• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Can MV be bribed?

Started by 21st Century Man, July 28, 2017, 04:11:46 PM

ZaZa

he come he fingered his own ass and with tail between his legs he left. Lol :)
Bwahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ItsOver

ZaZa

So where are you you chicken shit ? lol
Did you collect enough money to have me banned,
or did MV set very high price on my head knowing that I'm valuable commodity. haha ha ha
Maybe MV will gladly do it for FREE -but you have to officially beg for it here in your thread.[so is on public record] :) ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 28, 2017, 04:11:46 PM
His immature babblings are ruining this site.

Obvious psyop is obvious.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on July 30, 2017, 10:29:03 AM

Psychological operations (PSYOP) are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions,
motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

The purpose of United States psychological operations is to induce or reinforce behavior favorable to U.S. objectives.
They are an important part of the range of diplomatic, informational, military and economic activities available to the U.S.
They can be utilized during both peacetime and conflict. There are three main types: strategic, operational and tactical.
Strategic PSYOP include informational activities conducted by the U.S. government agencies outside of the military arena,
though many utilize Department of Defense (DOD) assets.

Operational PSYOP are conducted across the range of military operations, including during peacetime,
in a defined operational area to promote the effectiveness of the joint force commander's (JFC) campaigns and strategies.
Tactical PSYOP are conducted in the area assigned to a tactical commander across the range of military operations
to support the tactical mission against opposing forces.

PSYOP can encourage popular discontent with the opposition's leadership and by combining persuasion with a credible threat,
degrade an adversary's ability to conduct or sustain military operations.
They can also disrupt, confuse, and protract the adversary's decision-making process, undermining command and control.

[1] When properly employed, PSYOP have the potential to save the lives of friendly or enemy forces by reducing the adversary's will to fight.
By lowering the adversary's morale and then its efficiency, PSYOP can also discourage aggressive actions by creating disaffection within their ranks,
ultimately leading to surrender.
The integrated employment of the core capabilities of electronic warfare, computer network operations, psychological operations,
military deception, and operations security, in concert with specified supporting and related capabilities,
to influence, disrupt, corrupt or usurp adversarial human and automated decision making while protecting our own.

[2]Between 2010 and 2014, PSYOP was renamed Military Information Support Operations (MISO),
then briefly renamed PSYOP in Aug 2014, only to return to MISO shortly thereafter in 2015.[3][4]

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on July 30, 2017, 10:29:03 AM

Looking at it side by side my avatar is bigger and better looking than yours.

pate

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 29, 2017, 06:36:34 AM
Bribe?  Where he's from, two tacos, an RC cola and a moon pie will usually get the job done.

I always sent my bribes to eMCee in the form of skittles

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 28, 2017, 10:43:13 PM

It goes beyond dislike and disagreement.  There are people on Bellgab that I haven't been crazy about but I tolerate them because everybody has a right to their opinion.  I can handle myself when push comes to shove.  But to wade through pages and pages of lucifer~bell's juvenile verbal diarrhea is too much to ask of anyone.

So now that he's harassing you personally you want something done about it.  ::)

3OctaveFart

Trade one Lucifer Bell for 50 Art Bell sycophants? You have to admit that's not a good trade...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 30, 2017, 03:26:23 PM
Trade one Lucifer Bell for 50 Art Bell sycophants? You have to admit that's not a good trade...

I'd do the trade in one second ;D. He's also a ton of other posters here.

P.S. Hi, Falkie thread bf.

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 30, 2017, 03:14:16 PM
So now that he's harassing you personally you want something done about it.  ::)

No.  My main concern is that he is driving good people off Bellgab.

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 30, 2017, 06:05:56 PM

name them you fucker and provide 100% solid proof you crybaby

name them!! or STFU !!

{LOOKS like your Christian wifu was busy at church today and she didn't slide her finger deep up your "oyster" and you are cranky again}

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 06:10:18 PM

name them!! or STFU !!

{LOOKS like your Christian wifu was busy at church today and she didn't slide her finger deep up your "oyster" and you are cranky again}

Nope, I promised to respect their privacy.   

