• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ItsOver on November 09, 2016, 09:54:14 AM
The swamp draining will soon commence.

Indeed. If all Donald Trump accomplishes is reducing institutional corruption in Washington, his presidency will be a success.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 09:45:31 AM
Like Jackshit, you were, are and always will be a loser.

So, how does it feel to have no credibility today?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 09:36:42 AM
Don't forget: Trump University civil fraud trial will start on November 28 unless they settle out of court and the New York Attorney General's office is still conducting a criminal investigation.  We may yet find out it's the President elect who was the genuinely crooked candidate.

You just can't stop fapping to Trump controversies.  ;D

Quote from: ItsOver on November 09, 2016, 09:49:50 AM
Ha!  MV WAS right, all along.  Praise MV.

The only reason MV was right is because he paid to play or laid to lay or something else that I'm still figuring out.

(MV might be a reptilian.)

Still ... aperitifs all around as we stab it with our steely knives and finally kill the beast.

Welcome to the Hotel Trump - Melania.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 09, 2016, 09:55:12 AM
Definitely!

Let's invade Canada when we're done with that. We can force them to hand over all of the CTR cucks or we'll level them into the stone age.  ;)

136 or 142

These are the gains in the House (for a 'change election' there were hardly any)

1.Florida 2, Neal Dunn, Republican, Redistricted, open seat
2.Florida 7, Stephanie Murphy, Democrat, Redistricted, defeated incumbent
3.Florida 10, Val Demings, Democrat, Redistricted, Open Seat
4.Florida 13, Charlie Crist, Democrat, Redistricted, defeated incumbent
5.Florida 18, Brian Mast, Republican, open seat
6.Illinois 10, Brad Schneider, Democrat, defeated incumbent
7.Nebraska 2, Don Bacon, Republican, defeated incumbent
8.Nevada 3, Jackie Rosen, Democrat, open seat (The Republicans nominated a terrible candidate)
9.Nevada 4, Ruben Kihuen, Democrat, defeated incumbent
10.New Hampshire 1, Carol Shea-Porter, Democrat, defeated incumbent
11.New Jersey 5, Joshua Gottheimer, Defeated incumbent
12.Virginia 4, Donald McEchin, Democrat, Redistricted, open seat

So, that's a net gain for the Democrats of 6.  There are possibly a few districts in California that could flip depending on the number of ballots still in the mail, especially California 49th, the district of the noxious Republican Darrel Issa.

At present the House goes from 247-188 to 241-194.  All that money spent so 12 districts could change parties and 5 of those were a result of court ordered redistricting.

CNN is reporting a Republican gain in North Carolina 13.  They are incorrect, it was redistricted but it was Republican going in.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 10:01:24 AM
You just can't stop fapping to Trump controversies.  ;D

Are you claiming these aren't evidence of corruption?

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 10:03:27 AM
Let's invade Canada when we're done with that. We can force them to hand over all of the CTR cucks or we'll level them into the stone age.  ;)

Don't forget, Canada is going to take all of your best and brightest over the next four years. ;)

3OctaveFart

Clinton won voters making $50K or less per annum, other than Senda.

Makes it a little harder to discuss this as the result of economics.

ItsOver

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 09:47:55 AM
You know, Hillary Clinton lost, are you really so out for revenge over something that you need to see her go to jail for some likely non existent criminal behaviour?
It'll just be a friendly town hall meeting.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 10:04:51 AM
Are you claiming these aren't evidence of corruption?

No, I'm claiming you're a whiney little bitch with no credibility and no one should ever take you seriously.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 10:05:45 AM
Don't forget, Canada is going to take all of your best and brightest over the next four years. ;)

If you're any indication of that I'm not too worried.  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 09, 2016, 10:03:02 AM
The only reason MV was right is because he paid to play or laid to lay or something else that I'm still figuring out.

(MV might be a reptilian.)

Still ... aperitifs all around as we stab it with our steely knives and finally kill the beast.

Welcome to the Hotel Trump - Melania.
Now we know where all the MV diaper dollars really went.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 10:03:47 AM
These are the gains in the House (for a 'change election' there were hardly any)

1.Florida 2, Neal Dunn, Republican, Redistricted, open seat
2.Florida 7, Stephanie Murphy, Democrat, Redistricted, defeated incumbent
3.Florida 10, Val Demings, Democrat, Redistricted, Open Seat
4.Florida 13, Charlie Crist, Democrat, Redistricted, defeated incumbent
5.Florida 18, Brian Mast, Republican, open seat
6.Illinois 10, Brad Schneider, Democrat, defeated incumbent
7.Nebraska 2, Don Bacon, Republican, defeated incumbent
8.Nevada 3, Jackie Rosen, Democrat, open seat (The Republicans nominated a terrible candidate)
9.Nevada 4, Ruben Kihuen, Democrat, defeated incumbent
10.New Hampshire 1, Carol Shea-Porter, Democrat, defeated incumbent
11.New Jersey 5, Joshua Gottheimer, Defeated incumbent
12.Virginia 4, Donald McEchin, Democrat, Redistricted, open seat

So, that's a net gain for the Democrats of 6.  There are possibly a few districts in California that could flip depending on the number of ballots still in the mail, especially California 49th, the district of the noxious Republican Darrel Issa.

