• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

CNN CONTRIBUTOR KATHY GRIFFIN BEHEADS TRUMP IN ISIS-INSPIRED PHOTOSHOOT

Started by Ruteger, May 30, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

=Schlyder=

LOL  I love seeing libtards self immolate their own careers. 

Yorkshire pud

Says it all. A stupid woman does a stupid thing against Trump and its now in its third page. A white supremecist murders and attempts to murder a third man, all of whom were trying to protect two women on a train in Portland and zip, nada.

Weird that because the Trumpers could relate to his philosophy.

Portland stabbing suspect yells in court: Free speech or die

Christian, 35, is accused of fatally stabbing two men who defended a 16-year-old and her Muslim friend on a Portland, Oregon, train last Friday. He was yelling racial and religious epithets that day, police documents say.
Two deputies flanked Christian -- listed in court documents as being at least 6 feet tall and weighing 250 pounds -- during the brief court hearing. He wore a blue jail jumpsuit and didn't say anything other than to yell slogans.

-- A video camera inside a patrol car captured Christian saying, "I just stabbed a bunch of (expletive) in their neck. ... I can die in prison a happy man," the affidavit said. He said one of the men on the train kept resisting him, despite his threats. "That's what liberalism gets you," Christian said.
-- Christian said he was transient and "does not know the last time he had a permanent address." Court documents from previous years show he lived with his parents. Christian said he dropped out of high school, but passed the high school equivalency exam known as the GED.
-- He was sentenced to 90 months in prison for the 2002 armed robbery of a Portland convenience store. While fleeing, Christian was shot in the head by an officer who said he thought Christian was going to shoot him. Christian said he robbed the market because " the guy there doesn't sell any winning lottery tickets," the arresting officer said, according to a prosecutor's affidavit.

“Death to the enemies of America. Leave this country if you hate our freedom. Death to Antifa!” he yelled in court Tuesday, referring to antifascism. “You call it terrorism, I call it patriotism. You hear me? Die.”

The people murdered weren't plastic and rubber puppets. Ironic he yells about freedom. Just another terrorist.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 03:00:03 PM
Says it all. A stupid woman does a stupid thing against Trump and its now in its third page. A white supremecist murders and attempts to murder a third man, all of whom were trying to protect two women on a train in Portland and zip, nada.

The people murdered weren't plastic and rubber puppets. Ironic he yells about freedom. Just another terrorist.

Didn't he also claim to be a Bernie Bro?  ???

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 03:00:03 PM

Yeah, and a muslim once again perpetrated a terrorist act in your own country.  A country you claim arrests a muslim terrorist once a day, and have stopped multiple attempts of other muslims trying to commit terrorism in your country, this along with a rise in rape, murder, assault, and other crimes committed by your new muslim immigrants.

Yet to you, Trump being orange or whatever is the most important part of your life and you have a need to remind bellgabbers of it.

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 31, 2017, 01:40:44 PM
I'm sure SNL will be calling her to host any day now. And then it'll be off to Bill Maher. In a week she'll be the victim.

SNL, and Bill Maher.......

Jews

Are we connecting the dots yet?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 31, 2017, 03:47:14 PM
Yeah, and a muslim once again perpetrated a terrorist act in your own country.  A country you claim arrests a muslim terrorist once a day, and have stopped multiple attempts of other muslims trying to commit terrorism in your country, this along with a rise in rape, murder, assault, and other crimes committed by your new muslim immigrants.

Yet to you, Trump being orange or whatever is the most important part of your life and you have a need to remind bellgabbers of it.

And as I said several times before, because he can launch nuclear weapons. Many of them. Enough to kill the Earth many times over. Big deal? Yes, because he isn't mentally stable.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2017, 04:17:56 PM
Thank God! Hopefully you never will.  ;D

A non sequitur. Trump does. And he's egotistical enough to do it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 04:35:00 PM
A non sequitur. Trump does. And he's egotistical enough to do it.

Still preferable to Hillary. She would've used them on Russia already. Have you heard her latest mental breakdown with Walt Mossberg?  ;D

Zetaspeak

Look at all those right wing PC snowflakes, where do they all come from?  All those right-wing PC snowflakes, where do they all belong?

So for eight years you Trump blinders didn't notice the exact same type of thing happened to the previous Prez? Ted Nugent made threats and is a spokesman of the right wing NRA and invited to Trump's WH. So seriously spare the clutching of the pearls.

As for young Barron, if he's dad was actually a man and lived with his family, the kid would know he was fine.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 31, 2017, 04:40:33 PM
Look at all those right wing PC snowflakes, where do they all come from?  All those right-wing PC snowflakes, where do they all belong?

So for eight years you Trump blinders didn't notice the exact same type of thing happened to the previous Prez? Ted Nugent made threats and is a spokesman of the right wing NRA and invited to Trump's WH. So seriously spare the clutching of the pearls.

As for young Barron, if he's dad was actually a man and lived with his family, the kid would know he was fine.

