• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Comes Home

Started by MrHippie, September 01, 2016, 07:30:09 PM

MrHippie

George Noory Comes Home

A live appearance by the host of blah-blah-blah....
Bellgab member Gnoory tells stories about death and sings.

Yikes!

"Mother, are you here? I failed the dental exam.  I think I'll go into radio and start a dating service so we can bring all sorts of girls here and have some fun!"

MrHippie

More of George Noory's recent live stage appearance where the audience

could enjoy the same talents and skills he displays on a nightly basis.

And now ..... On with the show.

Donald Noory

When the announcer said to put your hands together for George Noory, I couldn't hear any clapping. If they lowered the volume of the music you'd probably hear crickets chirping.

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 08, 2016, 09:44:43 PM
When the announcer said to put your hands together for George Noory, I couldn't hear any clapping. If they lowered the volume of the music you'd probably hear crickets chirping.

It was the sound of one hand clapping.

Donald Noory

Quote from: MrHippie on September 09, 2016, 08:37:42 PM
Un-Buh-Leef-Uh-Bull

Jesus, what a douche. Love the second link where he's walking around in the audience and singing, and almost falls on his face.

pate

Turkee haz secret uh-effen, sum-then.  Eye Rin-trin-tin kanz hoof...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pEApsuaa1o

Hoo-man, del/all

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 09, 2016, 10:45:26 PM
Jesus, what a douche. Love the second link where he's walking around in the audience and singing, and almost falls on his face.

Oh my god. Can you imagine how awkward/horrible it would be to be one of those dudes in the aisle row? Having to touch hands with a guy singing "give me all your kisses"? And, have it filmed.

ShayP

These are painful to watch. However, thank you for posting them!  I would've loved to see Noory on The Gong Show.

ItsOver

Quote from: MrHippie on September 01, 2016, 07:30:09 PM

...Bellgab member Gnoory tells stories about death and sings.

Yikes!
Ha!  What, no tales of hamster stomping and turtle slamming?

ItsOver

Erick Debaggio
3 months ago
I was very disappointed by this event. It was not very informative at all. Felt as if all the questions were amateur. I also think he should not sing. People don't come out to see him sing. Leave that to the professionals. I think $20.00 would have been a fair price. Dont think I will see his live shows again.

Eric, just what the hell were you thinking to begin with, to pay money to hear Jorch do anything?

Quote from: MrHippie on September 01, 2016, 07:34:58 PM
More George Noory Comes Home
Oh the humanity! If my father were humiliating himself like that, I'd say something to him to stop. I guess even Norry's family doesn't give a rat's ass about him.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 02, 2016, 09:07:03 AM
Oh the humanity! If my father were humiliating himself like that, I'd say something to him to stop. I guess even Norry's family doesn't give a rat's ass about him.

Aren't they sponging off of him?  As long as the checks roll in..

ItsOver

Quote from: MrHippie on September 08, 2016, 09:24:20 PM
More of George Noory's recent live stage appearance where the audience

could enjoy the same talents and skills he displays on a nightly basis.

And now ..... On with the show.
With deepest apologies to Bill Murray.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-t2n_jk1QM

bateman

Quote from: ItsOver on October 02, 2016, 08:38:13 AM
I also think he should not sing. People don't come out to see him sing. Leave that to the professionals.

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on October 02, 2016, 01:17:18 PM

Jorch's videos are the funniest thing I've seen all week.  He looks like he's trolling a nursing home.

http://youtu.be/ZIRyWlPi7Fc

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 09, 2016, 10:45:26 PM

Too bad he didn't.

Dateline

My granddad always told me "Why buy the cow, if the milks is free."

Dateline

He almost fell down, there was a pile of urine from someone laughing so hard, and the Depends ran out of absorption.  He was given a slight nudge so he would not step in it.  He has a habit of falling down when he steps into liquids.  Remember Austin?

Dateline

After that performance of Norry "Coming  Home", rumor on the streets and at the paranormal meetings is that he got his key to the city, The Lou, pulled.  He is on lock out status.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 02, 2016, 01:25:29 PM
Jorch's videos are the funniest thing I've seen all week.  He looks like he's trolling a nursing home.

Whorge is a fan of the dusty muffin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IaRLyOZY1k&list=RDzZcjfh4fIXA&index=4

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on October 02, 2016, 01:52:27 PM
Were the tickets free?
I believe the tickets were over $100 or close to it?  Can you imagine paying to see this amateur hour with Jorch.