• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

QuoteAPOLOGIES...DEAR FRIENDS...WE HAVE BEEN BLOCKED FROM ENTERING BLOGTALK!  WE ARE RESCHEDULING FOR NEXT SATURDAY JAN. 27.

HAVE YOU NOTICED...OBVIOUSLY WE'VE BEEN HACKED AGAIN!...WE HAVE 3 TECHNICAL EXPERTS...ALL LOCKED OUT...

IF YOU DON'T THINK THIS SHOW IS IMPORTANT...ASK YOURSELF WHY IS THIS THE ONLY SHOW THAT REPEATEDLY GETS HACKED WHEN WE HAVE CONTROVERSIAL MATERIAL.

THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES !

astroguy

I would like to know who his "technical experts" are and what their experience is.

And as I type this, he just came on.

astroguy

Kynthia: "Now you're on the air."

RCH:  "No, I don't want to be on the air. Let's end the show."

AM*:  "You can apologize to your audience."

RCH:  "No, no, no ..."

=Schlyder=

they came back on for a second, and then you hear RCH say " I don't wanna be on the air."  LOL what a fuck up.  You have one job.

i missed this - you literally heard him tonight say 'I don't wanna be on the air.'? 

he gets hacked the same way Art Bell gets stalked. delusions or just old fashioned lying bullshit artists.

astroguy

Schly
Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 22, 2018, 12:36:34 AM
i missed this - you literally heard him tonight say 'I don't wanna be on the air.'? 

he gets hacked the same way Art Bell gets stalked. delusions or just old fashioned lying bullshit artists.
Schlyder and I both heard it, independently, and posted within a minute of each other.  So, yes ... he really said it.

haha i've posted this many times, my favorite part of Hoagie is his diva ways. 'i don't wanna be on the air.' LOL Richard's got the vapors, he needs to lie down. probably on the floor right now with his head in Robin's lap sucking his thumb while Robin strokes his hair.

WhiteCrow

I'm really enjoying Richard's shows lately.  He is refreshing honest.  I like his open mindedness.  He is doing a great job.

Love ALL

astroguy

Quote from: Theadora on January 22, 2018, 12:08:25 PM
It's more than just a little cowardly to quote out of context, as you've done, there.
Okay, which quote(s) was/were taken out of context, and give us the appropriate context.

Theadora

Quote from: astroguy on January 22, 2018, 12:09:49 PM
Okay, which quote(s) was/were taken out of context, and give us the appropriate context.

Patrick states that there was nineteen minutes of programing, yet he ostensibly, only quotes a mere, four sentences.  It's not for me to transcribe all that other, crap.  If you clowns can prove your assertions, then why don't you do it?

astroguy

Quote from: Theadora on January 22, 2018, 01:47:21 PM
Patrick states that there was nineteen minutes of programing, yet he ostensibly, only quotes a mere, four sentences.  It's not for me to transcribe all that other, crap.  If you clowns can prove your assertions, then why don't you do it?
Did you read this thread at all?  RCH presented a normal broadcast for about 19 minutes.  Then it was dead air, interrupted maybe 20 minutes later for a few seconds of music.  The quote then happened over an hour into the dead air.  It was isolated.  The only "context" was silence for an hour.  The recording that is now on BlogTalk only gives the first 19 minutes.  Obviously, Richard is not going to post his minor temper tantrum.  Unless any of us were recording it ourselves, via some other application, there is no documentation other than the two independent posts to this thread when we heard him say it.

Theadora

Quote from: astroguy on January 22, 2018, 01:59:31 PM
Did you read this thread at all?  RCH presented a normal broadcast for about 19 minutes.  Then it was dead air, interrupted maybe 20 minutes later for a few seconds of music.  The quote then happened over an hour into the dead air.  It was isolated.  The only "context" was silence for an hour.  The recording that is now on BlogTalk only gives the first 19 minutes.  Obviously, Richard is not going to post his minor temper tantrum.  Unless any of us were recording it ourselves, via some other application, there is no documentation other than the two independent posts to this thread when we heard him say it.

That's like saying how NASA doesn't show us what's on the dark side of the Moon.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: Theadora on January 22, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

Fuck off.

WhiteCrow

I heard it and I thought it was the guest saying it not Richard. Anyway who cares, it was just another one of the tech glitches one expects from Richard's shows.

