• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

LIVE STREAM: Obama Final Press Conference of 2016 (Whoo-Hoooo)!!!

Started by starrmtn001, December 16, 2016, 01:30:27 PM

starrmtn001

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. ;)

LIVE STREAM: Obama Final Press Conference of 2016.  12.16.16.

https://youtu.be/Dfh342F96fs

Dr. MD MD

He said Reagan would be rolling in his grave about Russia. Who entered into Glasnost with Russia then?  ???

Dr. MD MD

He also said that he's for working class people. That's how you know this is all bullshit.  ;)

Juan

He's known about Russian hacking for years.  Why did he wait until Hillary lost to complain?  ...Oh.

starrmtn001

To answer your questions, please re-read the disclaimer at the top.

"FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY." ;) ;D

albrecht

This is ENTERTAINMENT.
Watching the "Constitutional scholar" fumble his way trying to explain the Electoral College was amusing, especially his clearly apparent bitterness to States and the Founding Fathers. He even called out Wyoming. He did get correct however about the Democratic Party being "latte-sipping people in Coastal cities" and not understanding most of the country.

Dr. MD MD

It's also a joke how he's pointing a finger toward the media for negative coverage of Hillary when we know that the great majority of it was pro-Hillary, as in in the tank cheerleading for her.  ::)

starrmtn001

Ipecac for the mind.  Right? 

Wait, it's Obama.  So . . . Ex-lax? ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on December 16, 2016, 02:41:14 PM
He's known about Russian hacking for years.  Why did he wait until Hillary lost to complain?  ...Oh.

The WH brought it up in October, before the election.

Dr. MD MD

So, Barky claimed that both the DNC and Podesta leaks were the results of Russian hacking. Did he offer up any proof of this or just the usual Trust me, I'm a Democrat line?  ???

K_Dubb

I honestly don't think you guys listened to the same feed I did.  His main point about Russia was the same "old news" point I've heard from any number of Fox heads.  He basically wet-blanketed all the feverish talk about the electoral college vote.  He blamed the Democrats for their coastal elitism this election.  He was openly invited to slam Trump several times and demurred.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on December 16, 2016, 04:16:22 PM

I missed this live and am now going to play this at 2x speed, I want to know what Alvin & The Chipmunks have to say about lolhax.
As long as it's entertaining. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 16, 2016, 03:39:49 PM
I honestly don't think you guys listened to the same feed I did.  His main point about Russia was the same "old news" point I've heard from any number of Fox heads.  He basically wet-blanketed all the feverish talk about the electoral college vote.  He blamed the Democrats for their coastal elitism this election.  He was openly invited to slam Trump several times and demurred.
I agree with you. Aside from his stumblings and seeming distane for the Electoral College, Founding Fathers, and the idea of States his comments on the election, Russian (and other) hacking, and the out-of-touch DNC is the worst thing Hillary/Stein etc could've wanted. He said the election itself wasn't hacked, Trump will be the new President, he is working with Trump (as prior Presidents advised him- so even a praise for Bush,) etc. He didn't call for a recount or revote, claim Trump was illegimate, or even talk about eliminating the Electoral College. Heck, he even used some phrase like "latte-sipping people in coastal cities" for the DNC.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on December 16, 2016, 05:29:27 PM
He didn't call for a recount or revote, claim Drumpf was illegimate, or even talk about eliminating the Electoral College. Heck, he even used some phrase like "latte-sipping people in coastal cities" for the DNC.

Nor did he demonstrate an ability to use the word "apostille" in a sentence.

I would like more people to be saying this word out loud. Let us make that a thing.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on December 16, 2016, 05:49:52 PM

I would like more people to be saying this word out loud. Let us make that a thing.
Start a thread. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on December 16, 2016, 05:49:52 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JTjI6EWIrRI
Even this lady can. Not sure where she is from, likely a foreigner like Obama. ;)