At present the House goes from 247-188 to 241-194.  All that money spent so 12 districts could change parties and 5 of those were a result of court ordered redistricting.

CNN is reporting a Republican gain in North Carolina 13.  They are incorrect, it was redistricted but it was Republican going in.

MV, now that we won a decent president can we win the ignore feature back? This asshole screams for it to be used.

136 or 142

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 09, 2016, 09:55:12 AM
Definitely!

My advice for President-Elect Trump, after saying the wall won't get built after all, the trade deals may be renegotiated but they won't be torn up and 11-15 million illegal aliens won't be deported: feed Hillary Clinton to the lions.  That should satisfy his betrayed supporters.

I have no problem with NAFTA being reopened.  Let's get rid of Chapter 10, the corporate controlled quasi judicial dispute settlement panels.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 10:10:07 AM
My advice for President-Elect Trump, after saying the wall won't get built after all, the trade deals may be renegotiated but they won't be torn up and 11-15 million illegal aliens won't be deported: feed Hillary Clinton to the lions.  That should satisfy his betrayed supporters.

I have no problem with NAFTA being reopened.  Let's get rid of Chapter 10, the corporate controlled quasi judicial dispute settlement panels.

No one cares what you have to say anymore. You have NO credibility.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 10:08:28 AM
If you're any indication of that I'm not too worried.  :D

I was born in Canada.  Your comment actually makes no sense.  Logic never was your strong suit.

aldousburbank

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 10:10:07 AM
feed Hillary Clinton to the lions.  That should satisfy his betrayed supporters.

That would be animal abuse. Heartless bastard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 10:11:36 AM
I was born in Canada.  Your comment actually makes no sense.  Logic never was your strong suit.

That's right. I don't have to. I'm American. Now get back in your government hovel, maggot!

136 or 142

Quote from: Meatie Pie on November 09, 2016, 10:06:06 AM
Clinton won voters making $50K or less per annum, other than Senda.

Makes it a little harder to discuss this as the result of economics.

Separate out the black and Latino voters who make under $50,000 and Trump probably did gain among the white voters.  Besides, I've already pointed out that the idea that Latino voters voted less for Hillary Clinton than they did for President Obama in 2012 makes no sense given the large improvement in the Democratic vote in Texas and Arizona.  So, I don't think these preliminary exit poll results should be taken as completely correct.

If you look at the areas where Trump gained over Romney it seems to be in the rural areas and the small towns and smaller cities.  Many of these are the home to poorer white voters.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 10:10:00 AM
MV, now that we won a decent president can we win the ignore feature back? This asshole screams for it to be used.

Seriously, you actually didn't find any of the House results interesting?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 10:16:55 AM
Seriously, you actually didn't find any of the House results interesting?

Go fuck yourself, you useless waste of human life!  >:(

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 10:18:28 AM
Go fuck yourself, you useless waste of human life!  >:(

I spend all of my time trying to please you!

3OctaveFart

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 10:15:59 AM
Separate out the black and Latino voters who make under $50,000 and Trump probably did gain among the white voters.  Besides, I've already pointed out that the idea that Latino voters voted less for Hillary Clinton than they did for President Obama in 2012 makes no sense given the large improvement in the Democratic vote in Texas and Arizona.  So, I don't think these preliminary exit poll results should be taken as completely correct.

If you look at the areas where Trump gained over Romney it seems to be in the rural areas and the small towns and smaller cities.  Many of these are the home to poorer white voters.
The 18-29 set, the bros either at college or still living with mommy and daddy - the Millennials, in other words - he raked. That has been very clear with the exit polls.

It's hard to win an election when you appeal best to middle-aged women who look like they listen to Carole King and drink whey smoothies on Sundays for fun.

136 or 142

Trump sends first official tweet as president-elect: Suckers!

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:35:41 AM
The more I read about it, the more likely it seems the FBI is going to wait for a transition of power before doing anything so there can't be any pardons. The next six months are going to be extremely interesting.

Who knows.

Obama could pardon her before leaving office the same way Gerald Ford did to Nixon.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 10:05:45 AM

If our best and brightest are Lena Dunham, Amy Shumer and Miley Cyrus, then I hope the Russians nuke us.

aldousburbank

I think a concession speech is being hastily written for Broomhilda since she only had a coronation speech ready.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 10:20:25 AM
Trump sends first official tweet as president-elect: Suckers!

He should just quote Nigel Farage.  I think Nigel said something like "you aren't laughing now".