• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fox News Corp's Deep State Dick Munchers

Started by Dr. MD MD, June 21, 2017, 05:43:01 PM

Dr. MD MD

Deep State Dana seems to be panicking over the memo. I wonder what she's involved in? :D

Dr. MD MD

Dana, once again saying that the memo is the just the Republicans looking for a distraction. She claims to be a conservative. Dana, what are you hiding?! :D

Dr. MD MD

No she's saying that once the memo comes out leaks will happen that "will try to get at the truth." She wants to frame it so that the viewer thinks the Dems response to this will be the truth. ::)

We know your womb is barren, honey, and the only thing that comes out of your mouth is bullshit. What good are you?! Go walk your fucking dog!:D

Dr. MD MD

Dana's panicking. She keeps laughing at all the cogent evidence against the Obama administration because that's all she can do. She has no counter argument and she's supposed to be republican. I can't wait to find out what a freak she is. I bet she eats babies or something because she can't have them herself. :D

Dr. MD MD

Dr. MD MD

The geniuses at The Five have declared that the era of small government is over. That's right! Don't even try to make it smaller cuz they ain't havin it! ::)

Dana also said she wants us all to move on from focusing on 2016 and get on with business as usual. :D

Ummm...sorry, honey but it's all been just a little too memorable and we're NEVER going to forget it! Better get your affairs in order. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Dear Fox News:

You better remove all faggots like Eric Shawn and Shep Smith who are still trying to convict Trump on TV despite no evidence or people are not only going to stop watching you but you'll become just another source of memes like CNN. Your choice, you stupid faggots! ::)

Dr. MD MD

This could be you, Fox News:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mOeswnx6yo

Jettison your faggots now, before it's too late.

Dr. MD MD

Fucking stupid faggot, Chris Stirewalt and his all gay globalist review. He's bitching about conservatives pushing back against this obvious setup. Sorry, it's not working anymore, faggot. Your narrative is thinner than a used kleenex and dirtier too and most can see that now, you unbearably stupid faggot. ::)

Instead of conservatives constantly reacting to their phony shit they should just start organizing their own protests and "media events." ;)

Gd5150

Geraldo on the Trump/Russia collusion investigation: “a year and a half of the most intense investigation in a half century, and there’s nothing. Give it a rest!”

Props to Jerry Rivers, life long democrat knows this mueller witch hunt  into Trump is over. Don’t hold your breath for the rest of the demokkkrat media or their lemmings to pull their heads out of their asses. They’re comfortable there.

https://youtu.be/u13fn9QlfvA

Dr. MD MD

Ed Henry, you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to create controversy. I always suspected you werea globalist lacky but now I know. You want to expose some corruption? Here's a fucking clue for you: HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON!!!, you disgusting excuse for a journalist. >:( ::)

Of course, it goes without saying that you are deep state dick munching faggot. Ooops! I guess I just said it.  :D

Juan

Actually Geraldo has said many times that he is a Republican. That's a New York (now Ohio) Republican.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on April 04, 2018, 06:06:48 PM
Actually Geraldo has said many times that he is a Republican. That's a New York (now Ohio) Republican.

And being a brain dead, pablum eating citizen I'm just supposed to think that makes him conservative, right?

Juan

Not if you know anything about New York Republicans.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on April 04, 2018, 06:17:04 PM
Not if you know anything about New York Republicans.

I know something about phonies and probably the majority of people calling themselves that these days are not. ;)

Dr. MD MD

This faggot (literally) is on Tucker tonight talking about ISIS like they weren't created by neos (cons and libs), like they're a real thing or something and we should be spending all our time, energy and resources helping Syria battle them. Dude, you're hysterical! Really, I don't think you realize just how funny you are. :D

Dr. MD MD

I would love it if the next time Juan Williams uses the term NeoNazi someone would just haul off and punch him in the face as hard as they can.  :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 04, 2018, 06:32:09 PM

This faggot (literally) is on Tucker tonight talking about ISIS like they weren't created by neos (cons and libs), like they're a real thing or something and we should be spending all our time, energy and resources helping Syria battle them. Dude, you're hysterical! Really, I don't think you realize just how funny you are. :D

And that was thee exact segment where I shitcanned the program and said ENOUGH! >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 27, 2018, 04:17:55 PM
And that was thee exact segment where I shitcanned the program and said ENOUGH! >:(

I don't blame you. He's a horrible shill!

Metron2267

And you got it right about Juan Williams. But I want to see Geraldo take a face plant too! ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 27, 2018, 04:23:43 PM
And you got it right about Juan Williams. But I want to see Geraldo take a face plant too! ;)

Oh yeah! Him too! Basically the only shows worth watching on that network are the nighttime shows: Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham. The Five can sometimes be redeemable just because of Waters and Gutfeld but everyone else is pretty annoying.

Metron2267

Yep, Gutfeld is a scream, and I like Jesse Waters on the weekend when I get the chance.