• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: brig on September 15, 2016, 09:38:42 PM
Well, that was a good game!

I'm happy for you jazmunder!!

Then why do I feel so empty.

I actually would have preferred that you were happy. The pick means nothing to me.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on September 15, 2016, 09:39:42 PM
Then why do I feel so empty.

I actually would have preferred that you were happy. The pick means nothing to me.

:-*

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on September 15, 2016, 09:59:19 PM
Rob Ryan couldn't coach my balls

...Don't forget that touchdown that the Jets didn't make.  I feel certain that was not a touchdown.  If not for that, the Bills would have won.

jazmunda

If any of you have Fox Sports 2 you can watch my football (Aussie Rules Football). It's on now until about 8:30am ET. It's our finals now and this game is being played in my home town in front of about 90,000 people.

akwilly

Quote from: jaz on September 16, 2016, 04:59:07 AM
If any of you have Fox Sports 2 you can watch my football (Aussie Rules Football). It's on now until about 8:30am ET. It's our finals now and this game is being played in my home town in front of about 90,000 people.
you got any bets?

jazmunda

Quote from: akwilly on September 16, 2016, 06:03:54 AM
you got any bets?

I only bet twice a year on football. Grand Final day (our Super Bowl) and the Brownlow Medal which is the award given to the MVP for the entire season.

akwilly

so this isn't the "super bowl" yet?

Lilith

I couldn't find a place to watch it.

jazmunda

Quote from: brig on September 16, 2016, 06:41:34 AM
I couldn't find a place to watch it.

It's over now. SPOILER ALERT the Bulldogs beat the Hawks.

TigerLily

Hey, RED. Good news. I texted the below pic to my (very attractive) girlfriend who has a thing for redheaded guys. Her response:

Very cute -- actually, very, very cute. 

Did Joe Flacco die?

I thought the Ravens would be crushing the Clowns by now...

starrmtn001

The pick 'em pool would not record my Thursday pick, so I missed out on that day.  It's not recording any of my picks for this coming week.   :-[

That taunting call on the Browns was complete BS.

They still deserved to lose though after blowing a 20-0 lead.

starrmtn001

So far, the only one I missed is the one that didn't record and, I think, one other.  So far, so good. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on September 18, 2016, 02:45:52 PM
My picks are an embarrassment.

You are doing better than me now 

I won last place last year, and am aiming to do the same this year! 

I am on target with last place right now :D

akwilly

Quote from: brig on September 18, 2016, 03:00:03 PM
You are doing better than me now 

I won last place last year, and am aiming to do the same this year! 

I am on target with last place right now :D
freakin ridiculous that I am 5-1 against the spread but I can't pick who's going to win a freakin game

ShayP

Quote from: akwilly on September 18, 2016, 03:08:29 PM
freakin ridiculous that I am 5-1 against the spread but I can't pick who's going to win a freakin game

You and me both.  I prefer the spread.  (no dirty comments please)  ;D

heater

Quote from: TigerLily on September 16, 2016, 11:35:15 AM
Hey, RED. Good news. I texted the below pic to my (very attractive) girlfriend who has a thing for redheaded guys. Her response:

Very cute -- actually, very, very cute.

YES!

whoozit

Quote from: jaz on September 16, 2016, 06:06:20 AM
I only bet twice a year on football. Grand Final day (our Super Bowl) and the Brownlow Medal which is the award given to the MVP for the entire season.
I don't think I'd accept a Brownlow Medal even if I won one.  It sounds like an award for pooping while laying on the ground.

jazmunda

Who's the guy with two thumbs in Australia who knows nothing about American Football but is wiping the floor with you guys in the pick 'em competition?

THIS GUY.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on September 18, 2016, 06:13:05 PM
Who's the guy with two thumbs in Australia who knows nothing about American Football but is wiping the floor with you guys in the pick 'em competition?

THIS GUY.

I like last place, it makes all my bellgabber friends look better.  8)

Protip: if you pick whoever is playing against the Browns, you have a very good chance of picking correctly.