• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: creepygreenlight on June 06, 2018, 09:07:55 AM
I'm going to listen to every Richard Hoagland show on repeat until what he says makes sense to me.

Gotta do it in reverse, then it all comes clear...Paul is dead...at 19.5 degrees north latitude... ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 06, 2018, 12:05:10 PM
He was always very worried about the "life review" after death. Especially the idea of experiencing all of the pain that he caused other people. That came up more than a few times.

Art may be having some "wtf did I get Heather into" moments then... :-\

Lunger

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 06, 2018, 01:25:21 PM
I don't recall Art himself ever doing an "Art of Talk" read only show.

I do recall that Keith played his audio book maybe twice in Heather's AWOL period.

It is in the Final Torrent that WillieDee put together.

Metron2267

Quote from: Lunger on June 06, 2018, 05:02:28 PM
It is in the Final Torrent that WillieDee put together.

Really?

Art actually donated a whole show to his audiobook?

Ha, some ego!

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 06, 2018, 05:04:45 PM
Really?

Ha, some ego!

Didn't he and Whitley Strieber do a reading of "The Coming Global Superstorm" on C2C at some point?

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 06, 2018, 05:04:45 PM
Really?

Ha, some ego!
He wrote (or had written) a book, "The Art of Talk" than made an audio recording of it. Lots of authors do this (or have actors read out their books) and they are sold at Amazon, Audible, libraries, and the free services for blind people so they can hear books. Pretty common thing. Someone put the audiobook on youtube and I think Keef played it some night during the controversy post-death and the refusal to work by Heather.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on June 06, 2018, 06:43:49 PM
He wrote (or had written) a book, "The Art of Talk" than made an audio recording of it. Lots of authors do this (or have actors read out their books) and they are sold at Amazon, Audible, libraries, and the free services for blind people so they can hear books. Pretty common thing. Someone put the audiobook on youtube and I think Keef played it some night during the controversy post-death and the refusal to work by Heather.

That jibes with my recollections, yes.

I had no idea that he'd previously played it himself, if indeed he did....

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2018, 06:59:30 AM
Not exactly rolling into Beverly Hills.

Not littered with homeless camps , tents and passed out Cali-druggies either...

DickyC

Poor Art. Probably had people doing that everyday.  :'(

Metron2267

Handy update for the old radio aerial zip gun... :o

Father Jack

Ahhh, the joys of rimfire rounds!

Let me see if I understand the present situation:
Art is still deceased, Heather has made the necessary and appropriate changes to continue her "show", and Mr. Winnie has bestowed his blessings and well wishes on her venture.
That pretty much settles all the drama...............or does it?

Metron2267

Not unless or until the bellgabber trolls have DMCA'd  her into submission and off the airwaves...

:-\

Bluejay

Quote from: Father Jack on June 07, 2018, 12:18:49 PM
Ahhh, the joys of rimfire rounds!

Let me see if I understand the present situation:
Art is still deceased, Heather has made the necessary and appropriate changes to continue her "show", and Mr. Winnie has bestowed his blessings and well wishes on her venture.
That pretty much settles all the drama...............or does it?
What about Art’s cause of death?

Father Jack

Quote from: Bluejay on June 07, 2018, 12:49:47 PM
What about Art’s cause of death?

Well yes, there's that. Did he translate himself and, if so, was he assisted in some way by someone? This may never be disclosed unless one of our resident sleuths is able to ferret it out. George Knapp is still on the case I believe.

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 07, 2018, 08:50:01 AM
Not littered with homeless camps , tents and passed out Cali-druggies either...
Just psycho stalkers.

albrecht

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/heidi-fleiss-her-arrest-macaw-cause-drug-addict-tom-sizemore-1117449

"I think a male brothel wouldn't work, but a transvestite brothel would probably do really well. I live in Pahrump, Nevada. It’s kind of near where [Khloe Kardashian's ex-husband Lamar Odom] overdosed in a brothel. My good friend Dennis Hoff owns all the brothels in Nevada. He has an extra license he's not using. So I was thinking maybe we could make it a trannie brothel. I can see people driving an hour away to the middle of the desert if there's this beautiful trannie waiting there for them."

Juan

Would the trannies of interest be she males or full surgical reconstruction?
Asking for Jackstar.

Bluejay

Quote from: Juan on June 08, 2018, 08:43:23 AM
Would the trannies of interest be she males or full surgical reconstruction?
Asking for Jackstar.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on June 08, 2018, 08:43:23 AM
Asking for Jackstar.

Dude, they broke the mold. Give up.

stargazr1976

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 31, 2018, 05:06:05 AM
From what it sounds like the final stages of COPD consist of- I would have offed myself with narcotic medication- Just going to sleep sounds a whole lot better than fighting for each and every breath.

I was a heavy smoker and this was the catalyst that got me to quit- All last winter I had a horrible cough that wouldnt go away and bordered on bronchitis and I was starting to get pretty concerned and then I heard about Art dying (even if it turns out to have been at his own hand it would have been more euthanasia because of the COPD) and I gave em up. The cough is already gone and I canmt ever remember breathing this well.

Still have half a carton in the freezer and no ghosts stealing them as of yet.

I'm now a bit past a month and a half of being (cigarette) smoke free- I had done alot of thinking over this and I dont want to ever find myself in a place where i'm in such pain that I would willing take my life- And in the late stages of COPD I would have to face that choice.

Its called a death rattle. And boy that motherfucker hated you. Ive witnessed to copd assisted deaths. It aint pretty.

stargazr1976

Didnt post it right. Dont care. Peace.

stargazr1976

Dude was a fucking radio god. I just dont get some of this shit. Mv has a cool site but some of you seem like. Well.  I dont know.
I still listen. I think a few are younger than they say and have only listened to archives. Little 4chan weeboos living mommys basement. Radio does still exist. Stare at your little screen and talk shit about a guy thats already dead. Little fucking pisspot of a generation,

stargazr1976

I wont be popular. Hell cant spell half the time. But I met a girl today.
She was a baby maker to two fags in isreal. So this chick purposly gets knocked up has twins and sells her babys to two fags in isreal. This world is in a sorry shape. And the best we can do is argue about a dead mans shit. wow. One damn sorry world.  Good radio is hard to find. Good people are rare. Morals are nonexistant. I guess Im getting old. 8)

oh yea spelchek lmao. woooooo

stargazr1976

goodnite and peace ballgrabbers 8)

WhiteCrow

There are still some huge holes in Art's time line.

1. Can't find any source information about the rescue fight for kids from Vietnam.

2. The unknown wife and possible kids from that marriage.