 4chan during Arts show started some shit too. It's as if some people can't hold opposing viewpoints and still converse....odd... ::)
It's a good thing Noory still sucks. 

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on August 09, 2017, 12:03:28 PM
It's a good thing Noory still sucks.

Our oldest, and greatest force for unity.  A great gravitational hole of suckage, around which we can all orbit as one.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on August 09, 2017, 12:41:42 PM
Our oldest, and greatest force for unity.  A great gravitational hole of suckage, around which we can all orbit as one.
Einstein was just a little too early in his search.  It's no wonder Jorch doesn't "get it."  He IS it.  Jorch, the Unified Law of Suckage. Bell misspoke.  He should have said "Jorch IS it," not "gets it."

ponyboysunset

See if we all just focused our "hate" together we could all get along again. Might even shock some posters to know that they were affiliating with gays/lesbians, different races and trump/clinton supporters.  :o Or God forbid people who like nickelback ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 09, 2017, 01:09:34 PM
See if we all just focused our "hate" together we could all get along again. Might even shock some posters to know that they were affiliating with gays/lesbians, different races and trump/clinton supporters.  :o Or God forbid people who like nickelback ;D

You're ignoring an elephant in the room. Some hate the Clintons and the less intelligent ones hate Trump.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on August 09, 2017, 10:30:36 AM
Looks like a landslide, MV.  When does the voting close or are you still waiting for the Russians to weigh in?

We'll see. Analysis of the Falkie poll is ongoing. Let's take these things one at a time...

ItsOver

Quote from: mv on August 09, 2017, 01:55:53 PM
We'll see. Analysis of the Falkie poll is ongoing. Let's take these things one at a time...
Thank yeeewww.  I just thought it'd be nice to find out prior to our upcoming nuclear Armageddon. 

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 09, 2017, 02:03:11 PM
Thank yeeewww.  I just thought it'd be nice to find out prior to our upcoming nuclear Armageddon. 

Example of Norry's grand unification:
Norry had this comment about the diminutive N.Korean leader the other night:
"He's painting us up against a wall, and you don't do that to a tiger."
Sheer brilliance. Unifying at least 3 different expressions into one confusing one.

zeebo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 09, 2017, 01:09:34 PM
...Or God forbid people who like nickelback ;D

There are PWLN's in our midst?  MV never told me, he, never told me ....  :'(

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on August 09, 2017, 02:08:11 PM
Just don't look, Zeeb.  Some things are better not seen.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on August 09, 2017, 02:06:06 PM
Example of Norry's grand unification:
Norry had this comment about the diminutive N.Korean leader the other night:
"He's painting us up against a wall, and you don't do that to a tiger."
Sheer brilliance. Unifying at least 3 different expressions into one confusing one.
Heh, heh, heh.  He continues to out Yogi, Yogi.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on August 09, 2017, 02:03:11 PM

https://youtu.be/QbELM9J-Iag

ponyboysunset

Quote from: zeebo on August 09, 2017, 02:08:11 PM
''Tis true my friend. But fear not they do not have nuclear weapons. Lol.

Jackstar

Quote from: mv on August 09, 2017, 01:55:53 PM
Analysis of the Falkie poll is ongoing

Make sure your analyzer is turned on.

ZaZa

LOL,
TOP RIGHT CORNER :)

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on August 09, 2017, 05:57:04 PM
Make sure your analyzer is turned on.
I THINK IT WAS TESTED ON YOU ACTUALLY, ..IT'S IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER.

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 09, 2017, 01:27:59 AM
It's why your country is presently so open to being anally raped by Muslims. I understand that you won't be able to respond to this post because of the risk of being jailed for commenting on Muslims in your country but I get that you're doing it for them. They probably appreciate it.  ;)
As if the American anus is sewn shut. lol

As your country "sneeks" its fallen military members back home under the cover of darkness, media blackout in full effect.

No Western country is perfect.

peace
Hog

ZaZa

Quote from: Hog on August 09, 2017, 09:05:15 PM
As if the American anus is sewn shut. lol

As your country "sneeks" its fallen military members back home under the cover of darkness, media blackout in full effect.

No Western country is perfect.

peace
Hog

So that's why your country is competing with England who brings more muslim, right?
And your faggot leader -perfect match , made in Hell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on August 09, 2017, 09:05:15 PM

Huh?  ???

3OctaveFart

Never been in favor of it, but there is simply too much dreck on the site. Good stuff is drowning in trash.

Such a device would effectively halve the reading (which is good).

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 11, 2017, 02:38:53 PM
Never been in favor of it, but there is simply too much dreck on the site. Good stuff is drowning in trash.

Such a device would effectively halve the reading (which is good).

Translation: Waaaa! I want my safe space echo chamber! Waaaa!  ;D

3OctaveFart

Speaking of corn-bespeckled turds that you have to step around every morning, and then multiple times a day. It's not like it's just one guy here.

The solution is rather simple ... post better, post less or go on ignore. It's an issue of entertainment value, not one of free speech.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 11, 2017, 03:07:43 PM
Speaking of corn-bespeckled turds that you have to step around every morning, and then multiple times a day. It's not like it's just one guy here.

The solution is rather simple ... post better, post less or go on ignore. It's an issue of entertainment value, not one of free speech.

You seem unable or unwilling to follow your own advice.  ::)

3OctaveFart

The next time you post something funny or insightful will be the first. Be like Paper*Boy. He's generally a lunatic, but an interesting one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 11, 2017, 03:12:21 PM
The next time you post something funny or insightful will be the first. Be like Paper*Boy. He's generally a lunatic, but an interesting one.

Have fun looking in the mirror.  ::)

3OctaveFart

Fuck off, little man.

We lose posters like Coyle and Sardondi and get thousands of posts a week from you and the Asian doll collector? Not a real good trade is it? Not real good for business is it?

You are a boil in need of lancing. Don't be sad, it's nothing personal.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 11, 2017, 03:15:35 PM
Fuck off, little man.

We lose posters like Coyle and Sardondi and get thousands of posts a week from you and the Asian doll collector? Not a real good trade is it? Not real good for business is it?

You are a boil in need of lancing.

Aw! I'm playing the world's tiniest violin for you and your snowflake friends who are just so sensitive that they can't even use a website where anyone has a different opinion than they do. You should listen to yourself sometime. I wonder if you sound as pathetically spineless to yourself as you do to rational people.  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMeEHV_9EHk