• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Trump going to reveal the truth about aliens?

Started by gnooryblows, December 21, 2016, 08:52:19 PM

gnooryblows

This will be the first time non-illuminati has been in the white house. Is he going to tell the people the truth? Will the CIA and other agencies compartmentalize the info and keep it from him? Will they try to set him up as plausible deniability?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 21, 2016, 08:52:19 PM
This will be the first time non-illuminati has been in the white house. Is he going to tell the people the truth? Will the CIA and other agencies compartmentalize the info and keep it from him? Will they try to set him up as plausible deniability?

You're the super-intelligent one. You tell us.  ;)

Uncle Duke

If the truth is we really have no idea what the story is about UFOs and alien visitation, would anybody believe Trump if he came clean with that information?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 21, 2016, 09:30:59 PM
If the truth is we really have no idea what the story is about UFOs and alien visitation, would anybody believe Trump if he came clean with that information?

That's the fucked up part. Libtards would be screaming "No way Aliens aren't real!" even after POTUS said it just because it's Trump and they hate him. Libtards are hardwired to only believe illuminati shills about everything.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 22, 2016, 03:18:42 PM
That's the fucked up part. Libtards would be screaming "No way Aliens aren't real!" even after POTUS said it just because it's Trump and they hate him. Libtards are hardwired to only believe illuminati shills about everything.

Alex Jones and David Icke are 'libtards'. They both believe in aliens. I think it fair to say most believe it unlikely Earth is the only planet in the universe that is supporting life. Even that well known liberal institution, the Catholic Church recognises it now. As for visiting Earth, that's another matter.

But you're brighter than everyone else, you knew that already. Didn't you?

Jackstar

Individuals who do not discriminate between "aliens" and "extraterrestrials" forfeit their implicit right to hold an opinion.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 22, 2016, 03:34:10 PM
Individuals who do not discriminate between "aliens" and "extraterrestrials" forfeit their implicit right to hold an opinion.

I think it fair to assume he didn't mean Mexicans.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 22, 2016, 03:39:08 PM
I think it fair to assume he didn't mean Mexicans.

I think those disc-shaped UFOs are really just airborne, sombrero-wearing Mexicans, practicing jumping over the wall that Trump will eventually build (bless his golden locks!). Stop sticking up for them, you commie bastard!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 22, 2016, 03:32:57 PM

Alex Jones and David Icke are 'libtards'. They both believe in aliens. I think it fair to say most believe it unlikely Earth is the only planet in the universe that is supporting life. Even that well known liberal institution, the Catholic Church recognises it now. As for visiting Earth, that's another matter.

But you're brighter than everyone else, you knew that already. Didn't you?

The catholic church is a left-wing institution. Not exactly the same thing is "liberal" technically but yeah I get you and I won't be a faggot about semantics and terms the way some douches do. I don't know about Icke but AJ is certainly not a libtard lol. He's about as right-wing as they get, have you ever even listened to his show? He hates gov, especially hates big gov, and has been one of the most vocal supporters of Trump in this election. He's a huge second amendment guy too

WATCH THIS FUCKING INTERVIEW IF YOU THINK AJ IS A "LIBTARD" LMFAO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

If you watch to the end, you get to the worlds funniest british accent impersonation omg lol.

"1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR GUNS!" AAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAHHA AND HE CALLED PIERS A "REDCOAT"!

I think it's a given that the aliens are here and have visited. I saw one once myself but beyond that there are too many eye witness reports. Too much corroboration of the stories in cases where there shouldn't be any. The universe is too big. Time and space is foldable so the argument of "Can't travel past lightspeed" doesn't hold any water. Not only that, but science too routinely lambasts anything it doesn't understand or comprehend as "impossible" and "outrageous".

Science is a fucking farce for the weak minded. Just another "opiate of the masses" for a modern age. No different than the Church. Human-run institutions that tell the masses how to think about themselves, their lives and the universe around them. The Bible was better. At least The Bible left humanity with a fiery and individualistic center that rendered them immune to the brainwashing and provocation of the illuminati, nwo, PTB.

They are here. Don't believe some idiot with so many self-esteem issues that he needed to spend his entire life in college just so people would think he was smart. Real wisdom comes from within, not without. Not from papers. Not from letters after your name. Real wisdom comes from the soul.

A human soul resonates with truth like the strings of a guitar.

Aliens are here. PTB have obscured the reality of them. Trump is not Illuminati (it would appear). There is a slim possibility that Trump might put us on the road to disclosure.

Jackstar

Q: What's the difference between Catholicism and Christianity?

A: One's the sockpuppet tool of The Adversary, and the other one is the one you grew up with.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jackstar on December 22, 2016, 04:48:56 PM
Q: What's the difference between Catholicism and Christianity?

A: One's the sockpuppet tool of The Adversary, and the other one is the one you grew up with.

Pretty much :( Except catholicism is the one I grew up with

QuoteIs Trump going to reveal the truth about aliens?

i thought he already did this???   ;) :D ;D

mikuthing01

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 22, 2016, 10:24:00 PM
i thought he already did this???   ;) :D ;D

THEY ARE BRINGING DRUGS THEY ARE BRINGING CRIME, THEY'RE RAPISTS!

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 22, 2016, 10:31:03 PM
THEY ARE BRINGING DRUGS THEY ARE BRINGING CRIME, THEY'RE RAPISTS!

I'm an alien. I came here to rape earth women (not the black ones doe.) And do ALL the drugs!

mikuthing01

Quote from: Moonman on December 22, 2016, 10:46:07 PM
I'm an alien. I came here to rape earth women (not the black ones doe.) And do ALL the drugs!

Dude, AIDS is not that bad i have had it twice

whoozit

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 22, 2016, 10:54:05 PM
Dude, AIDS is not that bad i have had it twice

The third time is the charm.  Try harder.