• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

OJ May be Freed, with a tidy sum

Started by ItsOver, February 26, 2017, 12:07:53 PM

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 03:28:18 PM
No, he's not broke.  I heard on the radio today that he still gets his NFL pension and Screen Actor Guild pension.  The law can't touch them.  Probably not enough to live in the comfort that he has been used to but he's not broke.
Like S&L scammers and other criminals he also likely built a big 'homestead' in a state like Texas or FLA where the law says your 'homestead' can't be taken away by civil suits or bankruptcy.

Quote from: Chefist on July 20, 2017, 03:31:37 PM
Ha. Of course...there is no divine justice.

Not on this side of the veil anyway.  Who knows on the other side.

Juan

His home in Florida was foreclosed while he was in jail. He could buy another when he gets out.

ItsOver

Apparently, he wants to head to Florida.  I thought it was just because he suspected Nicole's killer retired there. ;)

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on July 20, 2017, 03:59:34 PM
Apparently, he wants to head to Florida.  I thought it was just because he suspected Nicole's killer retired there. ;)

He should reside in Gibsonton.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chefist on July 20, 2017, 04:06:55 PM
He should reside in Gibsonton.

Hi, Chefist.  I'm happy to see you're still posting.  Good for you, man. ;) ;D

chefist

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 20, 2017, 05:39:55 PM
Hi, Chefist.  I'm happy to see you're still posting.  Good for you, man. ;) ;D

Hi Starr...did 5250 miles, 15 states in 3 weeks...had a blast...but good to be back home! Hope you are well.  :D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chefist on July 20, 2017, 05:41:36 PM
Hi Starr...did 5250 miles, 15 states in 3 weeks...had a blast...but good to be back home! Hope you are well.  :D
I'm glad you had a great time.

I hope I am too.  I'll find out Monday.  My doc wants me to come in and discuss the results of my MRI scan.

albrecht

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 20, 2017, 05:45:44 PM

I hope I am too.  I'll find out Monday.  My doc wants me to come in and discuss the results of my MRI scan.
Wishing you good results.

Man, I knew he had some personal/legal "issues" but look how far (in)famous attorney F.Lee Bailey has come post-OJ:
http://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/a10284185/f-lee-bailey-oj-lawyer-interview/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/07/20/o-j-s-last-defender-f-lee-bailey-is-broke-disbarred-and-working-above-a-hair-salon/?utm_term=.741ba05f54ad

albrecht

That's a lot of road but good time to do it with gas prices being what they are. Done in a "Family Truckster," perhaps?

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on July 20, 2017, 06:31:56 PM
That's a lot of road but good time to do it with gas prices being what they are. Done in a "Family Truckster," perhaps?

Absolutely...2002 Chrysler Town and Country Limited...It was a work horse! Blew a tire outside of Omaha, but that was it! I posted this pic on my FB when we got back...drove through Monument Valley the last day on the way back home.

chefist

I hope it's all good news, Starr. Good vibes going your way.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chefist on July 20, 2017, 06:59:10 PM
I hope it's all good news, Starr. Good vibes going your way.
Thanks, Chefist.  You da MAN! ;D

CozyRozie

your friend.. the kitchen prep girl -you know the 300 pounder is back.
I'm hoping for some spicy exchanges, lol

chefist

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 09:56:34 PM
your friend.. the kitchen prep girl -you know the 300 pounder is back.
I'm hoping for some spicy exchanges, lol

Who? Falkie is transitioning?

paladin1991

Whoa, Starr.  Maybe you just need a massage or something.

paladin1991

Quote from: Chefist on July 20, 2017, 06:56:25 PM
Absolutely...2002 Chrysler Town and Country Limited...It was a work horse! Blew a tire outside of Omaha, but that was it! I posted this pic on my FB when we got back...drove through Monument Valley the last day on the way back home.

Dude.  I didn't  even  know you were out and about.  You could have stopped at my place.  We would have had fire, meat, booze and seegars.   

Finally he can get back to searching the golf courses of Florida for the real murderer. In fact all you low lifes who think O.J. tied someone up to steal back his own items are all stupid. It was all part of a plan by Mr. Simpson. OJ was tipped off about the real murderer being in prison, so he had to go undercover to catch the real murderer in prison. OJ is committed to finding the real killer so much that he gave up his freedom.

OJ Simpson once said,
QuoteBut when things have settled a bit, I will pursue as my primary goal in life the killer or killers who slaughtered Nicole and Mr. Goldman. They are out there somewhere. Whatever it takes to identify them and bring them in, I will provide somehow.

Gd5150

The parole board did the right thing. 9-33 years for stealing someone's lunch money. 13 guys involved, 12 get immunity. The whole thing was a setup.

If you don't like the jury decision in the Brown/Goldman murders, change the system.