Taaroa

Quote from: zeebo on April 01, 2017, 02:23:46 PM
A few more award categories:

Best Starter of Threads about the Voynich Manuscript and/or Chemtrails
Best Use of Roy Orbison in an Avatar
Best Username that Rhymes with Bamazotz Bottomat

Person most likely to immediately delete a post after making it

whoozit

I don't wish death on anyone but what about the BellGabber you'd like to get a non-fatal but painful disease that will eventually go away but still suffer periodic relapses?  That seems in keeping with the spirit of this place.

RoseGirl

Quote from: whoozit on April 02, 2017, 05:54:07 PM
I have heard of name dropping but never number dropping.  You did both in one sentence, impressive.  Now I wish I was important.  :'(

Oh I am in no way important. Not in the least. But hey...if being friends with Heather and having Art's phone number makes me special, well then... I'll take it! Wow, I have really been underestimating myself.

I also once received an actual Christmas Card from The White House. Will that get me anything? Probably not. *sigh*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 02, 2017, 06:08:17 PM
Oh I am in no way important. Not in the least. But hey...if being friends with Heather and having Art's phone number makes me special, well then... I'll take it! Wow, I have really been underestimating myself.

I also once received an actual Christmas Card from The White House. Will that get me anything? Probably not. *sigh*

Passive-aggressive windbag.  ::)

RoseGirl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 02, 2017, 06:10:56 PM
Passive-aggressive windbag.  ::)

Nope. Just answering a post, Dr. MD MD.

Does MD stand for 'Manic Depressive'? Just wondering.

:)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 02, 2017, 06:13:59 PM
Nope. Just answering a post, Dr. MD MD.

Does MD stand for 'Manic Depressive'? Just wondering.

:)

Only after reading your posts.  ::)

RoseGirl

It's back to the ward for you...

Element 115

Is there a definitive date set yet for the BellGabathon 2017?

WOTR

Quote from: Element 115 on April 02, 2017, 07:17:54 PM
I believe that they want to ride the coattails of success... So it is either immediately following a successful livestream from Senda, or 19.5 minutes after the next broadcast of "the other side of midnight."  ;)

whoozit

Chasing success as fast as can be with 3/4 of a leg should be the unofficial motto of the BellGabathon.

Element 115

Quote from: WOTR on April 02, 2017, 08:00:46 PM
I believe that they want to ride the coattails of success... So it is either immediately following a successful livestream from Senda, or 19.5 minutes after the next broadcast of "the other side of midnight."  ;)

lol

Nice!!! Thanks!

Please tell me there will be braaaps.

pate

Quote from: Taaroa on April 02, 2017, 05:57:49 PM
Person most likely to immediately delete a post after making it

Do I nominate myself hear or somewhere else?  I forget...

eduiot: 
Quote from: Element 115 on April 02, 2017, 07:17:54 PM

Yeah, I think it should be in the early part of 2018.  Wait a second...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsX2ME1i7F8

Juan Cena

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 12:39:13 PM
Let's just say jaz will be there with his briefcase.

Wait, Jaz is really...Jason?  :o

Taaroa

Quote from: pate on April 02, 2017, 11:18:31 PM

I think to be eligible you nominate yourself in a post and then immediately delete it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 02, 2017, 06:08:17 PM
...if being friends with Heather and having Art's phone number makes me special, well then... I'll take it!

this is the second time you've announced this, right?  eww.

p.s. i had art's home phone number in 1997.  yay, me.

zeebo

Quote from: Σ> on April 03, 2017, 02:43:17 PM

What really counts is if you had his fax.

Dr. MD MD

Who's this Art guy you're all talking about?  ???

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on April 02, 2017, 11:18:31 PM

eduiot: 
Yeah, I think it should be in the early part of 2018.  Wait a second...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsX2ME1i7F8
Pate, you're already a lock for one award. Under the "late night" category. ;)

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on April 03, 2017, 02:43:17 PM
this is the second time you've announced this, right?  eww.

Well now, that is a lot of negativity you seem to be throwing my direction. What did I ever do to you? Other than stand my ground.

If you had read or quoted the whole post, you will see that I said none of this made me important. Not one single thing. And, the last time I mentioned being friends with Heather and having Art's number was because someone wanted to know if I could contact Heather.

If it upset you that I have Art's number and am friends with Heather, well...I'm sorry. If I have offended you in some way, I am sorry for that too. Do you want me to leave this forum?

Or tell ya what, you stay North and I'll stay South. Just don't message me or post to me and I will do the same. I won't ever go into one of the chat rooms for a podcast again, or even listen to them. And, if you don't post about me, I will certainly not post about you. Problem solved? Or do you have another suggestion? (one that preferably does not involved the word 'cunt'...not that there is anything wrong with that.)  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 03, 2017, 04:53:27 PM
Well now, that is a lot of negativity you seem to be throwing my direction. What did I ever do to you? Other than stand my ground.

If you had read or quoted the whole post, you will see that I said none of this made me important. Not one single thing. And, the last time I mentioned being friends with Heather and having Art's number was because someone wanted to know if I could contact Heather.

If it upset you that I have Art's number and am friends with Heather, well...I'm sorry. If I have offended you in some way, I am sorry for that too. Do you want me to leave this forum?

