• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich gives his own "Battle Damage Assesment (BDA)"  Without sources and fails to notice the USS Truman ,refers to Israeli air strikes prior to latest Syria attack..eludes to a change in policy ?  DD takes a confused Isreali  position

Gunner65

Says Yom Kipper war destroyed US economy.  And translates for people like his former buddy who is black whom he hates now
Anyone who challenges Dietrich will be attacked by him

Trotsky...

This asshole Dietrich is a communist idiot reading from a script.

Gunner65

He will whine and complain and "White trash" and david Hogg and Aqiono and attacks Mike Adams and Alex Jones

Gunner65

Accuses me of being Stuart Allison .....and his Owner allows it

Mike Ringley is allowing it

Gunner65

200 dollars for Dietrichs donation 1242 Green Street

Gunner65

Dietrich lives in a 2.2 Million dollar 1,900 Sq Ft/house.  https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1240-1242-Green-St_San-Francisco_CA_94109_M11017-40584

(Pictured far left in photo_

I wonder how much he pays in rent?  Seems a bit expensive for someone on SSDI and he always begs for donations to "make the rent"
Keep in mind that Dietrich gets paid his SSDI on the 17th day of each month. 

Gunner65

Dietrich is a worthless commie piece of shit.  The fucker is sick.....his followers are stupid SJWs and his enablers are aging fucking hippies.  The only reason the insane fucker has a radio show is to amuse Mke Ringley.

Gunner65

4-17-18

This may be my last posting/summary to this thread for a while.  I can no longer waste my time listening to his sick BS.  I get up at 0530 each day and will be busy this spring/summer doing more meaningful things.  I have had minor damage to home and property this winter and the maintenance of myself, my home and property is more important.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 17, 2018, 07:51:15 PM
4-17-18

This may be my last posting/summary to this thread for a while.  I can no longer waste my time listening to his sick BS.  I get up at 0530 each day and will be busy this spring/summer doing more meaningful things.  I have had minor damage to home and property this winter and the maintenance of myself, my home and property is more important.

Hey fucker.  ART BELL is dead.  Piss down Dietrichs throat and join us in the BELL threads.

Gunner65

"exhausting 48 hours" for Dietrich....."miracle he is on-air at all".......rain in San Francisco.....?  or flooding in Kauai?  Coconuts used on his hair and skin......USMC Life Insurance Policy?

paladin1991

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2018, 07:59:43 PM
Hey fucker.  ART BELL is dead.  Piss down Dietrichs throat and join us in the BELL threads.

And I mean 'fucker' in the Marine Corps manner.  Come on over and mourn with us bro.

Gunner65

I know what you meant Paladin....thanks for the invite.

Dietrich needs 500 dollars for monitor failure......."strobe effect" ....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2018, 08:06:35 PM
And I mean 'fucker' in the Marine Corps manner.  Come on over and mourn with us bro.

You're not a marine. ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 08:08:32 PM
You're not a marine. ::)
Oh look, my personal troll, the Dickdr, has tracked me across forum threads hoping to get a lick of the sweat off my balls.

Gunner65

R. Lee Ermey died also...He was a fellow Marine.   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2018, 08:11:15 PM
Oh look, my personal troll, the Dickdr, has tracked me across forum threads hoping to get a lick of the sweat off my balls.

No, you misunderstand...AGAIN! You're my troll, maggot! Ooops! Sorry, I meant faggot. And it's you who can't stop obssessing over my balls on this forum. It's not Penthouse, you know? ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 17, 2018, 08:12:42 PM
R. Lee Ermey died also...He was a fellow Marine.

He was actually a marine, unlike this tool. ;)

Gunner65

Dietrich is now asking for 1.500,00 and send it to his home address...he gets a discount on his "rejuvination" treatments, last one was 150.00

So he needs money for:

Rent
New Computer
Rejuvination Treatments for his fucking hair and face

Gunner65

I guess his "nano blood" amazing healing properties are not so true......Aquino and FB.....Bio facsimiles again......blah

damon

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 17, 2018, 08:16:19 PM
Dietrich is now asking for 1.500,00 and send it to his home address...he gets a discount on his "rejuvination" treatments, last one was 150.00

So he needs money for:

Rent
New Computer
Rejuvination Treatments for his fucking hair and face
so what your telling me that douglas is just other Falkie?

Gunner65

Yes, Paladin I have spent two years telling people that I have proven Dietrich is a fucking liar and dead-beat commie racist.  Most people cannot listen to Dietrich and pick out the BS!   And some actually believe the fucker is a god......Melech Taus the Peacock Messiah.....lol

Gunner65

Dietrich has slandered Art Bell and George Noory (and many others).  Dietrich claims 1 million listeners per show

Gunner65

Illuminati and Satanism.....we all know where he is going from here......Aquino , Presidio, Outtrim and gang stalkers and then the sick shit

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 17, 2018, 07:51:15 PM
4-17-18

I'm out tonight for sure.   Had way too good of a day to end it with Dietrich.   Hang in there man............

Gunner65

Americans are a "killer culture" and deserve to die......NRA and Republican Party?  Dietrich is not an actual historian.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 17, 2018, 08:43:51 PM
I'm out tonight for sure.   Had way too good of a day to end it with Dietrich.   Hang in there man............
TY Walks...Stay in touch

It is my opinion that Dietrich is well into an abusive and confusing stage.  The requests for donations over recurring circumstances can be considered a pattern.  Short of desperation, but ineffective in his own defense.

If Dietrich admits ANY portion of his worthless life ......especially that he was never a Marine.... his lies fall apart.   He is DONE.

Dr. MD MD

Why doesn't Debbie come by here anymore?!  ???

Could it be that it's because paladin1991 is such a jerk? :D

Gunner65

I think Debbie will show up from time to time.  I think she stayed away to see how we would handle Dietrich...I have briefly described my knowledge of Debbie here....I think Paladin has an obsession with it...but the photos and gifs were ok

If you really want to see how sick Dietrich has become I will provide the link.  I will not show the GIF here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xax1F1yCwEYpyqbikbsHiIpDx2A9GTrS49YMgtVaJQc/edit

Gunner65

Dietrich is at break beggin for more money ....reading more slowly.....see blah blah "for updates on MYSELF"    Hahahhaaa

Tries to pronounce Greek and fails......talking about "pre- interstellar history"....   stumbling over words.....mixing 1400 ad English ....