So, link to these threats then, you pathetic, fake poll shilling fraud!  :D

P.S. It's truly pathetic that you'll go after someone's kid. It shows what a sniveling little faggot you are.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2017, 04:37:42 PM
Still preferable to Hillary. She would've used them on Russia already. Have you heard her latest mental breakdown with Walt Mossberg?  ;D

Clinton was a poor candidate,I've also said that many times. But Trump's girl friday Kelly Anne Conway said in an interview when asked (After Trump didn't know what the nuclear triad was) about Trump's policy about nuclear weapons, said there was no point having them if you were scared to use them... Trump even tweeted (what else?) his policy and wanted an arms race.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2017, 04:45:02 PM

P.S. It's truly pathetic that you'll go after someone's kid. It shows what a sniveling little faggot you are.  ::)

You're right. Ask Chelsea Clinton and Obama's daughters.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 04:53:34 PM
Clinton was a poor candidate,I've also said that many times. But Trump's girl friday Kelly Anne Conway said in an interview when asked (After Trump didn't know what the nuclear triad was) about Trump's policy about nuclear weapons, said there was no point having them if you were scared to use them... Trump even tweeted (what else?) his policy and wanted an arms race.

It's a dirty trick question and you know it. Every politician when asked if they would use them answers yes. They have to to show that they're strong leaders unafraid to get into a fight, if they have to. I can even show you vid of your PM doing the same, if you want.  :D

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 31, 2017, 04:40:33 PM

Some drunken hillbilly, butt rocker from the 80's, versus a relevant and widely known comedian and CNN Correspondent.

Hmmmm, I sure don't see the difference, and people came out against Ted Nugent as well.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 04:56:53 PM
You're right. Ask Chelsea Clinton and Obama's daughters.

Weird. I don't remember anyone holding up a realistic looking decapitated head of their fathers in the media.  ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2017, 05:03:31 PM
Weird. I don't remember anyone holding up a realistic looking decapitated head of their fathers in the media.  ???

Or making a movie about their demise

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2017, 05:01:36 PM
It's a dirty trick question and you know it. Every politician when asked if they would use them answers yes. They have to to show that they're strong leaders unafraid to get into a fight, if they have to. I can even show you vid of your PM doing the same, if you want.  :D

Not exactly. The sane ones say its a last resort weapon that they hope they'll never have to use because that means diplomacy has failed. They never say they're not afraid to use them. Conway is a brainless dolls head playing up to her dolls head boss who does policy by twitter. Then the following day, the now soul free Spicer has to think of a way of explaining it. Even today, instead of saying Trump made a misstyped tweet, he said that those close to him know what it means! Fucks sake. Why can't he buy some humility and accept he isn't perfect? Oh yeah, because he's a manbaby narcassist.

And as for being a dirty trick question? No. Asking him when he last abused his wife might be below the belt. Asking questions about his knowledge of nuclear capabilities when he's standing as a candidate isn't. But then, he thought climate change was a Chinese plot to undermine the dollar...he doesn't now of course because China have recently approved his and his daughters brand trademarks to be used in China.

Yorkshire pud

Yet.

just my seven and a half cents....

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/12/politics/missouri-obama-rodeo/

it's no severed head, but it was distasteful enough for me to write a letter of complaint to the Missouri State Fair administration office. I'm a local and attend each year.
there was no real way to address the crowd and the things they were yelling, except for me to get up and leave. the rodeo clown lost his job. a CNN contributor clown may merit the same.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 05:28:25 PM
Not exactly. The sane ones say its a last resort weapon that they hope they'll never have to use because that means diplomacy has failed. They never say they're not afraid to use them. Conway is a brainless dolls head playing up to her dolls head boss who does policy by twitter. Then the following day, the now soul free Spicer has to think of a way of explaining it. Even today, instead of saying Trump made a misstyped tweet, he said that those close to him know what it means! Fucks sake. Why can't he buy some humility and accept he isn't perfect? Oh yeah, because he's a manbaby narcassist.

LOL! It's just a 24/7 Trump hissy fit with you.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 31, 2017, 05:31:27 PM
just my seven and a half cents....

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/12/politics/missouri-obama-rodeo/

it's no severed head, but it was distasteful enough for me to write a letter of complaint to the Missouri State Fair administration office. I'm a local and attend each year.
there was no real way to address the crowd and the things they were yelling, except for me to get up and leave. the rodeo clown lost his job. a CNN contributor clown may merit the same.

Maybe that says more about Missouri than conservatives. They are the show me state.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 05:38:50 PM
You got nothing again? What? AGAIN?

No, you got nuthin! Except your perpetual Trump hissy fit...AGAIN!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2017, 04:45:02 PM

The OP rightly said the mock beheading was sick. Here's something that you never noticed. Maybe its just 'free speech' and pc?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2017, 05:36:05 PM
Maybe that says more about Missouri than conservatives. They are the show me state.  ;)

in a way it probably does, but in the many decades that i've attended the State Fair in Missouri, never have i witnessed such a display at a Fair event. it wasn't so much the rodeo clown's actions, but the announcements given and some of the crowds reactions. i wasn't the only one that left the event or sent a complaint.

sure you can boo the politics you don't like and cheer the ones you do and the beer gardens are near so everyone has a good time.

it does say a lot about some Missouri conservatives. same as Kathy Griffin's actions say a lot about (honestly, i want to say all of, but instead) some of the opposition.

i have bias, but fuck Bush too. ya know? ;D