Or tell ya what, you stay North and I'll stay South. Just don't message me or post to me and I will do the same. I won't ever go into one of the chat rooms for a podcast again, or even listen to them. And, if you don't post about me, I will certainly not post about you. Problem solved? Or do you have another suggestion? (one that preferably does not involved the word 'cunt'...not that there is anything wrong with that.)  :)

Who me?! Did I say something wrong?  :-[

You really are one of the most passive-aggressive jerks I've had the displeasure to encounter here. I feel sorry for people who have to deal with you in real life. Get help! ::)

RoseGirl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 03, 2017, 05:11:56 PM
Who me?! Did I say something wrong?  :-[

You really are one of the most passive-aggressive jerks I've had the displeasure to encounter here. I feel sorry for people who have to deal with you in real life. Get help! ::)

The post was in response to MV and is not about you.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Radio⚡Activity on April 03, 2017, 05:12:38 PM

Ha! There will be no show here, RadioActivity...so don't get your hopes up. All that is required is a response from MV.

RoseGirl

A little Buffy and some throat singing from Tanya Tagaq as parting gifts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5zb0WTSLsY

WhiteCrow

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 03, 2017, 05:21:07 PM
A little Buffy and some throat singing from Tanya Tagaq as parting gifts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5zb0WTSLsY

Dear Rosie

I mean this sincerely.  Please forgive any grammar errors.  ignore the haters.  Life is too short.  Many of us enjoyed your show and when you don't post about the haters you have so much to share.  Keep your gaze on the stars and share your gift please.  We need an update on the neighborhood watch and a new card reading!

Praise Rosie and the haven and ..GRUB.  Hey, wasn't Buffy one of Gabby's all time faves?

oh ya, Love ART

mikuthing01

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 03, 2017, 05:14:09 PM

The post was in response to MV and is not about you.

Rosegirl can you use your mystic astrological powers to see if the sanctions on ‎Kalashnikov Concern‎ will be dropped any time soon? I am looking to buy a new summer Raifu and i wonder if i should just buy a SIG MPX or hold out hope for a Saiga 9, arigatou desu senpai!

RoseGirl

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 03, 2017, 05:29:14 PM
Dear Rosie

I mean this sincerely.  Please forgive any grammar errors.  ignore the haters.  Life is too short.  Many of us enjoyed your show and when you don't post about the haters you have so much to share.  Keep your gaze on the stars and share your gift please.  We need an update on the neighborhood watch and a new card reading!

Praise Rosie and the haven and ..GRUB.  Hey, wasn't Buffy one of Gabby's all time faves?

oh ya, Love ART

Aww...thank you White Crow. I didn't mean anything about grammar errors when I corrected you about 'Romeo and Juliet'. Really, I didn't. Just studied too much Shakespeare and Chaucer and Milton in my younger years, I guess.

I know I am a strong woman and that might not go over so well here. But I can't change and I can't pretend. Just isn't in me.

And thanks for your comments about my show and about the stars and stuff. I am slowly getting my confidence back and will certainly continue doing my show. I gotta be honest...cuz I know of no other way to be...you folks really did a number on me. But I am returning and will, without question, always speak my mind.

Edit: I meant returning to the air waves and not necessarily to BellGab.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 03, 2017, 05:37:07 PM
Aww...thank you White Crow. I didn't mean anything about grammar errors when I corrected you about 'Romeo and Juliet'. Really, I didn't. Just studied too much Shakespeare and Chaucer and Milton in my younger years, I guess.

I know I am a strong woman and that might not go over so well here. But I can't change and I can't pretend. Just isn't in me.

And thanks for your comments about my show and about the stars and stuff. I am slowly getting my confidence back and will certainly continue doing my show. I gotta be honest...cuz I know of no other way to be...you folks really did a number on me. But I am returning and will, without question, always speak my mind.

Edit: I meant returning to the air waves and not necessarily to BellGab.

RoseGirl Strategy: How can I talk more about me and how great I am? Barf!  ::)

WhiteCrow

from my heart RoseGirl...the core of the haven held no malice towards you or Nancy or anyone.  We were not going to take sides cause we didn't know what actually happened.  Put all that behind you.  For your own well being.  Your show was great and you shared your gift with us every night.  Take your stand and ignore the rest.  Most of the haters here have never heard your show or have a clue what they are talking about.  Rise above it! Didn't some woman sing Rise up?  Can 't recall.

Praise Rosie and ART and Grub
Love ALL

with age comes wisdom or something like that.

RoseGirl

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 03, 2017, 05:46:59 PM
from my heart RoseGirl...the core of the haven held no malice towards you or Nancy or anyone.  We were not going to take sides cause we didn't know what actually happened.  Put all that behind you.  For your own well being.  Your show was great and you shared your gift with us every night.  Take your stand and ignore the rest.  Most of the haters here have never heard your show or have a clue what they are talking about.  Rise above it! Didn't some woman sing Rise up?  Can 't recall.

Praise Rosie and ART and Grub
Love ALL

with age comes wisdom or something like that.

Wise words, WhiteCrow...wise words indeed. Thank you. Yes, I have put it all behind me so not to worry. Still very sad about it all, from time to time, but for the most part I have closed myself off to it and it no longer effects me. I wish you guys in the Haven all the best and I am glad you are enjoying yourself. I just figured I would post on BG from time to time, not get too connected with anyone and just have a bit of fun. That way if the negativity gets intense again, I can easily pull up stakes and go. No harm, no foul.