• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Shooting at Congressional baseball practice

Started by Juan, June 14, 2017, 06:22:04 AM

3OctaveFart

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 14, 2017, 09:22:22 AM

No wonder.

He self-radicalized from all these liberal, anti-American, seditious, echo chamber opinion shows.

You liberal shitbags have blood on your hands today.

Hang your heads in shame.
How about we blame the fat retard for his crimes this morning - and no one else.

This isn't fucking kindergarten, people are expected to be accountable for their actions.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 14, 2017, 01:07:52 PM
How about we blame the fat retard for his crimes this morning - and no one else.

This isn't fucking kindergarten, people are expected to be accountable for their actions.

I blame you and your lot for fomenting an atmosphere of dissent and disrespect. Own it! ;)

mikuthing01

I thought you were a gun control fag?

3OctaveFart

Dissent and disrespect? I thank you for the compliment - I have tried to promote those things my entire life.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 14, 2017, 01:15:59 PM
Dissent and disrespect? I thank you for the compliment - I have tried to promote those things my entire life.

Expect more bullets then.  ;)

albrecht

The reaction after the latest Leftist shooter nut is predictable but even the most ardent gun-grabber should at least keep their claims within the realm of some possible reality. Terry McAuliffe, major Clinton supporter and presumed heir-apparent in the Democratic Party, claims 93 MILLION Americans a day are lost due to guns. 93 MILLION, A DAY? And, somehow, he said it with a straight-face knowing that many of his adherents wouldn't balk at the basic math?

CONFUSION: VA Gov. Terry McAuliffe: "There are too many guns on the street. We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence." pic.twitter.com/36EUPl4Jsb

â€" Josh Caplan (@joshdcaplan) June 14, 2017

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 14, 2017, 01:10:21 PM
I blame you and your lot for fomenting an atmosphere of dissent and disrespect. Own it! ;)

That, and we're apparently running low on Play-doh

chefist

It's been identified that the shooter's online nickname was, "Donald Noory".

Juan

Quote from: albrecht on June 14, 2017, 01:42:32 PM

CONFUSION: VA Gov. Terry McAuliffe: "There are too many guns on the street. We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence." pic.twitter.com/36EUPl4Jsb

â€" Josh Caplan (@joshdcaplan) June 14, 2017
We've got about three and a half days, then.

Gd5150

Agreed like fat slob Chris Mathews for calling Trumps inauguration speech "Hitlarian".
Or fat slob Dan Rather calling the Russian Matter "psychological Pearl Harbor".
Or the fat slob CNN for 6mo of 24/7 lying and perpetuating a lie called the Russian Matter which we now know without a doubt that it was completely concocted by the left and has absolutely zero supporting evidence.
Or the fat slobs who run Berkeley and dozens of cities around the country condoning violence because they didn't get their way politically.

Actions have consequences. The leaders of the left need to real it in, find their sanity, and start dealing with policies and philosophies rather than treating 60,000,000 Republicans as the enemy. Today's violence is on DNCMedia's hands period. Stone Cold.

The "tolerant" left....

Disgusting.

Dumb bitch tries to claim it was a "typo".

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 14, 2017, 06:13:14 PM
The "tolerant" left....

Disgusting.

They like to pitch and they pitch a lot. I think it's high time they get used to catching. What goes around comes around. Imagine all that demonizing you've been doing coming back on you.  :o ;D

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 14, 2017, 06:13:14 PM
The "tolerant" left....

Disgusting.

''Please move on to your next target''.  ''I need you to stop bullying''.  Disgraceful.  So now she's the victim, a la Kathy Griffin.

These pukes are just fine with assassinations of their opponents, and mean every bit of it.  They don't believe in democracy or elections or the rule of law, although they are happy enough to use our freedoms against us when it suits them. 

As usual, they know they need to pretend to be something other than what they are.  And even then a few of them, like this idiot, still need to be told that by their accomplices. 

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 14, 2017, 12:01:54 PM
...i knew this was going to start happening soon because the globalist forces opposing Trump and his supporters really do want a civil war...

When Trumps opposition and you both agree that civil war would be a great thing for the nation, can it be far away?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 20, 2017, 07:56:55 PM
Yes, I too am starting to pray for civil war. We need a serious thinning of your ranks.  ;)

I left the winky in- but it is still interesting watching the hatred on both sides build.  It started a long time ago and just gets ratcheted up every election cycle.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on June 14, 2017, 11:57:22 PM
When Trumps opposition and you both agree that civil war would be a great thing for the nation, can it be far away?

I left the winky in- but it is still interesting watching the hatred on both sides build.  It started a long time ago and just gets ratcheted up every election cycle.

I'd also like to point out that I was RESPONDING to this non-stop leftist rant of violence. I was NOT the originator of it. ;) ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on June 14, 2017, 11:57:22 PM
It started a long time ago and just gets ratcheted up every election cycle.

And it's all been from the left. It's why they lost me for life now.  ;)

Jackstar

Hot diggity! Sounds like, someone is, at last, Ready For Hillary.

Has this story dropped out of the news cycle yet? 

Somehow I don't see it having ''legs'' in the Democrat Fake News Media.

Zetaspeak

Well if it happened in a kindergarten we'd have the alt-right people here calling it staged, inside job, giant hoax etc like that dirtbag Alex Jones did during Sandy Hook. Because as we know, no white guy can commit a hateful crime, it has to be a conspiracy some how.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on June 15, 2017, 10:11:24 AM
Well if it happened in a kindergarten we'd have the alt-right people here calling it staged, inside job, giant hoax etc like that dirtbag Alex Jones did during Sandy Hook. Because as we know, no white guy can commit a hateful crime, it has to be a conspiracy some how.

You mean how you were part of a conspiracy to pimp phony polls for Shillary during the election, that kind of conspiracy?  ???

Turns out the Left wing thugs in France are no more ''democratic'' than the ones here

''Leading French conservative politician Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet was attacked and knocked out in a Paris market on Thursday while canvassing support ahead of Sunday's vote...''

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/female-politician-attacked-while-campaigning-in-french-election/ar-BBCJAgU?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=ASUDHP 

mikuthing01

GET WOKE NIGGAS!!! LEFTISTS HAVE WENT OFF THE RAILS, Civil War 2 Electric Boogaloo IMMINENT!

QuoteShots fired at truck with 'Make America Great Again' flag in Indiana
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/shots-fired-at-truck-with-make-america-great-again-flag-in-indiana/article/2626142

QuoteSuspicious Letters Arrive Near Georgia Republican Candidate's Home, Powdery Substance Inside
https://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/06/15/suspicious-package-arrives-at-georgia-republican-candidates-house-n2341906