• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Black male, kills three white people in hate crime, yells "Allah Akbar".

Started by The King of Kings, April 19, 2017, 08:15:33 AM

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article145234709.html

Stay safe out there, so many animals roam our streets.  This after another of "Obama's Children" killed someone live on Facebook.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on April 19, 2017, 08:15:33 AM
http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article145234709.html

Stay safe out there, so many animals roam our streets.  This after another of "Obama's Children" killed someone live on Facebook.

Odd you never got this animated with the mass killing in Charlottesville by a white supremacist. Really weird. Anyway, you're all for guns, so why complain now?

smccomas69

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 08:40:20 AM
Odd you never got this animated with the mass killing in Charlottesville by a white supremacist. Really weird. Anyway, you're all for guns, so why complain now?

Are you talking about the church shooting in Charleston?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: smccomas69 on April 19, 2017, 08:45:58 AM
Are you talking about the church shooting in Charleston?

Yea. Knew it was a Charl. Either way, not much said about it by the 4chan brigade.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 08:40:20 AM

You mean the event that took place June, 2015?

Uh, I have only been posting here and registered since December, 2015.

Are you really this fucking stupid Yorkshire Cuck?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 08:53:50 AM
Yea. Knew it was a Charl. Either way, not much said about it by the 4chan brigade.

There is no 4chan brigade, but if you believe there is, when did they start posting to bellgab?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on April 19, 2017, 08:54:37 AM
You mean the event that took place June, 2015?

Uh, I have only been posting here and registered since December, 2015.

Are you really this fucking stupid Yorkshire Cuck?

Okay, next time there's a mass shooting by a white scumbag rather than a black scumbag, post how disgusted you are and why universal gun ownership might not be a good thing. My money says you won't.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on April 19, 2017, 08:56:25 AM
There is no 4chan brigade, but if you believe there is, when did they start posting to bellgab?

The exact date? Around lunchtime, eastern time, wednesday.

mikuthing01

QuoteIn addition, Muhammad’s Facebook posts indicated that “he does not like white people, and he has anti-government sentiments,”

Without Whitie he would have been living in a grass hut and eating rats cooked over car tires in Africa.

Negros be dumb as fuck yo.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: zatsunething01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 19, 2017, 09:14:16 AM
Without Whitie he would have been living in a grass hut and eating rats cooked over car tires in Africa.

Negros be dumb as fuck yo.

But still cleverer than you. You're still eating rats, as you hadn't thought of being rounded up and sold into slavery. Tough eh?

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 09:19:25 AM
But still cleverer than you. You're still eating rats, as you hadn't thought of being rounded up and sold into slavery. Tough eh?

Have you ever herped so hard, you derped?

"Rounded up and sold into slavery.."

Are you getting your slavery facts from "Roots" the miniseries?

Warring African tribes made slaves out of tribes they conquered.  This had been going on for thousands of years before outsiders showed up on their shores.

Africans took their slaves and traded them at ports for various trinkets and amenities.  They weren't sold into slavery, they were already slaves.

I would rather be a slave in America than a slave in Africa, where they also routinely ate their slaves and killed them.

Lastly, don't forget that it was a free black man in America who sued to keep his "indentured" servants for life, thus creating a legal framework for slavery.

The more you know.

Don't worry everyone.  No terrorism occurred.  He just said that God was great!

HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking liberal press.

smccomas69

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 08:58:47 AM
Okay, next time there's a mass shooting by a white scumbag rather than a black scumbag, post how disgusted you are and why universal gun ownership might not be a good thing. My money says you won't.

I would be disgusted, do not bet against me you will lose besides I only bet things that are important like beer. What is wrong with every citizen being able to defend themselves? There have been several instances in recent history where mass shootings were stopped by an armed citizen.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on April 19, 2017, 09:33:17 AM
Lastly, don't forget that it was a free black man in America who sued to keep his "indentured" servants for life...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CptdTBDkK_g

ItsOver

Quote from: smccomas69 on April 19, 2017, 10:28:00 AM
...What is wrong with every citizen being able to defend themselves? ...
Guns are "baaaaddddd."  The Queen is going to protect Pud.  The rest of us in the colonies are foooked.

Yorkshire pud

I would be disgusted, do not bet against me you will lose besides I only bet things that are important like beer. What is wrong with every citizen being able to defend themselves? There have been several instances in recent history where mass shootings were stopped by an armed citizen.

And many many more where they weren't. More people are killed by toddlers than terrorists in the US. Nothing to see.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on April 19, 2017, 11:01:20 AM
Guns are "baaaaddddd."  The Queen is going to protect Pud.  The rest of us in the colonies are foooked.

The chances are high.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 12:55:18 PM
And many many more where they weren't. More people are killed by toddlers than terrorists in the US. Nothing to see.

They even elected a toddler as president.

SredniVashtar

Fun fact: 100% of mass shootings were started by an armed citizen

smccomas69

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 19, 2017, 01:38:02 PM
Fun fact: 100% of mass shootings were started by an armed citizen

An armed individual, they may or may not be a citizen.

I would rather be armed and have a chance at survival versus depending on a someones mercy that usually ends badly.

If you want a better society make better people.     

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 01:53:41 PM
About right?

Not really.

I don't own any firearms.  I understand my own limitations of wanting to be responsible for gun ownership.

However, arbitrarily denying someone the right to be able to defend themselves against any number of occurrences isn't something I believe in simply because people misuse a firearm.

If you actually cared about saving lives, cigarettes, alcohol kill more people every year than guns.

Where is your concern and outrage for that?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: smccomas69 on April 19, 2017, 02:22:45 PM
An armed individual, they may or may not be a citizen.

I would rather be armed and have a chance at survival versus depending on a someones mercy that usually ends badly.

If you want a better society make better people.     

You're more than four times likely to be killed by a firearm if you have one in your possession. Another fun fact.