• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

akwilly

Some interesting season win totals posted. Right now I really like taking Chargers at over 7.5 wins. Also the Cowboys at 9.5 but you have to lay 120.

So Colin Kaepernick starts dating some Hollywood D-list celeb BLM ''activist'', and the next thing we know he's and disrespecting our flag during pre-game ceremonies when he's supposed to be representing his team.  And converting to Islam.  As a free agent since the end of the season, some have expressed alarm and accuse teams of exercising their own freedom of expression in not signing him. 

Today Harry Edwards, a sociologist who ''focuses on the experiences of African-American athletes'' is revealed as a Kaepernick advisor, and claims there are three NFL teams asking about him.  Apparently in a dishonest effort to drum up interest.

Minutes later, the girlfriend contradicts Edwards and says if there had been interest, ''Colin would have known about it''

Hope she's worth it, Colin. 

heater

yes very soon.  I will have the link for the pick em pool available this weekend.  share with friends so we get a big group this time!

chefist

Quote from: themudking on August 15, 2017, 07:43:09 PM
yes very soon.  I will have the link for the pick em pool available this weekend.  share with friends so we get a big group this time!

I know you guys have a great NFL show...ever think about college ball?

Colin Kaepernick's tweet on July 4 from Ghana was the end for me.  I hope the league collapses

''How can we truly celebrate independence on a day that intentionally robbed our ancestors of theirs? To find my independence I went home.''

-Colin Kaepernick, modern face of the NFL

starrmtn001

WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!  I can't wait! ;D

serenity

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 15, 2017, 08:28:04 PM
WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!  I can't wait! ;D

Cant wait! Last seasons podcasts are getting stale! LOLLL

starrmtn001

Quote from: serenity on August 17, 2017, 10:24:00 AM
Cant wait! Last seasons podcasts are getting stale! LOLLL

SERENITY!!!  It's so good to see you here!!! ;D

PRAISE, SERENITY!

SO SAY WE ALL!!!

serenity

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 17, 2017, 02:43:53 PM
SERENITY!!!  It's so good to see you here!!! ;D

PRAISE, SERENITY!

SO SAY WE ALL!!!

Thank you Thank you. I want to thank my psychiatrist, the head jailer and Dr Demento for this great honor.............wait, what????????

starrmtn001

Quote from: serenity on August 18, 2017, 05:04:02 AM
Thank you Thank you. I want to thank my psychiatrist, the head jailer and Dr Demento for this great honor.............wait, what????????
It will be fun to gather with our pals who have been with us from the beginning.  That means you, Gabby and Willy. ;) :-* ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: themudking on August 19, 2017, 09:18:46 PM
Here is the link to join the pool!

http://deanandking.football.cbssports.com/e/6650a7995e17bde98204e4ebfe2ff562c8c8b681c2e75cd4?ttag=FFBC17_cpy_invite_new_mt
Thank you themudking. :-*

Looking forward it.  I hope we get a lot of banter from Gabby and WhiteCrow this year.  And, I hope Willie's sister joins out chat room more often.  She's a kick. ;D

serenity

Signed up and ready ! Gotta get some of those earbuds!

The Atlanta chapter of the NAACP is calling for a boycott until Kaepernick is signed. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 19, 2017, 09:41:40 PM
Thank you themudking. :-*

Looking forward it.  I hope we get a lot of banter from Gabby and WhiteCrow this year.  And, I hope Willie's sister joins out chat room more often.  She's a kick. ;D

I signed up for pool.    I'm going to clean Gabby's clock again this year!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 20, 2017, 06:45:18 AM

Ha! You'll have a real competition this year. Let the smack talk begin!

serenity

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 20, 2017, 06:45:18 AM

Maybe so, but I will beat both of you again this year *snicker snicker *

starrmtn001

Quote from: serenity on August 20, 2017, 05:06:55 AM
Signed up and ready ! Gotta get some of those earbuds!
More states are making it legal to grow your own. ::)  ;D

starrmtn001

serenity

And the Saints break their 2 1/2 year pre-season losing streak against the chargers. 13 - 7 ITS ABOUT TIME! maybe there is hope after all

Juan

I have no hope. The Falcons will do what they always do after a good season - lose. The Jaguars have no quarterback, no offensive line and no pass rusher.