• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

New Inkjet Company Name

Started by chefist, July 21, 2017, 07:16:56 PM

chefist

Working on the marketing now...ad for the first series of cartridges is up...no sales yet. It will be slow going in the beginning. Lots of competition, but it's a marathon not a sprint.

Thanks for the support folks! This is just for information, I'm not trying to sell on BG.  ;D

https://www.amazon.com/HP-02-XL-INKJET-CARTRIDGES/dp/B0747RMFSB/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1501451205&sr=8-1&keywords=liberty+inkjets+hp+02

whoozit

Good luck.  You should send a set to Falkie so he can do a review.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on July 30, 2017, 03:57:23 PM
Good luck.  You should send a set to Falkie so he can do a review.

Ha. It would be entertaining watching him try to figure out how to install the cartridges.  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chefist on July 30, 2017, 03:59:39 PM
Ha. It would be entertaining watching him try to figure out how to install the cartridges.  ;D
OMG!  LMAO!!!    ;D ;D ;D

I don't contaminate my mind or my computer with falkie videos, but this might be worth a watch if it's short.

Quote from: Chefist on July 30, 2017, 03:46:20 PM
Working on the marketing now...ad for the first series of cartridges is up...no sales yet. It will be slow going in the beginning. Lots of competition, but it's a marathon not a sprint.

Thanks for the support folks! This is just for information, I'm not trying to sell on BG.  ;D

https://www.amazon.com/HP-02-XL-INKJET-CARTRIDGES/dp/B0747RMFSB/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1501451205&sr=8-1&keywords=liberty+inkjets+hp+02

What? No 61XL?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Radio⚡Activity on July 30, 2017, 06:05:43 PM
What? No 61XL?

What does Falkie's shorts size have to do with inkjet cartridges?

chefist

Quote from: Radio⚡Activity on July 30, 2017, 06:05:43 PM
What? No 61XL?

I don't remanufacture integrated (printhead built into the tank). Their failure rate is too high with the end user (basically it's a ticking time bomb, like selling a used light bulb). Also, their cost per page is outrageous.

I only recommend printers with individual color tanks...only HP or Canon.  :)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Chefist on July 30, 2017, 06:30:17 PM
I don't remanufacture integrated (printhead built into the tank). Their failure rate is too high with the end user (basically it's a ticking time bomb, like selling a used light bulb). Also, their cost per page is outrageous.

I only recommend printers with individual color tanks...only HP or Canon.  :)

The ad has your signature exclamation points:

RE-MADE IN THE USA WITH US COMPONENTS BY LIBERTY INKJETS (WE ARE THE FACTORY!)
INK POWERED BY KODAK!
100% SATISFACTION & SUPERIOR QUALITY GUARANTEED!
IN STOCK - FAST SHIPPING! ONLY SHIPS TO LOWER 48 STATES!
WILL NOT VOID PRINTER WARRANTY! PRINT WITH FREEDOM!

My ink costs $75. What can you do for me? I have a Canon Pixma 5320. Also, why if I only print in black and white (not racist, just what they are) do the colors get used?