• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Voter fraud - 2016

Started by GravitySucks, November 03, 2016, 02:30:32 PM

analog kid

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 07, 2016, 03:25:02 PM
Voter fraud is seldom investigated. Nothing stops an illegal alien from lying on the voters registration and then showing up to vote.

That is not true at all.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on November 07, 2016, 03:01:17 PM
Presumed innocence is the foundation of our legal system. Unless it's Hillary. Then she's guilty of literally every crime in the world.

And Ken Starr was in on the conspiracy too, not to mention half the GOP. Hell, there's more people in the US who are in on various Clinton conspiracies than who aren't. There's about ten of you guys left who aren't involved.

Anyone with eyes and a brain attached to them has just witnessed how the media, the DOJ and the FBI are all in the pockets of the Clintons now or who they represent, anyway.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on November 07, 2016, 03:35:48 PM
That is not true at all.

You, sir, are wrong. And I remembered the number wrong. It wasn't 7% it was 13%.

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/

I cannot find the actual poll so I will not make any claims about the validity.

The fact remains that if an illegal alien (or even a legal alien) lies on the federal voter registration form, has a valid mailing address and a photo ID, there is no process in place to keep them from voting in a federal election.

Do not believe David Brock and Media Matters.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2016, 03:38:51 PM
Anyone with eyes and a brain attached to them has just witnessed how the media, the DOJ and the FBI are all in the pockets of the Clintons now or who they represent, anyway.  ;)

You forgot the Rep states. They're involved too. And MI5, BND, DGSE, BVD as well of course your own CIA, and Canada's CSIS.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 07, 2016, 03:44:09 PM
You forgot the Rep states. They're involved too. And MI5, BND, DGSE, BVD as well of course your own CIA, and Canada's CSIS.

And NASA. They managed to use mind control to get Hoagland to act like a stubborn little asswipe and kept him from disclosing his model before the election. Model suppression of the worst kind.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2016, 03:39:11 PM
Yes it is.

There are only two states that are allowed to require proof of citizenship to register to vote. Every other state has to use the standard federal form. The DoJ has successfully blocked every other attempt by states to require proof of citizenship.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 07, 2016, 03:44:09 PM

Stop deflecting. You know the real problem can all be traced back to your beloved royal family.  :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 07, 2016, 03:51:35 PM
There are only two states that are allowed to require proof of citizenship to register to vote. Every other state has to use the standard federal form. The DoJ has successfully blocked every other attempt by states to require proof of citizenship.

I know. It's a farce but all you have to say to convince most people that it's not is, "It's not."  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2016, 03:53:00 PM
Stop deflecting. You know the real problem can all be traced back to your beloved royal family.  :P

Yes indeed...the same one that had a princess drive ambulances in WW2, her then to be husband at sea in the Royal Navy and later she'd have a son and grandson fight in two different wars? That one? Tell me again how many US Presidents can claim similar? Roughly?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2016, 03:55:41 PM
I know. It's a farce but all you have to say to convince most people that it's not is, "It's not."  :D

There were 59 districts in Philadelphia that had zero votes for Romney in 2012. These same districts registered some votes for McCain in 2008. Despite lower turnout and support for Obama he took every vote in these districts. Circumstantial?  Yes. Because it was never investigated.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/463799?section=Newsfront&keywords=Romney-Philadelphia-Election-Day&year=2012&month=11&date=12&id=463799

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 07, 2016, 03:58:29 PM
Yes indeed...the same one that had a princess drive ambulances in WW2, her then to be husband at sea in the Royal Navy and later she'd have a son and grandson fight in two different wars? That one? Tell me again how many US Presidents can claim similar? Roughly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyd49tgc80U

analog kid

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 07, 2016, 03:40:05 PM
You, sir, are wrong. And I remembered the number wrong. It wasn't 7% it was 13%.

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/

I cannot find the actual poll so I will not make any claims about the validity.

The fact remains that if an illegal alien (or even a legal alien) lies on the federal voter registration form, has a valid mailing address and a photo ID, there is no process in place to keep them from voting in a federal election.

Do not believe David Brock and Media Matters.

I'm supposed to believe the quack Hans A. von Spakovsky instead.

http://bluevirginia.us/2016/04/hans-von-spakovsky-friends

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 07, 2016, 03:58:29 PM

I respect the service. I am actually amazed that they are allowed in harms way on the battlefield. It must put pressure on their comrades in arms. Proper props for their service.   

GravitySucks

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on November 07, 2016, 04:03:57 PM
I'm supposed to believe the quack Hans A. von Spakovsky instead.

http://bluevirginia.us/2016/04/hans-von-spakovsky-friends

Show me the checks and balances that keep a non-citizen from voting.

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on November 07, 2016, 03:01:17 PM
Presumed innocence is the foundation of our legal system. Unless it's Hillary. Then she's guilty of literally every crime in the world.

And Ken Starr was in on the conspiracy too, not to mention half the GOP. Hell, there's more people in the US who are in on various Clinton conspiracies than who aren't. There's about ten of you guys left who aren't involved.

I get a check every 6 months of My Clinton Conspiracy Cash...George Clinton that is.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 07, 2016, 04:04:42 PM
I respect the service. I am actually amazed that they are allowed in harms way on the battlefield. It must put pressure on their comrades in arms. Proper props for their service.

I'm aquainted with someone, whose son in law was in the army air corp when Harry was in the regiment in Afghanistan. Apparently he was a top officer, never asked what he wouldn't do himself and was greatly respected.

norland2424

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 07, 2016, 04:10:05 PM
I'm aquainted with someone, whose son in law was in the army air corp when Harry was in the regiment in Afghanistan. Apparently he was a top officer, never asked what he wouldn't do himself and was greatly respected.

and the taliban had a bounty on his head from what ive heard.

GravitySucks

I have heard the same. Like I said. He is to be commended for his service. I know if I was serving with a royal, I would feel a certain duty towards taking additional caution. That might sound strange. Maybe I was a knight in a past life.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on November 07, 2016, 04:11:44 PM
and the taliban had a bounty on his head from what ive heard.

More than likely. And that is why he was severely pissed when the press announced he was there on his first tour. The top brass couldn't be sure what was known so brought him home. Second tour wasn't announced until after he'd come back.

Jackstar

Apparently he was a top officer, never asked what he wouldn't do himself and was greatly respected.

If it's apparent, it must be true. Check YouTube for us, won't you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2016, 04:17:22 PM
If it's apparent, it must be true. Check YouTube for us, won't you?

Hey Jacky!! 

Fuck yourself, yeah?