• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are the racist Trumptards losing their shit about today?

Started by 136 or 142, September 20, 2016, 11:14:46 AM

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on September 25, 2016, 02:24:50 AM
My favoUrite line in that article?

"Investigators also found a container of vaseline in his locker and the trial was presented with the prospect that a puck could be concealed in an anal cavity and not be detected by the wand. In preparation for these proceedings, in fact, a security employee actually tested the idea, Barnes said."

That has to be one of the strangest assignments given to any employee...
;D I don't think you are as lawsuit happy as us in the States but I'm surprised that employee isn't suing, some kind of sexual harassment or something. How did the boss choose which employee was going to test this theory? Can you imagine that conversation? Haha.

Last night the Trumpette, Heather "doh" Wade had Jim Marrs on...the interview began with the paranoid theory that Clinton was making hand signs to Lester Holt. Jesus H Christ.... I couldn't find the Snorge fast enough!

When the MITD is way worse than C2C with The Snorge.....you know IT SUCKS.

Stupid paranoid theory debunked....
http://www.snopes.com/debate-secret-hand-signals/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Kidnostad3

It would appear that this thread is dying for lack of interest.  Could it be that Hillary and her Kool Ade drinking supporters are running out of excuses for her criminal behavior?

the_Stranger

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 08, 2016, 02:37:42 PM
It would appear that this thread is dying for lack of interest.  Could it be that Hillary and her Kool Ade drinking supporters are running out of excuses for her criminal behavior?
They're too busy laughing their way to the White House.
Trump's implosion is HYUGE!
#MAGA

WE HUMANS NEED A REBELLION! WE MUST NOT SUPPORT A FASCIST! TRUMP AND HILIARY CLINTON BOTH SUCK! LET'S GO OUT OUTSIDE AND PROTEST! I'M KEVOLUTION! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN, MOTHERF*CKERS.

Zetaspeak

QuoteDrudge, Limbaugh Fall for Twitter Joke About Postal Worker Destroying Trump Ballots
love working at an Ohio post office where he rigs the election for Hillary Clinton. Right-wing media took him seriously.

Just when you thought 2016 couldn’t get any stupider, a Twitter user who describes himself as “the cool and chill guy of online” inadvertently punked two of the most powerful figures in conservative media.

And it shows just how easy it is to goad credulous Trump-loving media figures into distributing absurdly bad information to their massive audiences.

https://twitter.com/randygdub/status/787747220267278336

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/17/drudge-limbaugh-fall-for-twitter-joke-about-postal-worker-destroying-trump-ballots.html

This happens way too often on right wing sites. Then whine about how mainstream doesn't take them seriously.