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 06:10:18 PM

name them!! or STFU !!

Your mother called. She still hates you.

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 30, 2017, 06:11:59 PM
Nope, I promised to respect their privacy.

So you are lying (again) !! LOL
you are full of shit !! 
go and cry to your wifu because looks like nobody is donating money to turn MV into a prostitute and buy him to ban me.

Quote from: brig on July 30, 2017, 06:14:03 PM

Bwahahahaha!

If I can't block foul-mouthed feral children then I'll block the ads instead.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 06:14:58 PM
So you are lying (again) !! LOL
you are full of shit !! 
go and cry to your wifu because looks like nobody is donating money to turn MV into a prostitute and buy him to ban me.

Nah, they didn't want me to divulge their names.  Look who is having the hissy fit today.  Triggered much?

Lilith

Quote from: Radio⚡Activity on July 30, 2017, 06:16:59 PM

Makes sense!  ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 30, 2017, 03:14:16 PM
So now that he's harassing you personally you want something done about it.  ::)
EXACTLY  :)

Also Miss Skirt I like to remind you that we are best friends now.
Remember this, you smiled at me with your sweet smile :) lol

Quote from: lucifer bell on July 23, 2017, 07:12:34 PM
You see I'm almost your,  "My New Best Friend!" now. lol :)

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 23, 2017, 07:14:28 PM
:)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 30, 2017, 06:05:56 PM

Slow to learn then? That dude has been around for a long time. Just now you seem to have a problem with it...by the way, he's also Miku.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 06:21:00 PM
EXACTLY  :)

Also Miss Skirt I like to remind you that we are best friends now.
Remember this, you smiled at me with your sweet smile :) lol

Yes, I am polite  :)

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 30, 2017, 06:24:33 PM
Slow to learn then? That dude has been around for a long time. Just now you seem to have a problem with it...by the way, he's also Miku.

He's been banned for lengths of time for various offenses.  Only of late, has he been on for an extended length of time. No, he is not miku. He is sporting miku's name but if you look in the original member list, mikuthing01's real account is on it.  The miku posting now is a fraud.

ZaZa

Quote from: Radio⚡Activity on July 30, 2017, 06:16:59 PM

May I gently suggest that you join forces with Jackstar and request for the "IGNORE" function to be reinstated.
Because you are too emotionally weak to just ignore reading posts from posters who you claim are.. "foul-mouthed feral children"
Like driving by the car crash we all slow down to take a look at it, we would be upset if police install big black tarp blocking the view, RIGHT ??

I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR GENTLE EMOTIONAL EGO BEING SHATTERED
try Preparation-H
https://www.preparationh.com/

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 06:30:37 PM
May I gently suggest that you join forces with Jackstar and request for the "IGNORE" function to be reinstated.
Because you are too emotionally weak to just ignore reading posts from posters who you claim are.. "foul-mouthed feral children"
Like driving by the car crash we all slow down to take a look at it, we would be upset if police install big black tarp blocking the view, RIGHT ??

I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR GENTLE EMOTIONAL EGO BEING SHATTERED
try Preparation-H
https://www.preparationh.com/

Absolutely brilliant! You win. How could I possibly top that? Your mother must be very proud.

ZaZa

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 30, 2017, 06:24:33 PM

After I rip him 'a new one' -and not by making fake stories (like he did with those fucking horses picture he posted and tried to blame me for it)
-no I just used pure truth and logic and gently pointed to him that he is flakey hypocrite by quoting his own posts,
and that blew his lid because he was trying to present himself as this 'nice' guy.
How many times he posted about himself, "...I'm actually a nice guy" -many/many times. 
Yet he lies and manipulates facts, so I pointed out gently to him.
And that upset him greatly, well fuck man it's the truth -those are your own posts.
So be real man and own it,.. don't cry like a little bitch.

This is BellGab - NOT - BitchGab

{maybe he is a nice guy, sometimes you can get that from his posts, I agree},
but when you get proven that you acted like a scum own it bitch.