• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

[b]HILLARY WAS BUSTED RIGGING THE DNC PRIMARY, A LIER CANT BE TRUSTED

Started by Kongfish, October 27, 2016, 05:32:30 AM

Kongfish

Politics / HILLARY WAS BUSTED RIGGING THE DNC PRIMARY, A LIER CANT BE TRUSTED,
« on: Today at 01:08:26 AM »
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD ACCEPT THE RESULTS, OF ANY ELECTION INVOLING HILLARY CLINTON. SHE WAS CAUGHT REDHANDED RIGGING THE DNC PRIMARY

I have ask this question, or a similar question, and I've yet to have a single DEMACRAT give me an actually legitimate answer to the question.
Hillary was caught using public money to rig the DNC Primary. The head of the DNC Debbie W. Shultz was forced to quietly step down from her position as head of the DNC Party when her and Hillary were exposed by a longtime employee of the DNC Party. Who may I add, was mysteriously found murdered outside his DC home. There were also, 6 other people who were either murdered, or found dead under strange cirmstances in the 14 days before the DNC Primary. The people either worked directly for the DNC, or were closely tied to the top of the DNC Party.
If I'm not mistaken, Hillary accepted Public money in her campaign which makes what she was caught doing a federal crime according to election laws. Debbie W. Shultz should also be looking at being charged for the exact same Federal election law feloney crimes as they will end up charging Hillary with.
     The simple fact that the entire mainstream media has turned a blind eye to the prosecution of these two criminals is the clearest proof ever put forth by the journalist themselves, that the media has 0% creditabality anymore. The mainstream media has been given orders by the Billionaires to seat Hillary in the White House no matter what it takes.
If you want to see some emails that will make you sick on your stomach? Before however, Julian Assainges internet access was cut off at the embassy he dumped the emails that he had been holding back of Hillaries, and talk about something sickening. There's content in those emails of Hillaries that has made some of the most zealot hard leftwing, progressive, liberals admit that she doesn't belong in the White House. Just go to WikiLeaks or defund.com and read them for yourselves. Don't believe what I'm saying go see Vetted documentation from WikiLeaks who has a 99.9% correct record.
Anyone that's still proud of say they are proud to back Hillary after you know of the things Hillary Clinton is guilty of you won't be after reading those stomach turning criminal emails.
Wake up people, this isn't about Left vs Right, Trump is your only choice, he's an outsider, he's not apart of the Koke brothers, or Soros, gov. Controlling Corp. ran political scams. Is he a criminal? Is he a proven lier?, was he under possible indictment by the FBI. Hell even the Wall St. journal said in a story today that Clinton's claims that the Russians hacked the DNC email, were lies. They have no clue who hacked their system. WikiLeaks says there was no hacker of the DNC party files, he says those were given to him by several," now dead," DNC Party employees that were not going to allow Clinton to Steal the Primany from the person who actually won. Bernie.