• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:17:41 PM
I welcome their visit, should they want to do that. I'll let them know who's been defending pedophilia here.  ;)

Why do you think they haven't done that yet, Sherlock?

Waiting for you dumbfuck internet sleuths to figure it out first?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 06, 2016, 05:21:40 PM
Show me proof.

Proof of what? That you're a brain dead, lazy ass who won't do anything for himself? That's obvious from your posts here.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:24:49 PM
Really? That's all you got? That's your A game to look at a video screen cap and make a judgement based on that. Talk about childish.  ::)

Go on then fucking Sherlock; what you going to do? Go down to the joint and give them shit/citizens arrest? Put up or fucking shut up, lightweight twat.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:26:20 PM
Proof of what? That you're a brain dead, lazy ass who won't do anything for himself? That's obvious from your posts here.  :D

Nope. Show me proof that the painting you linked is hanging in the restaurant. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 05:26:30 PM
Go on then fucking Sherlock; what you going to do? Go down to the joint and give them shit/citizens arrest? Put up or fucking shut up, lightweight twat.

Someone's well into their fifth.  ::)

Glad to have triggered you, once again.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 06, 2016, 05:28:08 PM
Nope. Show me proof that the painting you linked is hanging in the restaurant. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Look it up!

Or fuck off, your choice. I'm OK either way.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:29:36 PM
Look it up!

Or fuck off, your choice. I'm OK either way.  :D

You're okay with child abuse? Clearly you are because if you weren't you'd get off your arse and go and actually do somethng. But regurgitating what you find on the net is easier. Go champ!

Has any bodies been popping up anywhere?

Assuming this is real (which I think there's some validity to it) why would there be anything within 100 miles of Comet Pizza to be found? I'm assuming everything was cleaned at the first slight breeze and anyone who might leak is now occupying a shallow hole in the ground. The real thing to pay attention to is if any flunkies in the DNC start waking up dead.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 05:33:38 PM
You're okay with child abuse? Clearly you are because if you weren't you'd get off your arse and go and actually do somethng. But regurgitating what you find on the net is easier. Go champ!

Your strawman attempts are getting pathetically clumsy now....but I realize you're in the process of getting drunk. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:35:42 PM
Your strawman attempts are getting pathetically clumsy now....but I realize you're in the process of getting drunk. ::)

You don't know the meaning of strawman, fuckwit. Go on, why aren't you going to do something about this alleged abuse? What is stopping you?

analog kid

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 05:38:43 PM
You don't know the meaning of strawman, fuckwit. Go on, why aren't you going to do something about this alleged abuse? What is stopping you?

Or ad hominem, apparently.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 05:38:43 PM

What's stopping you?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 06, 2016, 05:41:35 PM
Or ad hominem, apparently.

It doesn't surprise me that you don't understand what that means but you can look it up to see that I've been using correctly in regard to you.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:43:00 PM
What's stopping you?  ???

Are you serious? The same thing that stops me making citizens arrests or collating evidence against those who steal unicorn milk.

You're the detective, you do the arrests.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 05:46:04 PM
Are you serious? The same thing that stops me making citizens arrests or collating evidence against those who steal unicorn milk.

You're the detective, you do the arrests.

I'm posting on a public forum, pud. Maybe come back down to Earth now.  :D

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 06, 2016, 05:35:00 PM
Has any bodies been popping up anywhere?

Assuming this is real (which I think there's some validity to it) why would there be anything within 100 miles of Comet Pizza to be found? I'm assuming everything was cleaned at the first slight breeze and anyone who might leak is now occupying a shallow hole in the ground. The real thing to pay attention to is if any flunkies in the DNC start waking up dead.

so your saying you don't believe that hillary is literally eating children ?  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:48:55 PM
I'm posting on a public forum, pud. Maybe come back down to Earth now.  :D

You're not even good at deflecting...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 06:03:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-JcPH_62Vo

You're demented. Truly. Its all over the msn so how can it be true? Disinformation by your own standards.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 06:16:02 PM
Is this msn (lies) or alternative news (true)?

Thanks for the bumps, pud. I can always count on you for that.  ;)

Juan

Quote from: norland2424 on December 06, 2016, 05:51:55 PM
so your saying you don't believe that hillary is literally eating children ?  :D
She's's been eating something over the past few years.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 06:16:40 PM
Thanks for the bumps, pud. I can always count on you for that.  ;)

You're a typical fart blow. You can't answer questions. Why is it conspiracy theorists never can? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 06:19:59 PM
You're a typical fart blow. You can't answer questions. Why is it conspiracy theorists never can?

It's because you don't really ask any questions, pud. You're all about diversion and demagoguery. Besides, I'm just hoping for rational discussion, not presenting myself as an authority. I know you British lose your shit if there's not an authority around to settle things for you. Americans prefer free thought though.  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on December 06, 2016, 06:18:24 PM
She's's been eating something over the past few years.
Smoking, too.

Dr. MD MD

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 06:29:52 PM
It's because you don't really ask any questions, pud. You're all about diversion and demagoguery. Besides, I'm just hoping for rational discussion, not presenting myself as an authority. I know you British lose your shit if there's not an authority around to settle things for you. Americans prefer free thought though.  ;)

You have been asked why you're not going to do anything about this alleged pizzagate, other than post images and videos. What practical steps are you taking to stop this alleged abuse?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 06:42:40 PM
You have been asked why you're not going to do anything about this alleged pizzagate, other than post images and videos. What practical steps are you taking to stop this alleged abuse?

Take your meds, dude. You're clearly trippin!  :D