Theadora

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 22, 2018, 03:47:15 PM
I heard it and I thought it was the guest saying it not Richard. Anyway who cares, it was just another one of the tech glitches one expects from Richard's shows.

It's good to have someone comment with an objective opinion.  Patrick and Asstrogay, routinely, try to win arguments with subterfuge, and you've just exposed them for it. 

To be fair, though, if Hoagland is right about those mischievous little spooks hacking his gear, as he has asserted for many years, now, that isn't something which ought to be dismissed.

expat

Quote from: Theadora on January 22, 2018, 05:30:08 PM
To be fair, though, if Hoagland is right about those mischievous little spooks hacking his gear, as he has asserted for many years, now, that isn't something which ought to be dismissed.

You appear to have missed the point as usual. Hoagland's claim cannot be true since all the shows that the so-called spooks "block" get on the air eventually.

Dr. MD MD

We know he's technically inept. What's the big mystery?!

Jackstar

Quote from: expat on January 22, 2018, 06:18:43 PM
Hoagland's claim cannot be true since

Logical fallacy in 3... 2... 1...

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2018, 06:23:02 PM
We know he's technically inept. What's the big mystery?!

How come some Shriner can't send over some kid to run the board?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 22, 2018, 06:47:49 PM
Logical fallacy in 3... 2... 1...

How come some Shriner can't send over some kid to run the board?

Ask a Shriner.

albrecht

The show I d/led from BTR has him saying it. And it is almost 19.5 minutes long but RCH didn't hit the bullseye on that.

Morgus

At the OSOM website now there is a 4minute audio "Message from Kynthea regarding our Antarctica Pyramid Show"

Theadora

Quote from: expat on January 22, 2018, 06:18:43 PM
You appear to have missed the point as usual. Hoagland's claim cannot be true since all the shows that the so-called spooks "block" get on the air eventually.

Even the CIA can't block everything, all the time.

The finer point is that by the time that the entire program finally becomes available, all the wind has been taken out of the effective promotion for the controversial topics.  It's like when Jerry Brown was in the lead in the 1992, Democratic US Presidential Primaries, only to be slandered by Peter Jennings on ABC evening news, and then Ted Koppel retracting it late at night, after Bill Clinton had long since stolen the lead.

In the case of Richard C Hoagland continually being hacked, you come along after the fact, and try to prolong the frustration with canards.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Theadora on January 22, 2018, 07:19:52 PM
Even the CIA can't block everything, all the time.

The finer point is that by the time that the entire program finally becomes available, all the wind has been taken out of the effective promotion for the controversial topics.  It's like when Jerry Brown was in the lead in the 1992, Democratic US Presidential Primaries, only to be slandered by Peter Jennings on ABC evening news, and then Ted Koppel retracting it late at night, after Bill Clinton had long since stolen the lead.

Funny, I thought it was Perot that Bubba stole the lead from. :D

astroguy

Quote from: albrecht on January 22, 2018, 07:05:42 PM
The show I d/led from BTR has him saying it. And it is almost 19.5 minutes long but RCH didn't hit the bullseye on that.
There are few times that I'm happy to be wrong. I figured that since the audio wasnt 1.5hrs, that that cut it out, but I didn't listen to check. Glad to be wrong.  :)

Theadora

Quote from: Morgus on January 22, 2018, 07:17:02 PM
At the OSOM website now there is a 4minute audio "Message from Kynthea regarding our Antarctica Pyramid Show"

The show will go on: Saturday January 27th, 2018
https://content.streamhoster.com/player/osom/osom/TruthSeekers-Kynthea-Hacked-2.mp3?

Theadora

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2018, 07:24:13 PM
Funny, I thought it was Perot that Bubba stole the lead from. :D

Hard ass, Independent, Ross Perot, dropped out of the race, citing "Republican dirty tricks, tried to ruin, MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING!"

I was watching the MacNeil/Lehrer Report on PBS.  There was a round table of the usual pundits, but one; a craggedy old curmudgeon, whom I've never seen before, nor since.  He only had one thing to say: "We got rid of Ross Perot, and when the Mother Theresas of the World start to do well, we'll get rid of them, too."

Jerry Brown, of course, had previously, spent a year volunteering with Mother Theresa in Calcutta, India, assisting the poorest of the poor, to die a beautiful, death.