• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

North Korea's Nuclear Test: Real or BS?

Started by Dr. MD MD, September 10, 2016, 11:43:24 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on September 10, 2016, 11:27:59 PM
I think at this point it might be someone's place to point that there has never been any conspiracies,
especially, in English, or British history. That is why the hesitation or denial of same. It is NOT the loss of power, the cultural changes, the unfettered immigration...it is not that ENOCH WAS RIGHT

You know? You and I would enjoy a drink together.

I love how this forum can bring in compelete irrelevence into the same thread. I'm on a flying forum and deviations from the topic are often removed (well, less than they used to be due to the protests).  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2016, 11:30:03 PM

President? She's aspirations far beyond the piddling USA. She intends to make the entire universe her domain. You've a lot to deal with there bubba, you'd better get on it, and soon! The NK's are the least of the problem, and they make it all up anyway, so in fact nothing to worry about there.

I don't doubt it. Well, at least we'll have a party sycophant like you to inform us of her majesty's plans. Now crawl back in your hole, you boot licking lackey.  >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2016, 11:35:58 PM
I don't doubt it. Well, at least we'll have a party sycophant like you to inform us of her majesty's plans. Now crawl back in your hole, you boot licking lackey.  >:(

Oh, that's cheap. You see, you assume that I think Clinton is a good bet; I don't. Not at all. Now what you going to wave your little todger at? If you want a pissing competition make sure you drop your flies first, okay?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2016, 11:39:33 PM

Oh, that's cheap. You see, you assume that I think Clinton is a good bet; I don't. Not at all. Now what you going to wave your little todger at? If you want a pissing competition make sure you drop your flies first, okay?

Don't you have queen you have to worship or something? Are you really this bored?!  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2016, 11:42:42 PM
Don't you have queen you have to worship or something? Are you really this bored?!  ???

Oh bless you; your ignorance is quite endearing. No really it is. Isn't it past your bedtime bubba?

North Korea issues SHOCK war warning: ‘If a single bullet is fired, we WILL nuke the US’

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/598029/North-Korea-Nuclear-Kim-Jong-un-US-Strike-Single-Bullet-South-Japan-Foal-Eagle-USS-Carl

I think it is time we put this little dick out to pasture.  Too bad Truman pulled back MacArthur way back in the 50's.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 19, 2017, 05:33:33 PM
North Korea issues SHOCK war warning: ‘If a single bullet is fired, we WILL nuke the US’

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/598029/North-Korea-Nuclear-Kim-Jong-un-US-Strike-Single-Bullet-South-Japan-Foal-Eagle-USS-Carl

I think it is time we put this little dick out to pasture.  Too bad Truman pulled back MacArthur way back in the 50's.
I never understood why we, using a 'royal' we, feed/fed countries like that. USSR, N.Korean, China, various and sundry African backwaters, etc. One would think starvation is a good motivator for political change. Then again, it is hard to watch and the people will suffer (more.)

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 19, 2017, 05:33:33 PM

Quote from: albrecht on March 19, 2017, 05:38:25 PM
I never understood why we, using a 'royal' we, feed/fed countries like that. USSR, N.Korean, China, various and sundry African backwaters, etc. One would think starvation is a good motivator for political change. Then again, it is hard to watch and the people will suffer (more.)

Yes it is. However, if we had really beaten the North in the 50's, the people would not be starving there now.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 19, 2017, 05:56:54 PM
if we had really beaten the North in the 50's, the people would not be starving there now

The list of implicit assumptions contained in this post is twice as long as my cock and five times as starchy.

starrmtn001

BREAKING: BAD NEWS FOR KIM JONG-UN - HE CAN’T GET IT UP! PREMATURE MISSILE MISFIRE ENDS IN DISASTER.  3.24.17.

https://youtu.be/rsOvR3O0hdo